In your best prose, describe a girl's hole of your choice

In your best prose, describe a girl's hole of your choice.

"My god, what a delightful, shapely ear this woman has," I thought, as I raped her exquisite cunt.

Do you realize the illicit sensuous delight I get from picking your nose? There are so many subtle variations of sensation. My delicate, pointed-nailed fifth finger can catch under dry scabs and flakes of mucous in the nostril and draw them out to be looked at, crumbled between fingers, and flicked to the floor in minute crusts. God, what sexual satisfaction!

She left a hole in my heart. Bigger than her lies.

I took off her Sonichu pendant and went down on her sweaty, puss-filled unclit.

Hole.

Moderate kek.

cunt

t. g r r m

Bangladeshi Nights
The thought of her asshole had an unusual, yet vexing appeal to me at that moment. Perhaps her unkempt nature fueled my debaucherous fantasies. She was dressed in rags and resided in filth and yet appeared to be very proud of her status in the world. She must've been royalty, perhaps even a princess...Yes a princess! I spoke to her father later that afternoon to inquire about purchasing her, though I didn't tell him about my intentions. He mustn’t ever know! I thought to myself. He had great rhetorical abilities and was a strong negotiator. After several hours a price was finally agreed upon and her little poot pantry was mine for the taking. I walked into the room to claim my prize and even though we couldn’t understand each other, she displayed a certain prophetic knowledge of her fate, the resentment lingering in her eyes was unmistakable. This just added to my lustful spirit, she was perfect. If one thing was certain, she reminded me of my mother.

My cock was actually too big for one bullet hole. I had to shoot her again.

It was repulsive, the shape and color of it and the void it represented. To think a women would destroy her earlobe with those disgusting ear piercings.

O'Keeffe eat your "flower" out, the real thing and its lips were as abstract and quivering as any aerial closeup of an a Red Canna, and my tongue was the bee about to pollenate and steal its nectar. Flowers did not sweat, and he would never receive a bouquet of vaginé must as he would like to.

Oh lord, how I lustfully long to plunge my wet muscle of my mouth into the sweaty shithole beneath your sultry summer skirt and pink petite panties. Your sweet and sexy 17-year old busty but slightly boyish body is like a buoyancy of arousal within my tepid mind and soul, igniting desires and passions in myself that can only be explained in a nature of understanding belonging to God himself. If my delicate words and physical flirtation is not enough to net you into my bed for but one night of erotic exaltation, I swear upon the creator that I shall throw myself upon ye in your footsteps through the dark after a night of hardy hard work, indulging myself animalistically in your handsome heroineism. Master, smite me!

before you cry pedo, 17 is legal in my state

Expels shit. Yes, I'm referring to her mouth.

The sheets were stained, and her eyes were closed. I struggled and she did not and then it was over.

A disposable glove filled with lotion stuck in a disposable body full of complaints
(I hate women btw)

Ever deeper, ever darker, ever vaster, ever more considerable as she swelled and settled into comfort, sloth, and greed.

The reproductive faculty, for I am not a pleb nor a sinner.

>ever deeper
>ever vaster
Slut culture did this.

USED GOODS

I actually wasn't talking about a vagina.

FAT ACCEPTANCE CULTURE DID THIS

Hambeasts are absolutely haram

so this is the power of a college education...

>he doesn't enjoy playing with a fat girl's belly button

I sank into her between her legs as her hands, drawn to my hips, gently guided me in. In a few minutes I felt a hot anxiety in my groin. Then she held me close, and pecked in my ear, "I am on nothing, and I want your baby." On that command, I exploded in her.

God willing, I would love nothing more than to girlishly delight in sucking the putrid shit from your puckered anus purposefully poised on top of my mouth, with a rancid odor that fills the air of the cheap, muggy hotel room we rented for the reasoning of revelling joyously in that which reviles the Reverands and the regulars. We rejoice in our raucous and rebellion against the stigmatization of slutty and shocking sexuality, as I suck your squelching shithole, slobbering like a dog and slathering my saliva over your sacred spot where the sun doesn't shine.

