Untitled

Why the fuck would you ever pick A?

lazy?
fat fuck who mainly eats fast food anyways?
live 50 km away from anything descent?

A because I hate eating with other people

I live in a Tier 1 cuisine city so def B. A is only for people whose closest "city" has a population of less than 100k

Do you mean "with" other people or "near" other people. Those are different things

Do Americans actually have to think about this?

both

As someone living in Qatar, A is already implemented so choosing B would be perfection

um definitely B, not even remotely close

Like maybe if it was one random but unchanging restaurant in every city t would be closer, but even then

unless you live in a super tiny city that also isn't close to any other cities, B should be the only option
Even in most 50,000 cities would be enough ok restaurants to make it worthwhile

This isn't even something to think about. B means you could still be a fat piece of shit and get free McDonalds or whatever. Unless you're afraid of the outside world then B is the obvious answer.

Even in a super small town you could just fucking go to mcdonalds and eat there for free with B.

B. How is this an option?

shit question
new question right here

youre welcome for saving your thread OP

A.

B would basically make travelling a piece of piss so yeah that one

>get free human feces on a bun delivered to your door for free
>or B, get free food of any quality
Why would anyone ever pick A? McDonald’s fucking sucks.

Obviously A, how can anyone even pick anything else? Wagecucks lmaoe

Um
A??

Speak English motherfucker

erases everything in the tomato family, that includes potatoes, peppers, eggplants and so on
or onions which includes garlic, shallots, asparagus (obvi) and things like that

is A only mcdonalds specifically or other fast food places of tgat calibre

There's a really good Mexican restaurant about 3 minutes from my apartment, so B.

Blue button no question asked. Ez.

That is the stupidest question ever. It's the equivalent of that bullshit you see on facebook, "Would you go without the internet and your phone for a year for 1 billion dollars?"

B, and then go to the McDonalds a few squares down the streets.

Pretty fuckin obvious the choice is eliminate A then, every single thing I cook starts with onion and garlic in butter and asparagus is a good tier vegetable

D E V I L I S H

so no more fries, no more marinara, no more salsa, you realize the implications?

I don't eat many tomatoes or potato because of the carbs anyways. also I meant to say asparagus is God tier, far better than good

Option A just isn't appealing enough
Gas is relatively cheap so getting anywhere isn't a big deal, and I'm sure most places better than McDonald's would still serve me in pajamas.

>imagine thinking these options are even remotely comparable

B. That way I can not only go to Mcdonalds but also Burger King, Wendy's, and Whitecastle.

I would choose option B and go to the finest Michelin star restaurants in the world.

If I pick A, will the McDonald's know I'm being lazy and eating fast food all the time and look down on me for it?
If I pick B, will the restaurant staff be mad at me for taking up a table and not paying them?
I don't think you've given us enough information to answer the question.

You will have to kill me first motherfucker!

>be a shut in

there's cities with fewer than 100k people?

A. Onions and garlic are just too fundamentally important to live without.

Why would you care what lower class people think of you?

I am a shut-in and would rather B. McDonalds just gets so boring. The same taste and smell every time.

Then you're not actually a shut-in. A real shut-in wouldn't be able to utilize B at all, better to save some money with A and then if you make it out once a year you can use the saved money to eat wherever you want

>Then you're not actually a shut-in

I wish it wasn't true but it is. I chose B in the hopes of getting better one day.