Whenever I go grocery shopping, I like to stock up like I'm prepping for y2k

Whenever I go grocery shopping, I like to stock up like I'm prepping for y2k.

People always look at me weird but it's the only way I can shop due to my crippling social anxiety and PTSD (more groceries = fewer trips to the store)

Can anyone else relate to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think Donald Trump has ever gone grocery shopping in his life?

Just go to Costco or Sam's Club. Everyone there is buying mountains of stuff so you won't be out of place at all. Winco is also good.

I usually load up on everything that isn't meat, just easier than going out. Usually I get about 2 weeks of food.

More times than Obama went to Chipotle, judging by circumstances

How fat are you if you think 2 weeks is "loading up"?

I just but things that i can prep and freeze later on. Just did ten Tuna Casseroles and I'm about to make like 20 mini Chicken Pot Pies.

I recognize those packagings.

>I like to stock up like I'm prepping for y2k
What is the proper food stash to face the threat of minor clerical errors?

Walk up to cashier at costhoe
oh wow you must love seaweed and sardines.
>6 packages of seaweed and 2 cases of sardines
uh...I guess rice and garlic too
>fucking moms spaghetti spilling out so hard and thick I can't even sift through to find my wallet
>y-yeah, i-i like it
>like it
>it
I didnt ask for these feels tonight cu/ck/s

I have social anxiety aswell but only in supermarkets and gas stations and places where there's normies it's really weird idk wtf to do about it

Corey Lewandowski just said Trump is a blue collar guy, so yes.

>I like to stock up like I'm prepping for y2k.

Y2K was fucking nothing. Some old Windows PCs needed a quick patch was all.

You should instead be prepping for January 19th 2038, when every 32bit computer on the face of the earth will roll over to 1901
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

Actually yes, he's always been well known around NYC and Palm Springs for doing his own stuff.

Here's a photo of him pumping gas down in Florida.

I do the same but the worse part is that I walk to and from the grocery store. I get lots of looks when I load up a week's worth of food in a hiking backpack and walk 2 miles to my house.

Based

if i was trump i would build my own grocery store full of everything i'm even remotely interested in buying only for myself

>Americans think this stuff is impressive.

A down to earth billionaire like him is impressive. He's 70 and knows how to shitpost like a mad man

I go practically everyday. Even if it is just to pick up a single item. The store is less than a mile away from my house and on the way home from work and the gym. Sometimes I even go twice; once to pick up lunch and again on the way home.

I bought a month's worth of groceries yesterday. I have a system I've been using for about 8-9 years. Meals start off with fresh (read: raw) meats and vegetables but progressively transition to frozen and/or shelf-stable meats (like hot dogs) and vegetables (frozen mixed vegetables, canned). Whole chickens freeze well due to the vacuum-packing and that can help you break out into longer and longer durations. I can shop once a year (easy) and have done it before. But in practice I shop more frequently because I have cravings for salads and the like. I only like to freeze things that are "meant" to be frozen. Freezing milk isn't my cup of tea. For awhile there, I was loading my deep freeze and pantry down to the tits. I really, really dislike people and my dream is to someday live in the middle of nowhere and either make a single trip into town a year, or to have someone bring me the food and supplement it with food I've grown or killed.

Fuck I wish gas was still that cheap

back to /pol/

This ain't half bad. Gas is remarkably cheap these days.