Weeeew dollar bin blessed me this weekend? Have you lads read any Gass...

Weeeew dollar bin blessed me this weekend? Have you lads read any Gass? from the first page I've been memorized by his writing. He might be on the same level as Joyce. This is some of the best stuff I have ever read. Gass thread. I wonder of his license plate says Gass man.

Lads?

>memorized by his writing

these are the types of people who are impressed by gass folks.

Fucking phone reeeeeeeee

I'm glad you found a nice book user.

Lucky bastard.

Maybe. But maybe finding that book was the high point of your life and it's all downhill from here.

It's now my second copy. Anyone want it?

Thanks, but no.

Same thing I said to someone who offered to give me a lift seeing me walking through a massive rainstorm with my shitty umbrella yesterday.

t. autiste

Too bad it's written in first person. Real let down.

They probably wanted to rape you.

Kill yourself my man

What a gremlin Gass is. Such an unpleasant entity. I suppose if one enjoys reading the work of an interminable cretin, it would be fine, but, well. I have read his rotten milk prose, tasted the sweating odor of the man through his pages, and escaped, reeking of foul disappointment.

This, and the first person thing, made the book a real disappointment. All that time he spent crafting this dark, depressing door stopper could have been used to create something beautiful and lasting. Just a real waste all around.

He's also perverted, and not in the jolly "let's look up her skirt and find a clown face popping out" sort of way, or even the "i'm observing, recounting, or creating instances of perversion which are to effect you in the ways i see fit", but rather in a "i'm a cellulite ridden imp of perversity, i am going to allude to my very own depraved crevices constantly and clumsily and unsuccessfully attempt to pass it off as a theme perpetrated by one with higher skill than mine". style of perversity.

Lol. I know he's a little too old to be a boomer, but he's still a boomer. As old as they get, they still push this degeneracy and perversion like they're rebelling against the 50s and their parents. It's pathetic.

man, i like you.

You might change your mind if I told you I was one of the guys dropping redpills on jews up in here all the time, but with that admission aside, it's mutual and I sincerely enjoyed your long sentence of a post on Gass' perverse nature.

you hate jews? I hate jews! you're my new lit buddy.

Haha, wow, beautiful. All great men do, don't they, friend. Godspeed.

birds of a feather.
this might give you a laugh to look into.

Someone post the Gass copypasta that has been going around.

BBBRRAAAAPP!!

the gass torture one? can't find it.

Reading the first pages rn. Pretty good. First person is annoying though. Is the whole thing a self-insertion?

Well, Gass was never really on my list, and these remarks - which have the odor of truth - give me no encouragement to change that.

>I've been memorized by his writing

Never seen someone's appearance so clearly match the writing he creates, aside from Beckett.

fuck off josh

i just meant it's a triple whammy of sjw faggotry, a jewish author writing about a mean republican kicking blacks out of their homes.
literally "moving kangs". it's priceless. it even has some arab and hispanic shit for good measure.

K. I saw this and read a summary of the book and it sounded like it might be red pilled. Evidently it's the opposite. Thanks for clarifying.

about 150 pages in

why does he talk about having a micropenis so much wtf is this shit

Shame. I only saw it a few times. Maybe if more Gass threads stick it will show up soon.