Webm thread

Thanks for a new webm I haven’t seen yet but really? This is the 3rd webm Thread I’ve seen over the past 2 days and I anticipate seeing the exact same webms that we’re on the other threads on this one as well.

Wish I saved the one with the sick omelette flip

ck webm threads are suddenly the hot place to be on the internet, they've really been gaining traction ever since that trump tweet

Idiot.

hate Jack so much

Did you have to mention him? The last webm thread devolved into 95% webms just of him and some woman with a dirty kitchen.

Fine but what good are they when it winds up being the same thread repeated over and over?

too bad there's no archival system where you could still go to at this very second and retrieve it for your stupid ass

Just getting it out of the way.

At least one I bother searching through fuqqboi

why did he do it like that??

it's because the last few threads were shitposted full of jack webms. stop posting that faggot, anons.

anyone had squirrel, it's actually pretty good tasting ;^)

OP here.

stop you faggot, mods should be banning your ass for that jack shit.

>cream cheese
every fucking time!

absolutely fucking disgusting.

God damn, that was a good shot.

damn son

He knew when he dropped that nut. He knew.

>IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT DO IT
>I AINT NO PUS-

>that nut drop

top kek

>arrow
thought it was gonna be a bullet

the last thread was ruined with jackposting

every fucking thread is ruined by jack.

Thank god you didn't shit up the thread even more by posting off topic webms that don't belong here. Oh wait...

>you have failed this forest

still better than jackposting,

thanks for taking the bait i guess???

i'll take the bump all the same.

And thank you for admitting you're intentionally off topic shitposting. Enjoy your ban.

>OP here.
OP here.

did someone say jack?

well if you wanna keep talking about jack I guess I will obey and continue posting. how come your webms aren't food though?

the only ones i have are ones posted before. i guess i could post youtube videos i like or pictures of food i've made.

>wearing gloves
Oh fuck off. They're just jalapenos. What a pussy.

i've watched some of his vids on YT. he's good for a laugh. i think he honestly thinks he can cook. he looks like he's having fun, though...so more power to him.

then stop crying like a 13 year old girl just because you don't get spoonfed those webbums you like so much

jackposting should be a ban-able offence. it is spamming in the most true sense.

Martin Luther King caused 9/11? That's a new one.

just realized that this retard is wearing a pink ring on his ring finger, literally can't do anything right

>ban-able
re-tard. you want to have a 24/7 webm thr-ead on a slow board then you're going to get a lot of re-peat webms.

Tell me what else should be ban-able oh wise one

i think jackposting is a fine start.

because it hurts your feelings?

Just put diced jalapeno on top like a normal person.
what's the point of this?

>I WANT ONLY THE WEBMS I LIKE POSTED
>BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY
>AND I WON'T MAKE ANY
go fuck yourself kid

i want to try squirrel. i kill racoons and possums with an airgun sometimes when they get in muh trashcans, but not a squirrel yet for some reason. ill try quartering it, then breading and frying it. what does it taste like? nutty? lol

lol you're so butthurt.

keep trying, you might upset me.

now post webms you fucking faggot.

q
Squrel is good. Get ones in the woods. Don't eat trash. You are what you eat.

are you ok?

Fuck

gif threads have been a thing since Veeky Forums's inception, newfriend

>literally r eddit-tier "food"

you're absolutely right user

we need a dedicated jack general

Yeah but they haven't always been popular enough on ck to warrant 1-2 new ones per day, newfig.

I wouldn't know because I don't frequent funpost boards :w)

never change Veeky Forums...

bunch of losers fighting eachother or samefagging to feel like they have someone to fight with. you should be proud.

is jack an retarded alien trying to make contact with his home planet

>metaposting
take care of yourself

This is really pissing me off

what episode is this I haven't seen it

i'll be honest, this does make me want to get a slap chop for onions

i fucking hate cutting onions

It's cool, just try not to let your new show so much next time.

these threads are so general that they should be themed

fuck you, I'm OP. quit trying to play games.

no I'm OP

why do you think being the op matters? no one gives a fuck. you dont dictate the thread's contents just because you made it faggot. if you want some identity garbage go to reddit.

I can only imagine the number of people who have gotten sick or had to go to the hospital following his "advice".