As I ventured into the inner depths of the maiden before me, she offered a look into her most personal orifice. Concealed by a pair of pale, intoxicatingly gorgeous cheeks that were the guardian angels of this enterprise, they let themselves be overtaken by the force of my firm hands. Grasping, pleasuring every sensation that my digits are embarked on, they succumb and cease their concealment of the soul's passage. Squealing do I hear, juxtaposing as an implicit form of begging and pleading for more. I could never hope to resist the cries of a fair desperate lady. The phallus of my embodied furnace clamored, the clamoring raging in its fiery pursuit until it could finally break free from the leathery boundaries and into the hole, so solemnly staring back. A personal gesture has been born. Pushing, pushing hardly, moaning became a consequence of our transaction. But not the moaning begotten from carnal pleasure.

She required the bathroom, but inquired not a single peep. And thus, my punishment was imminent.

So much power in such a small place. Worlds have fallen and risen and been reformed with simple sounds and sayings. Unfortunately me willy was blocking it for a bit, and the only thing she managed to squeak by was "please hurry before my husband gets back"

Sticking my cock in her small mouth is one of the best feelings

Granted she cannot reach the end of my shaft, but I enjoy poking her tonsils, feeling her saliva warm my penile head, and the brief look of despair she puts on whenever I tense up about to unload my batter down her nubile throat.

wow, men are about as sexy as a dead raccoon

>Picks the piss fetish for their sole example

Alright, I took the bait, you got me.

Like an autumn floret fragrant with vague life, no extraneous secretions, only the day's worth to taste with the nose.

Sexy is relative

>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP

i stopped reading at teleport but too be fair it gave me a chuckle

so many words....not one mention of a hole

she looked up at me from her drink, foam from her hastily poured beer clinging to her upper lip. a tinge of initial slight disgust at my intrusion was replaced by a flicker of whimsy hidden under her mask of disdain. with a slow deliberate lick of her lips she set them free of their froth and allowed their almost painful redness to shine upon me for the first time. she was talking now, questioning my purpose and so on; I wasn't listening of course as my mind was enveloped by the glistening sanguine of her still wet lips.
I laughed, she laughed, I'm not sure at what; I had left the room entirely by this point, I was entrapped. a flicker of her tongue was all the invitation I needed. like a skilled thief I dove it leaving her little time to hesitate, my tounge like the charge of the light brigade awaiting the bite I thought inevitable.
to my surprise, and delight it never came. a soft moan was all the protest she could muster as her ruby mouth became mine. like Olympic fencers we jousted inside its confines. she got a number of strikes on me, but to confess I let them pass willingly. I knew by nights end she would have to contend with a much larger sword.

"Do what you will." Taena's hair was as black as Robert's, even down between her legs, and when Cersei touched her there she found her hair all sopping wet, where Robert's had been coarse and dry. "Please," the Myrish woman said, "go on, my queen. Do as you will with me. I'm yours."
But it was no good. She could not feel it, whatever Robert felt on the nights he took her. There was no pleasure in it, not for her. For Taena, yes. Her nipples were two black diamonds, her sex slick and steamy. Robert would have loved you, for an hour. The queen slid a finger into that Myrish swamp, then another, moving them in and out, but once he spent himself inside you, he would have been hard-pressed to recall your name.
She wanted to see if it would be as easy with a woman as it had always been with Robert. Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace, she thought, slipping a third finger into Myr. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs. Taena gave a shudder. She gasped some words in a foreign tongue, then shuddered again and arched her back and screamed. She sounds as if she is being gored, the queen thought. For a moment she let herself imagine that her fingers were a bore's tusks, ripping the Myrish woman apart from groin to throat.
It was still no good.
It had never been any good with anyone but Jaime.

kek

I-is that a penor?

It was tight and somewhat chocolate colored. I drilled like I was drilling for oil...and then she awoke from her drug induced slumber.

I found it arousing. I guess most women are different from most men.