Isekai is a highly respectable and rich genre. In the right hands. Post good Isekai

Isekai is a highly respectable and rich genre. In the right hands. Post good Isekai.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EPpu5rZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good isekai goes on .

There's been great isekai anime in the past. If there was ever a time for a revival, it'd be now.

That one's more time-travel than isekai isn't it?

Anyway pic related

Arthurian legend is almost completely made up, so it probably counts as isekai regardless of intent.

Narnia is the archetype for dumb modern kids getting to dominate a fantasy world because of reasons, i.e. the worst kind of isekai.

If you didnt like Narnia you didnt have childhood

Isekai thread? As promised another chapter.

Everything + chapter 3

pastebin.com/EPpu5rZ4

reported to the CoE for anti-christian sentiment

Pullman was right.
No fedora.

Also, pic related.

>good
>isekai
Pick one

Deus ex machina bullshit and inconsistencies within the writing.
Twelve Kingdoms, Escaflowne, come on.

It's not even a fucking fucking genre, it's just a trend and you dumbasses mistake it as such and want to play with semantics when it is incorrect.

>x isn't a genre
>it's a trend
wow

It's cool to know that people were reading light novels hundreds of years ago.

Hell, it's more as a setting rather than being classified as a genre where the situation is just one random joe ends up in another world. That's it. It's not even supposed to be a genre yet you fucks want to call it that.

Now this is the correct post if I ever saw one

The word genre can refer to many things, be it the type of writing or the type of plot or the type of setting. If there are enough stories of a certain type that it becomes efficient to give it a category then you might as well call it a genre.

Nope, you are playing with semantics. You can't just determine it by the amount, the more accurate term would be sub-groups or just leading to some Fantasy or Sci-fi. Again, it's just semantics that everyone is mistaking. Bullshit.

By your logic, how is sci-if even a genre? It's just a fantasy setting.

> how is sci-fi even a genre?
> It's just a fantasy setting.
You fucking dumbass. There's literally books written around these concepts and you want play with rhetorical questions? What a bunch of bullshit.

>There's literally books written around these concepts
like isekai?

No, science fiction and fantasy, you jackass. Detailing differences between them. It's like you're trying to say shounen is a genre (not it's not, it's a demographic and you're a fucking dumbass if you think otherwise).

You know what? You're a dumbass attempting to argue semantics over something that does not apply. And so are the people who share the same mindset as you mistaking isekai as if it were a genre (which it is not, people just wanted to call it that).

You're such a mad little cunt. You actually have no argument and every well reasoned response people make against your non-arguments meets more of the same i.e. baseless insults.

Either learn how to properly articulate your point of view or just save everyone this displeasure of your presence by ending your life.

Coming from you, who decides to conflate the issue, that's a fucking compliment.
> Baseless insults
You mean calling you names that indicate idiocy from (You)? Which is true?
> articulate your point of view
> Telling me to end my life at the end in the same sentence
Wow, real convincing of how you try to argue I should articulate my points while trying to sound so neat and proper, then telling me to kill myself. My goodness, what hypocrisy from your own style of attempts at scolding me!

> Every well-reasoned
Conflating the issue is a fallacy, not well-reasoned.
> No argument
Something which you attempt to say I don't have while you barely give any support or reasoning and just conflating the idea?

Why do you keep double posting? Besides, I haven't made any arguments against. I've only read the shitposts you made against other posters' well reasoned arguments. You're a shitposter. A very angry one.

> I haven't made any arguments
So you admit it.
> Other poster's well-reasoned arguments
You mean well-conflated because that's what they're doing when they attempt to call isekai a genre. It's not a genre.It's like calling mecha a genre when it is a subgenre.
> Shitposter
Where do you think you are, dumbass? Bitch please, we're in Veeky Forums, home of shitposters.
> A very angry one
I didn't know being angry at a idiocy is anything bad.

You're an idiot.

*of sci-fi

(You). Just stop being full of shit like the others.

Sengoku Rance

Oh, no. Appeal to emotion. Now you really got me.

HA!

Narnia?