ITT: Writers you would unironically have sex with

ITT: Writers you would unironically have sex with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sex is materialism and therefore extremely gay but i would legit have sex with Witty too, OP.

Also this lad, smooth as fuck.

Imagining Pessoa fucking is hilarious

Yup.... It's more than just banal lust for me, some people just have a very special quality to them that comes directly from their personality. This is more attractive to me than any perfectly proportioned body. I can't help but be wildly attracted to it.

I would only have sex with Wittgenstein ironically, much to his pleasure.

You stole my idea

I would not have sex with a dead person

why not?

Anne Frank no question about it

I have said this many times and I will say it again: my ultimate fetish is to facefuck Mira Gonzalez or Savannah Brown until they cry

Cus ur mum isnt dead yet ahaha

would you give shakespeare head if he wrote a sonnet for you afterwards

But she is user.

Shakespeare is a hackey cliche-artist

He'd have to suck my dick in exchange for a haiku.

>all mouths feel the same
>empty cavity above
>tongue action below

Did she write anything good? Post some old birthday cards.

Mommy gf V.C. Andrews

is it still gay if it's with roland barthes

asking for a friend

I'd like to facefuck this little French whore.

Why is he so charismatic, anyways? How can he pull it off while being so autistic at the same time? What is it ABOUT Witty?

Even when she got old and wrinkly she stayed pretty attractive

why the fake hair?

>2017
>not being volcel

"volcel" means "I sometimes jerk off to pictures of Skyward Sword Link on /y/ but have never been nutted in nor have I nutted in a boy or girl, I am confused yet am above sex"

aka incel

> Please... beffore we go on.... I want you lay a lackadaisically long poop on my dick

What the FUCK was WRONG with him!

Any Greek or Roman in their prime (Socrates @39), and Shakespeare.

noooooooo

i'm bi

>tfw you will never have sex
feels bad man

Loved her and her book.

when he fucks you and leaves you.

mm

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

If it is with you girardfag then no it is not gay.

I only have sex ironically.

Oh God, yes.

Donna Tartt

jew fucker
bet you'd hope the bankers she'd spawn would support your desired lifestyle, wouldn't you?

I've always had a thing for her.

Plath and Sexton when they were students.

More like Donna Tart, am I correct, gentlemen?

>no one posts the patrician Patricia

My nigga Nando died a virgin, truly a same desu.

what if i have been offered for da succ and the fucc twice and i rejected it in the most violently autistic manner possible?

Pessoa was likely too autistic for sex

that's exactly why, you just know he would be completely autistic during sex, it would just add to the charm

it's not even lust for me, it's just something that comes from their writing that i like so much that i suddenly feel attracted to them.
this would work if they looked ugly as fuck too

she was such an ayy

Haven't read Secret History though

She has a nice neck

WOW who is this classy lass

#
Keep dreaming, buddy. Jews may have high verbal IQs but they have very low spatial IQs because they are semites. Spatial tests determine the ability to think abstractly and is a proxy for measuring creativity. Jews are not creative or innovative, nor have they ever been.

those dang joos they're so uncreative they created a religion that is the foundation for western civilization

Yeah Jews aren't creative at all... Guess that explains all the Nobel prizes

my favorite philosopher

Hawkes can be my daddy

She's hot, but overtly slutty women are somewhat gross and equally intimidating

you only like her because she's about 16 in this photo

I despise her, but Anaïs Nin. I'm not even into incest but I jerked off so hard reading her recount about fucking her own father.

>ironic sex
>facefucking some chick so she can use a "i was merely pretending" line later

new fetish discovered

Secret History is good stuff, in that it's a well-told, the characters are compelling, and it's deeply rooted in everything you read when you started with the greeks.

Can you help me out with this. Did you mean he'd enjoy the sex or the fact that you're having sex with him ironically? He's masochist? Into hatefuck? I does not get joke. Why funny?

>If only she could beat me raw and bloody for an afternoon, I'd seduce a thousand woman to bring to her.

Elegant. Even in jeans. I'd feed her hemp and beans.

It sounds very good and I will make sure to read it, it's just that there's so much to read and I haven't gotten around to it yet

A philosopher and existantialist

>noone posted Rupi Kaur or John Green yet

Do you even meme???

But women can't write.

Fuck off, Mangum.

Thus busty goddess

>Writers you would unironically have sex with.
>Jews may have high verbal IQs but they have very low spatial IQs because they are semites.

She has a surprisingly nice pair of tits that I'd really like to suck on. She looks a lot like my own mother, but with nicer hair and way nicer tits. In fact, she's basically a more attractive version of my mother, which is great since the only thing that really held me back from fantasizing about my own mother is that she just wasn't good looking enough. Rowling really seems like the kind of woman who'd suck her teenage son's dick. I mean it.

She gets back from le ebin GIRLS NIGHT OUT XD!!! Plastered out of her mind from sipping too much shiraz or perhaps pinot grigio. Maybe she and THE GIRLS even passed around a blunt at Samantha's house. I always find it funny when Gen X women think they're being SO BAD smoking weed. Mouth full of the most expensive cheese available at Tesco and whatever crackers Georgia had to get rid of. She's cackling with laughter and sobbing as she lurches in through the front door. She has zero self-awareness when it comes to her emotions, but defends them with religious fervor.
Clumsily, she makes her way toward the living room where her son is playing video games. She sits down on his lap, suffocating him with her embrace and exhaling the stinking fumes of cheap wine right into his face. For a couple minutes, she rants about what a BITCH Leslie at the office is, before muttering the he's the only on who understands her. Briefly, she looks into his eyes, trembling all over. Then she locks her mouth with his and begins to kiss him passionately. At first he is paralyzed, but his mom is kind of hot and he'll probably never have another chance like this. He's thought about it before. He kisses back and before long she's between his legs, pawing at his penis like the cats she collects. She takes it in her mouth and sucks it like she's back in college. She's STILL GOT IT.
The next morning, she pretends not to remember anything, but blames him for the incident, finding subtle ways to punish him.

i didn't know brasilians could be that pointy. uma delicia.

tl;dr

but yes, top milf

LMAO look at this dude.... look at the top of his head!

Get away from my woman, peenlet. Oh patricia. .

Don't steal my daddy

cobbled together, more like. reread your religious studies mang.

I actually really want to too

I can't be the only one.

He looks good in that photo.

She is supremely cute. I think I now have a thing for her as well.

i came here just to check if she has been posted

Has anyone else ever masturbated to a character from literature or to a scene in literature?

the eternal "I'm dissatisfied" face

Almost any of them. I'm very lonely

Sexy man

>half the thread is men
I'm proud of you today, Veeky Forums.

or Bachmann

pointy 60s sweater tits need a comeback

truly a handsome lad