Hi Veeky Forums what do you think of my non-fiction collection? Is there anything else you would recommend?

Hi Veeky Forums what do you think of my non-fiction collection? Is there anything else you would recommend?

get some vltchek, ganser's gladio book, martin lee's acid dreams, wilford's "the mighty wurlitzer"

who or what is vltchek, ganser, martin lee, and wilford?

IGNORE THIS REPETITIVE THREAD
>IGNORE THIS REPETITIVE THREAD
IGNORE THIS REPETITIVE THREAD
>IGNORE THIS REPETITIVE THREAD

there are new books here you nigger

So you are using Veeky Forums as your blog?

as sauce for recommendations

Politics of Heroin is excellent.
I'd recommend "A Century of War - Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order" and "Full Spectrum Dominance - Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order" by F.William Engdahl.
"The Globalization of Poverty" by Prof. Michel Chussodovsky.
"The Shock Doctrine" by Naomi Klein - a classic and I wouldn't recommend any of her other books, just this one.
"Soldiers of Reason - RAND Corporation and the Rise of the American Empire" by Alex Abella.

Politics of Heroin is titled "The Politics of Heroin in South-East Asia" in Australia.

Its not, that was the title of the first edition published in 1975. Later editions expanded the scope of the work to Central American coke & Afghan heroin in the 1980s and the war on drugs so the name was shortened.

But speaking of Australia, after the book was published McCoy couldn't get a job anywhere in America. He had to go to the Australian National University in Canberra.

this is the "list" and you forgot to add Wolfer to that.

Ah cool thank you so much I did not know that, thats really helpful. i have a pdf. of "SE Asia" but will strive to acquire a hard copy of the revised and expanded edition.

master baiter

yeah the first edition is floating around online
but the 2nd and 3rd edition aren't

how to win friends and influence people
because i'm guessing you don't have any friends at the moment

nice bait?

Looks like the "politics" section in my local Waterstones.

What a piece of shit store that is.

the bible

Do you guys read anything political besides left-wing drivel?

This isn't drivel

I'm going to have to call you out on not having read either Herodotus or Xenophon; those penguin classics unavoidably get creased, even if you take care not to. Yours look brand new.

I'm willing to bet that your idea of "anything political besides left-wing drivel" is an unread copy of a Julius Evola book and The International Jew

>every right-winger is from /pol/

They are read, I do take care of my books

How come I don't want to read a single of those non-fiction books?

They all seem to be American pop culture non-fiction drivel, the kind of non-fiction that always get written to death about after some mostly inaccurate American movie gets some outside of Hollywood publicity

Quiz time then: how many conspirators plotted to overthrow the Magi?

Bonus question: who argued in favor of invading Greece at Xerxes' war council? Who against?

Respond or you will be forever dubbed a pseud.

Shut up fag boy. I don't need to tell you shit

>They all seem to be American pop culture non-fiction drivel
They're not, why do they seem that way to you?
>the kind of non-fiction that always get written to death about after some mostly inaccurate American movie gets some outside of Hollywood publicity
This barely makes any sense

I'm not autistic I can't remember every single last line and fact

REPOST, FUCK OFF ATTENTION SEEKER.

There are new books

OP here, I want to get the ex-CIA pentology: Victor Marchetti, Philip Agee, Frank Snepp, John Stockwell, Ralph McGeehee
Are there any other similar works?
Any works on the fall guy Ed Wilson?
And any works on The Secret Team: Shackley, Clines, Secord, etc?

Congrats, you're a pseud.

And even if you're not, and you did in fact read Herodotus, not remembering these details proves for certain you're a brainlet.

You lose either way.

How can I remember that when I also have to remember modern political developments and covert operations and secret dealings?

Bump, so everyone can recognize OP's shelf in future shelf threads and berate him for being a brainlet pseud.