>it's december
>go in a store
>none there
>go in other stores
>none there

Fuck you Hershey

>pretzels
yucky

Ya check Wallgreen's? I know I got mine there.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folk. Although, they're barely even noticable once you bite into a piece. You really taste a lot more of the caramelized creme itself rather than any of the pretzel.

>eating hersey's """""chocolate"""""

I walked into a gas station and these were sitting on the front counter. I think it looks like shit. Who wants to eat yellow chocolate?

american chocolate is fucking trash
t. non-american

Find a store that doesn't suck, OP

Nice bit of nail polish you trashy roastie whore

Hey thanks man, have a nice day

>gotta make sure I get m thumb in the pic so people know i'm a gril xD
get AIDS and die

Wow that touched a nerve. Just go angrily masturbate to women later you'll feel better.

My apologies, my dude, if I'd known it would trigger you so hard I'd have stopped procrastinating and put on my festive red and green nail polish instead

I had one. Don't hype it up too much.

Is it good?

Post feet

Speedway has it

It's not chocolate. Not even white chocolate. Doesn't claim to be. Not every candy bar has to be chocolate.

It was okay, nothing special. Take 5 did it better, and with actual chocolate. Neither of them really compares to an actual pretzel dipped in chocolate or peanut butter coating.

Kinda disappointed but whatever. Might as well try it since I get a free one with my giant faggot’s saving card

go to a 711 or other gas station. they usually get new candy because they sell so much. as long as it's a chain.

I found one today. actually pretty tasty. probably not something I'd eat more than 4 times.

Can confirm 711 has it

Green tea Kit Kat's or cookie and creme Hershey's are better desu OP.

I also would like to find these. Haven't see. Them anywhere yet