What are some books about sweet innocent girls who did absolutely nothing wrong but get fucked over anyway?

What are some books about sweet innocent girls who did absolutely nothing wrong but get fucked over anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Les particules elementaires
...in before: "Lolita" (she fucking seduces Humbert Humbert)

Justine.

Why would you kill yourself over that? She was even fat when it happened.

He wanted to kill himself before her. Even tried before her. Then he brain washed her.

Are you talking 'bout Molly Bloom?

She's also far from innocent and sweet

>having this level of reading comprehension

Maggie: A Girl of the Streets

This.

every Dostoevsky book

Tess of the D'Urbervilles.

Diary of an Oxygen Thief - the protagonists fucking over of nice girls is pretty much the entire plotline

>Implying grushenka wasn't a roastie

Anna Karenine
>shocking

biographies of Alma Mahler aka The Game of Cucks

You're a cuck.

The metamorphosis. Gregor is the sweetest most innocent girl.

>dat ovipository tho

My diary bro

Humbert Humbert is an example of a unreliable narrator, user. He wanted Lolita and anything she did he would've been seduced by it.

Now you have to question whether it was statutory rape, consensual or if he just had her way with her. Lolita is a goldmine for the unreliable, user.

Virgin detected

>have lust
>nothing done wrong

Great book but I never felt a single shred of sympathy for that cunt. An evil despicable woman.

lolita shows women know and love how to destroy a man by making him feel relevant

The Old Curiosity Shop.

Dostoevsky's the insulted and the humiliated

When Zeus joins in at the conclusion, this is when one knows that Justine truly never had a chance for the boring life she craved. Alas.

I wonder what she scores on the psychopathy checklist. Men are supposedly more susceptible to it but I sincerely doubt they are asking all the right questions.

>vauge sexed comment
>can't write a parsable sentence
what a classic combo

Really really really stocky characters. I dunno why it's so rated, maybe because Tolstoy can control a plot alright, maybe it was groundbreaking and revolutionary when it came out because of how social commentaryesque it is, but I don't see it pal.

>seduces
Sure

Madame Bovary

It was consensual, it just thoroughly psychologically ruined her for years.

>sweet innocent girls who did absolutely nothing wrong
There is no such thing.

>I dunno why it's so rated
Because Christians and leftists (i.e. Christians by any other name).

>christians are leftists
?

Tess of the D'urbervilles. Ur welcum

The Old Testament

Because when a flirty and cruel girl whom you love from the bottom of your heart says "Get back in the fucking car", you go back in the car

Gone With The Wind

who is this mpdg please I need to know for a friend

You know spies, bunch a' bitchy little girls.

I'm reading one about psychiatric care for young sexual abuse survivors. A lot of stories just like you required, but it's non-fiction, of course.

It's a good question, OP. I'm guessing you're probably asking about novels mainly, but you might consider mythology and religion, too. The story of Lot's daughters jumps to mind; that's an extremely barbaric and savage account of innocent girls getting meted out the cruelest possible fate. Lot's wife, too, though not a girl, was turned into a pillar of salt just because her husband made a mistake. And actually, in Greek mythology the very same thing happened to Eurydice as happened to Lot's wife. In that story Orpheus made exactly made exactly the same mistake Lot made, he turned around when he was told not to, and as a result Orpheus was lost. So they both got fucked over through no fault of their own. There's endless stories like that when you examine really archaic sources, like any era anywhere on Earth when females were property to be sold or bargained for. Maybe literature from modern India? This Wikipedia article tells a tale so fucking monstrous it's difficult to even ponder:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman

>Lot's wife, too, though not a girl, was turned into a pillar of salt just because her husband made a mistake. And actually, in Greek mythology the very same thing happened to Eurydice as happened to Lot's wife. In that story Orpheus made exactly made exactly the same mistake Lot made, he turned around when he was told not to, and as a result Orpheus was lost. So they both got fucked over through no fault of their own.
Eurydice was lost to Tartarus due to Orpheus looking behind him.

Also, wasn't it the wife of Lot who looked around and was therefore turned into a pillar of salt? I have never interpreted it as Lot that looked around.