M & Ms

So let's settle this once and for all; which flavour is best?

crispy
/thread

blue

smarties

I genuinely can't fathom how anyone could ever prefer Smarties to m&m's.

1 peanut
2 almond
3 coffee/caramel

remember the shrek flavor?
they were strawberry peanutbutter

oh fug, what if..what if you purchased all different types and poured them in a bowl so every handful contained different kinds

Peanut butter duh

they are the same thing but bigger

>eating handfulls of candy at a time
americans

The candy shell is chalky, the chocolate tastes like shit and there's a grainy, sugary quality to the whole thing. They're gross.

Crispy ez

Peanut Butter > Regular/Peanut > Crispy

I like the Pretzel ones the most.

but they are literally m&m's but bigger

No, they're larger candy-coated chocolates that taste worse than M & Ms.

President Trump prefers peanut, although that was before the new caramel came out. I kinda think he'd like those just like I do, because he's awesome.

Coffee Nut is disgusting. I also tried a Cookies &Cream flavor that was really bad. Peanut Butter is the best.

peanut butter is the best

*blocks your path*

>Coffee Nut is disgusting.

are you gay

That was my childhood dildo. The very second thing I put in my ass after a pen.

Penaut mnms are obviously best

Peanut Butter>Candy Corn>Crispy>the rest

Two M & Ms flavours?

Pretzel M&Ms, hands down. Can't find them now though.

This

I wish chili nut had won.

I tried the pumpkin pie flavor and they are amazing still not as good as the dark chocolate though

For me, it's probably a tie between Crispy, Peanut Butter and Coffee Nut.

Anyone else really like Minis?

That's one thicc coon

No they fucking aren't, they're made by different companies you mong. The chocolate in Smarties is some of the shittiest, sugariest chocolate out there, and that shell breaks down from jagged chalky shards down to a gritty paste in one chew.

M&Ms are way more balanced in terms of sweetness and the shell is perfectly thin so as to not interfere with the chocolate.

Fuck I hate Smarties.

>coffee nut
>disgusting
yeah okay

Caramel

This

There are more flavors than that. I enjoyed coconut for a time. But I have to give it up to pb & j. It's unexpectedly satisfying.

Unquestionably peanut. Flavors like peanut butter and pretzel are very good, but they can't touch the classic.

This.

Yum

i want to fuck that m&m

m&ms are crap.

crispy

what the fuck, they couldn't even use real smarties in the picture of what the actual product is meant to look like?

In the tube.

minis are useful to put on cakes and shit
regular size are for individual consumption

M&Ms have been shit ever since they started making blue M&Ms. Ruined the whole brand.