Embrace Debate

For me, the superior hot wing is always, always breaded. Distinct crunch and superior taste.

Pic related is perfection

For me, the superior hotwing isnt coated in sauce but instead breaded with seasoning inside the flour. Further, it is boneless to allow for superior eatability. Often, this superior hotwing is tucked in between two buns with lettuce and McChicken secret sauce

you can get a good crunch without the breading... breaded wings are more susceptible to become soggy actually.

Breaded is 100% pleb tier. Learn how to make crispy wings without the crutch, pal.

Tip of the hat to you sir. I laughed out loud.

motherfucker

Breaded is optional. But definitely needs something to absorb sauce. I hate when it's just a plain chicken wing covered in oil.

Any other wing is better than a hot wing.

99 percent of the time hotwings are a little rubbery in the skin.

A very very very light breading, lighter then yours OP, is an ideal mix if you want a more classic wing but nice and gussied up.

franks red hot and butter is so overated it hurts, some freaks actually bake it..

As an autistic who went through a year of Keto I basically turned my kitchen into a hot wing test kitchen.

Here is an unbeatable hot wing recipe. I have done it all. All the spices, all the methods , deep fried baked all of them

>as many wings as you want to serve + extra to reheat if you don't mind mild downgrade in flavor/texture from microwave reheating
>let wings thaw out
>get Friday's wing sauce (it's important because it contains vinegar unlike franks and vinegar is the secret to good wing sauce)
>fill a bowl with the sauce. This recipe uses a lot of the bottle. You will be brushing this on the meat every 10-20 minutes and it goes fast.
>squirt a quite a bit of sriacha into the bowl with the other sauce and mix well. The reason for this isn't just flavor profile , but the sugar keeps the sauce mix stuck to the wings where as franks and other wing sauce runs off.
>smoke at anywhere from 240~300 degrees for as long as it takes. Make sure you get a meat thermometer pen and get good with reading boned meats. Usually 190 is when chicken wings are best but it takes awhile.

These wings are fucking amazing. They are also pretty hot

What was your personal experience with keto. I take it as a non long term diet that can be difficult to balanced. did you really cut good and were your workouts tiring?

1. If you want to lose weight fast. It is undesputibly the best way to do it.
2.there are strict rules you have to follow or you are wasting time. You have to be educated in what you can and can't eat.
3. Some people get sick from it. I did and was hospitalized twice. Basically all the bacteria in your stomach dies and new ones are formed that are different.
4.drink water and get salt.

Oh and I never worked out. I lost like 20 pounds in 4 weeks playing videogames

Sounds like some shit a drunk guy with no cooking skills would make up. I'm sure its the best thing you've ever made but its not actually good

Love how you snuck the epic mcchicken le maymay in there. Absolutely choice.

The worst part is that smoking requires a lot more effort than frying, and smoking won't work very well for wings anyhow. So it's not even a very good drunken recipe.

>TFW you actually prefer soggy breaded hotwings

I like crispy wings no doubt. and you are right about the wing becoming soggy if breaded. but there is something about that saucy breading that I really enjoy
I'm not picky when it comes to wings. so either way is fine with me. If I make them at home, I dredge them in a seasoned whole wheat flour. It's not enough to become soggy and there is some coarse bits in the flour that make for a great coating

jesus my dude doesnt sound worth it.
same dude who asked you, also a med student.

please dont fall for other health memes in your life. I know it works fine but doesnt sound good for you.

But OP do you like your sace on the side?

Breading is for faggots. Faggots don't belong on this site.

That's only if you really like your fattening flour.

Naked is king, baby.

>smoking won't work for wings

Haha nigga u wrong. But that is something somebody who has never smoked wings would obviously think.

The prep is outrageous you are correct. But there really isn't a better way to prepare wings if taste and flavor is your goal.

>get Friday's wing sauce (it's important because it contains vinegar unlike franks and vinegar is the secret to good wing sauce)
You're a fucking retard, my man.

meant for

We tolerate you, can't see why we can't tolerate another on here.

i thought it was the alcohol making me sick

but really it was the pizza hut wings, i simply tended to order them while I drink. I can consume alcohol just fine as long as I don't have those tasty wings inside me.

Kinda lame, but here ya go.

fpbp

Thanks for the reply, I gave up hope

Its not enough vinegar bud.

It's literally the second ingredient, you dumbass. You're supposed to make your own wing sauce with hot sauce and butter, not buy premade wing sauce like a complete fucking pleb.

>Plain, breaded, and even the rare battered wings can all be GOAT
>A crispy version of any of these 3 is better than a soggy version of any
>too many restaurants, especially your suburban chains, let your wings sit under a lamp and dry up
>the best wings are liberally sauced and served to the table
so quickly they still let off steam from being in the fryer

The theory in my head is that the sauce will gradually fill in the spots in the skin where the steam was, so steaming wings are the best because the sogginess has yet to set in. Liberal use of the sauce is a preference because I also like being able to dip fries, celery, carrots, etc.

>3. Some people get sick from it. I did and was hospitalized twice. Basically all the bacteria in your stomach dies and new ones are formed that are different.

Can't you just take a probiotic to counter this?

Clever

I don't like breading at all on my wings desu senpai. I like them moist and naked

nice, yeah i prefer non-breaded myself. i read that coating them in baking powder and putting them in the oven will make them crisp, but havent tried it.

That only applies to franks pre made wing sauce tho.

The Fridays sauce may seem like a gimmick but it's not