He's a pedo, isn't he?

He's a pedo, isn't he?

What if he is? What's wrong with being a pedo?

Nothing. Go on

/thred

Is this a fucking joke? You don't see what's wrong with being a pedo?

Maybe you'll change your mind when you have kids.

william burroughs, ginsberg (member of nambla), nabokov, oscar wilde, andre gide (intorduced to rent boys by wilde)......... all paedophiles.

THere's an unusual tolerance of pedophilia in literary circles. If someone is vaguely misogynistic their reputation will be tarnished, their body of work devalued (ted hughes etc) by feminists...... but its ok to tolerate authors who actively participated in the sexual abuse of predominantly male children.

hang 'em from the rafters and treat them like pinatas. nonce scum

>hurrr its a social construct...kids have sexual urges too

burn 'em clean

sotos pls

He is not, but I am

gots to love dem childen

all famous people and politicians are pedophiles. this is known.

dem logics
All homos are bad because they could rape me.
All heteros are bad because they could rape my woman.
noone can do a thing for their sexuality faggot it´s all about how you live with it

Except you're an adult and can defend yourself.

Your wife is also an adult.

A child cannnot defend itself against an adult.

You´re saying that rape is cruel and that´s correct but that is not what was the topic of discussion before.
You said being a pedo perse is wrong. That either means you indict all pedos for something the mayor part didn´t do or you condemn them for how they were born.
That´s like you´re say being gay is wrong.

No, he's definitely not a pedo; he's a highly successful and popular author, and that breeds jealousy and contempt in some quarters. By all accounts he's actually a very kind and giving person. However, there is some speculation that he was involved in the murder of John Lennon, though nothing can be definitively stated at this time. It's known that he attended college with Mark David Chapman, and while there the two of them participated in a number experiments under the direction of Naval Intelligence and the CIA. But beyond that, it's all speculation. The nature of the experiments has never been declassified, and although it's been reported that at that particular time the Navy was deeply involved with combining hypnosis and psychedelic drugs in an attempt to create assassins by inducing multiple personality disorder, these rumors have never been confirmed. Personally, I find it highly doubtful. It's true that his whereabouts in December of 1980 are unknown, but there's no crime in that. Evidently he doesn't mind talking about, and he's quite open to the subject when fans bring it up. At one of his readings I went to he mentioned it. I forget the details, something about his uncanny resemblance to Mark David Chapman in the late seventies, back when they hanging out. If I ever happen upon one of his book signings, I'm going to definitely ask him about it, 'cos I wish I knew the whole story.

There's no evidence of it.

I'm only one hour away from Bangor... should I go ring his doorbell?

< Confirmed nonce.

>Maybe you'll change your mind when you have kids.
you certainly don't have to worry about that, because no woman will ever come near you. stop pretending to be human.

>william burroughs

"Some citizens is hung up on pre-puberty kicks. I don't dig it. I say any man can't wait until fourteen is no better than a degenerate."
- Burroughs

Unrelated(?), anyone know where I can get a .mobi of Salem's Lot?

Huh? Ted Hughes was a poet laureate