You can stop making those reading on public transport threads now...

You can stop making those reading on public transport threads now, we have the answer: it's bad and people will make fun of you for it

>"You can stop making those reading on public transport threads"
>makes a reading on public transport thread

nope

bugs... easy on the carrots ;)

reading on the train is pretentious

>white shirt
>tie
>rolled up sleeves
>that haircut

I bet this guy self-identifies as a "proud boy"

Alt-lite indeed, but being openly Alt-Right in NYC is downright dangerous for one's health.

I was reading Mein Kampf on my commute this morning. Use an ereader to keep the normies at bay.

There's nothing bad or pretentious about it. Just be careful and stay aware so you don't get attacked by insane people or criminals.

>holding your hardcover ostentatiously so that everyone can see what you're reading
>not buying a paperback and bending the spine so that you can read inconspicuously
>on top of that, he's reading a book written by a literal faggot

This guy is such a fucking tool. I hope his wife cucks him Tyrone.

Of all the radical literature you could read why would you waste it on Milo?

I met my GF by reading Kafka on the train so this is at least anecdotally false from my point of view.

he actually doesnt look half as bad as id expect someone reading that book to look like

memes

Fuck U you wont make me stop it is an hour wasted might as well spend it on reading rather than starring in my phone the whole time

>not reading the bell curve on the train

>he doesn't take the dust cover off while reading

that's what makes him a pleb even more than reading this shitty faggot's book.

I dont care.

3edgy5me

bugs.. easy on the carrots

Just read the e-books from your smartphone then, problem solved.

pretty sure guy in OP is gay.

Nope, bad haircut, cheap wedding band, improperly tied tie, all around sloppy. Just a normie conservacuck. Probably thinks Jews have a right to exist.

Hm touche. I didn't notice the beard sitting next to him. This guy's dedicated.

Since when do libs hate Jews?

Milo is a fucker but so is eric limer, whoever he is

Some people commute for two hours a day. What the fuck are they supposed to do for that long?

>taking public transport

Lmao enjoy getting shot

>Kafka on the train

Is that the sequel?

What else am I meant to do on the bloody train? You mongs.

Also there's no need to read your book holding it out in front of you showing the covers to everybody

>not double-fisting White Power and This Time the World on the train
get on my level, nerd

>Kafka literally takes the train on the bus and meets that chick he eventually fucks in his dreams

user confirmed for underage Jap

Since when does Joey Salads wear a tie?

I usually play my 3DS. Can't concentrate with plebs around.

So would reading Saul Alinsky or Noam Chomski be more accepted. I think he has balls reading a Milo book in NYC. Good for him. He literally does not give a fuck, unlike you faggots

>bending the spine

You know in V. where Benny describes yo-yo-ing on public transport. I actually do that all the time, and I was so shocked that Pynchon captured that feeling when I first read it. So yeah, I pretty much just yo-yo and read

bugs....

you can always put on fake bookcover

Reading Milo Yiannopoulos is pretty pathetic desu. doesn't help that he's dressed like a Mormon. post was fair desu no matter how cucked the guy who made it is (i don't know who eric limer is )

Is there anything more pretentious than reading?

o i am laffin

Can't concentrate because of anxiety and noise. Makes me read pages multiple times to get the message. Its easier to just funpost on the go and read at home.

I read on the stationary bikes at the gym.

Right now I'm reading Seneca while I do it. I regularly lol and at first people made faces but then they started coming up to me "WATCHYA READIN?"

Here's the real consensus:
lift your gaze up from your phone and/or the 17 year old korean whose tits you're staring at and you'll notice that tons of people read on the subway and it's fine

Having to wait for/on the bus is boring and using that time to read has been pretty great for me. Anyone who wants to hate is a pleb so I don't care.