What's the most fattening thing you've ever eaten?

What's the most fattening thing you've ever eaten?

beer

I froze a mcdouble, dipped it in batter, and deep fried it. I was out of commission for the rest of the night

I eat a lot more vegetables now

ur mum

I eat pots of hamburger helper in one sitting
also rodeo king with coke and fries

If I want to make dinner for a week in bulk, I cook up about two pounds of hamburger, mix in two cans of Bush's baked beans, and pour it over a deep square pan filled with Fritos and then top it with shredded cheese.

thinkn bout those beans

also I'm not overweight

Your mum's so fat, when I ate her out last night I gained 15 lbs.

deep fried twinkie topped with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup

a big block of fat isn't fattening, you will shit it out nearly undigested.
pasta and ketchup on the other and.

ur mums so fat when I ate her out I lost 15 lbs because my body went into a state of ketosis

You're mom's so fat, she's an N=1 proof of metabolic syndrome.

There's a restaurant where I went to college called Fat Shack that served stoner food. Like chicken fingers, melted cheese, macaroni and cheese, onion rings, bacon, steak, and mayo on a sandwich. Or deep fried oreos covered in powdered sugar and dipped in chocolate sauce.

actually sounds pretty good for a once in a lifetime thing

You're mom's pussy.

>an entire pound of bacon fried in a skillet
>like 2 ounces of creme cheese spread on 2 pieces of toast
>sandwich
>wash it down with a Coors Banquet

Ive done this more than once
or
>2 tostinos pizzas baked
>add ham and shredded cheese
>make a sandwich out of it
also done this a few times

this

If I ate my heart, it would be the fattiest thing Ive ever eaten.

Baconator meal with baconator fries stuffed inside

Make it hot chocolate fudge instead of syrup and that would be a delicious diabeetus dessert.

I once got really high and ate four of those freezer breakfast sandwiches, I was so stuffed I couldn't move for fear of throwing up

>served stoner food
>only in WA, CO, TX
Degenerate restaurant serving degenerates

>You're

retards

>reddit spacing
>inability to recognize basic internet trolling
>calls others retards
oh dear

fuck you

Probably Deep Fried Twinkie, it was amazing.

This.

I sometimes have 3000+ calories of beer in a day.

I like Fritos but wtf why man

I’d like a side of fries with that pic

Honestly wasn't worth it

made pancakes with maple syrup and ice cream the other day. it's not the worst thing i've done but it's the most recent, and it didn't even taste that good desu

my homemade potato salad is (among other things):

>hardboiled eggs
>mayonnaise
>whole milk or light cream (to cut through the richness of the mayo)
>gorgonzola
>sour cream
>bacon and its drippings

so six sources of fat, lel

When I was in college I used to make a bowl of cake mix and just eat it with a spoon.

I had a deep fried king sized snickers at a local fair a few years ago. My friends bet me I couldn't/wouldn't eat the whole thing, but I did. Felt like shit the rest of the night and ended up getting drunk and puking near the animal petting barn. Good times.

I'm about to gorge myself on cookie dough.

An entire package of Oreos washed down with a container of eggnog.

Honestly its hard to remember what was the worst thing i ever ate.. so ill list a few

>5 plates of chinese buffet food
>a entire papa johns pizza
>a fuckload of cookie dough
>fried ores and funnel cake cake

And thats the worst now, thankfully none of these are on a regular basis

I decided to make pork stroganoff and skip a step: not draining the fat. It felt like I had visited a realm of Slaanesh.

why are you eating out fat chicks?

i eat this at least 2 to 3 times a month
except i don't stuff anything but my fat face

Frozen smoked salted pork lard. Delicious as fuck.

can you throw some olives in there plz

I...uh..haven't really paid attention.

2 Paczkis and 2 Four Lokos in one sitting, as a snack.
That's about 2200 calories.

I think every college has a place like this.

I pretty regularly eat an entire to go order of carne asada fries or 15 rolled tacos after tying one on
they stuff the styrofoam box to the gills
prolly like 3-4k calories

>soy

I would kill myself if I ever let myself get that big
dig me a ditch throw a bunch of limes and shoot myself

Gwyneth, is that you?

a 4 patty quarter pounder with a large sprite and large chips

This one truly is a gargantuan behemoth king of calorie bombs. Never had one but it's insane to think that so many calories can be packed into 950ml.

>a 4 patty quarter pounder

How do you even eat that? Did you have to take it apart?

nope, not at all, I just ate it like a normal burger man, you know, you open your mouth, take a bite, chew and then swallow

How large is your mouth?

large enough man

>59g of saturated fat
>263g of sugar
WTF!!!

one time I ate an entire swiss roll

that's pretty much how I ate that burger man, I'd just gotten finished smoking bongs at a mates place during lunch and I was so fucking hungry at the time, there was a macca's near the school so I went and got myself a 4 patty QP, chips and a drink, I went in to class blitzed out of my mind with that fuckhuge burger and chips and I scoffed it, the whole class and the teacher was staring at me in awe

Damn I've never really ate in a class like that. Teach didn't mind huh?

