This is the best item from any fast food restaurant. Prove me wrong

This is the best item from any fast food restaurant. Prove me wrong.

Done.

Did they just take the same photo and shop some cheese and lettuce on it?

all fastfood is trash

all anime is trash

I agree, manga is where it's at.

Problem?

what am I looking at

100% unfiltered truth

I like Chili's because it's a fun, judgement free zone that specializes in authentic Tex Amex cuisine.

One of my favorite dishes is their Icelandic cod tacos brushed with lime juice and served with a house made pico. Really a trip south of the border.

I always feel very safe at Chili's too. Generally speaking, African Americans don't like Tex Mex dining so you'll be left along and won't be harrased to buy flowers for your date or chocolate bars supporting a baseball team that doesn't exist. You can order in peace and quote and nobody cares if you want another beer or a few more chips, just be fair!

Who likes Chili's here? If you disagree, reply with a response. Let's keep this thread fun and light hearted

not gonna catch on

is this some shitty Michael-Allen attempt? Fucking awful.

FOR ME ITS THE MCCHICKEN

the best fast food sandwhich.

Yup. I'm hungover and once I get the balls to walk back to my Jeep in 28 degree weather, I'm gonna swing by CFA and snag 2 of these and some waffle fries. Fuckkkkk I'm excited.

On a side note, what's your fav sauce? I legit love their garlic ranch or whatever it is. CFA sauce isn't bad, but I have to be in the mood. Also, honey mustard is good as well.

That stuff gives me the shits

Your post made me a little sad, user. I didn't know that people live their lives being harassed to by a flower or a candy bar. That doesn't happen where I live.

Hmph, yeah, so what if I'm a huge virgin?

Sorry bud, step aside for the true king of fast food

no because you can tell by the chicken particles