What do you think of this chicken parm, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this chicken parm, Veeky Forums?

>chicken
stopped reading right there. that's the candy cigarette of the aviary world. fuck off with your trashbird.

This

If you ain't snacking on ortolan then you can grab an express ticket to GoFuckYourselfVille U.S.A.

Looks bad, Todd

What about this parmy?

Looks awful. Go throw it under the broiler for a little longer at least.

Looks good but, french fries? What's under the cheese, ham? Wait a minute...

Disgusting I hate you

sad desu.

>cutting boards as dinner plates
what's next? A tile from the kitchen floor?

the cheese isn't fully melted
the red spots all over the plat scream MICROWAVED
I like my cheese with some brown. if it was to sped a few minutes under the broiler, it could be fine
who puts ham on a parm? I'd still try it
this looks like a perfect chicken parm. but in my opinion, it should be served with some pasta or on in a sandwich and not on a cutting board.
I've never been served food on a cutting board at a restaurant. but if it ever happened, I wouldn't go back a second time unless someone else was paying

I do love chicken parms. when I make them, I like to mix my red sauce with some alfredo. and use that to top the chicken and pasta.

>who puts ham on a parm? I'd still try it

Dunno about that user but I find it common in Australia. I wasn't a fan of it to begin with but it's actually quite nice.

I bet it is, like if a parm and cordon bleu had a man child. I'm tempted to give it a try next time I make a chicken parm

>Cheese on the salad

For what purpose?

I think it's a salad dressing, not melted cheese

>go to zaxbys to try chicken parmesan sandwich
>it's chicken strips with marinara and some kind of ranch sauce

What the fug

Who the fuck serves french fries with chicken parmigiana, is this the flyover meme strikes again?

gib chicken parm recipe

Standard Australian pub fare Jack.

it looks fucking depressing

Picture unrelated?

fucking amateur hour itt
get on my level

Australia is sub-flyover. It's an avoid-at-all-costs wasteland.