Nope, not at all, i

My friend and I had a bit too much tequila and split one of those papa murphy's stuffed pizza - mega meat lover deals, once we were done with that we ended up making several bags of totino's pizza rolls. We easily had to have polished off a hundred of them.

Limes?

>You are mom is pussy.

a bottle of vodka, somehow didn't puke, not really a hangover either, just some weird fucked up cold, numb tingle throughout my body the next day

>38 grams of quality dairy protein
>40% of daily Vitamin A intake
>90% of Calcium intake
>80% of Iron intake

Doesn't sound too bad to me

Don’t think it was awe, you stupid stoner.

I know, right? It's downright healthy if you ask me.

It was, like have you ever seen a face struck by awe? I fucking doubt it, the only face people pull around you is one of disgust you fat sack of shit

Also, pretty much the whole class was stoners and the teacher that day was too, I once saw a bong sitting in his car, everyone in my class graduated with top marks, fag

>When the larp gets more elaborate

Kek you fucking stoner I bet you think all of us are in awe of you right now

no, not really, I think you're a faggot though

since all you drink is piss water with wheat in it i assume you mix some extra mayo or butter in it

blue board

pure cube of fat pig, the ones they use in some places to cook with.
Lost a bet

I don’t know, you sound both assmad and clueless about how you come off buddy

DUDE WEED

based bodybuilder here my most fattening meal ever was my gf fault ,, she always sees me eating large amounts of healthy food 6x a day ... so one day she asked/wanted to know how much i could eat on one sitting , it was a cheat day and i told her what i thought i could throw down , and she said bullshit , to which i laughed and said let's do it

little caesars - large cheese pizza

taco bell - 2 mex pizzas , 3 volcano quesarito

carl's jr - 1 all natural burger , 1 bacon guacamole burger , 1 double western w extra cheese , large criss cut fries , chocolate shake , 2 large cokes

ate it all within 45 minutes and i calculated it to be between 15k - 18k calories ... my gf said she was both impressed and grossed out at the same time , i told her wtf did ya expect lol!

>263 grams of refined sguar
enjoy your insulin overdose

I ate a tub of raw cookie dough in one sitting

Large amounts of hollandaise sauce over fried hash browns and bacon. The sauce is mostly butter and egg yolks with a dash of lemon juice and chili pepper. I can't even taste the chili pepper.

>friends bet you couldnt eat a single deep fried snickers

Wtf are you european or something? Thats nothing

The last time i went to my fair I had:
1 deep fried pb&j
4 deep fried cookie dough bites
Deep fried oreos
1 deep fried snickers
2 deep fried reeses
Ice cream sundae
Extra long italian sausage
Lobster roll
6 pack of medium cider donuts
1 ice cream fried dough sundae

I put all that down within like 3 hours

I ordered this one time except they accidentally added an extra patty. It was amazing.

Probably this XXL Schnitzel menu

I'm generally pretty rude and abrasive, partly just cause it's the way I talk and partly because I legitimately hate every single person on this site and just about every person I meet

A grilled cheese with mozzarella sticks in it. I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack after eating it.

Oh man... I used to be bulimic. So like 8 pounds of fried food, repeatedly. 10 pies, you know the drill.

but the most FULL I've ever been was last year when i bought some weed after not smoking for 3 years. i couldnt stop eating, literally. i was in so much pain at the end, sobbing, and i physically didnt know how to put the bag down. i ended up laying on the floor crying and threw up everywhere, imagine like if you squished a worm and all the poop came out that was everything i ate out my mouth in waves. my stomach was the size of a lantern, and i am not a big person.

Bro that's sad

never heard of it

A half pound, 4 patty burger with cheese and sauces from Five Guys. Was deliciously amazing, grease was everywhere.
Would do again.

Filled half of bread with 5 grilled sausages, onions, garlic, ketchup, mayo, and various flavored mayos and ketchups. Ate all of it within 10 minutes and washed it down with a litre of beer. Felt like I was going to explode, but it was super delicious and so worth it.

>imagine like if you squished a worm and all the poop came out

i had a kilo of uranium

I once ate 3 jars of Ben&Jerrys in one evening in the span of 3~ hours.

>19 870 900 000 000 calories
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

I tried this once, it was okay for the first sip but after that it was hell

Never had an eggs benedict? It's the yellow sauce. The recipe I used called for half a stick of butter and four egg yolks.

I love those kinds of places, the one on my college campus is Fat Sandwich, same type of thing. Best hangover food ever