Are there any foods outside of your ethnicity/culture tradition that you always have on hand or really love?

Are there any foods outside of your ethnicity/culture tradition that you always have on hand or really love?

For me it's keffir and Im white. Great in the morning.

Soy sauce. Aslo kefir is traditional and widespread here too.

Most of what I eat is outside of the foods of my ethnic origins. As far as I know my blood is mostly Irish and German. Most of what I cook is Mediterranean and Asian.

are the stories true she was an insatiable slutty cockgobbler? makes me sad I never met her.

Her sex pics when

>keffir
The patricianest of beverages. Kefir is good any time of day.

Yes.

I've always got the standard 'ethnic shit' in my pantry and fridge (soy sauce, salsa, fish sauce, garam masala, etc.) But I feel like I'm the only white American I know to always have Lizano in my fridge at all times. Only Ticos use this shit, and I fell in love with it when I spent a couple weeks in Costa Rica. Excellent on beans, grilled fish, and eggs.

This. It's good as fuck for a jar sauce. So cake to whip up some rice, toast some bread, and saute some chicken.

Feta, cod liver oil, sauerkraut

sauerkraut and chinese vermicelli
mexican btw

I would eat her poo poo

Miso paste and tamarind, both make good "secret ingredients" in western dishes.

Second, truly delicious beverage and good for your gut.

Can confirm

harissa

Well I'm Irish ethnically/culturally. So good quality takes a drastic nosedive after breakfast. And where I am from, salt cod and hardtack or lamb shanks/roast are the only decent daytime meals. So yeah, I eat exotic really often. My two favorites are katsudon and kofte.

Miso, gochujang, kalamata olives, feta cheese, hummus, and japanese curry roux blocks. I'm white as a fuckin' sheet.

Since like most amerifat males who want a stable and happy family I've married outside my white ethnicity (asian qt, thx), I eat a shitload of korean food because she's a good cook among other things. Lately I've gotten into making thai curries and the tom yum soups as well. It goes without saying I've been doing authentic mexican. I made red mole that kicked ass and this winter I'm gong to take the plunge and do rick bayless' famous black mole when I have a couple days. I'd probably try to do an OC with it but I suspect it would turn into a shitfest.

Soy sauce. Peppers, potatoes, and corn. I'm white.

I would never eat again if I could cum on those tits just once.

>really love?
I can't get enough mexican food. especially fajitas
I usually have some flour tortillas on hand. I just recently found jalapeno cheddar flour tortillas, and holy shit they are so good. tried them in some chicken ramen yesterday and it was amazing. I also had carrot, onion, celery, garlic, peas, and broccoli in the soup. I'm not too fond of eating plain tortillas, but with these I can heat them up over the fire, and eat them plain anytime
OP I had to search keffir, what does it taste like?

I also love Lizano because of a trip to Costa Rica. Good choice user.

fuck yeah. remember that mole can also be used in sandwiches, casseroles, and delicious crepes.

I love grape soda.
I'm not a nigger though.

Pick one.

Not really from my culture, but I just love shit like this

Almost always Gochujang -- that fermented sweet chili paste is fucking amazing. Stir fried pork bulgogi is god-tier Asian food.

>(She) came to America when she was 7. Her father was a movie producer who had brought the family here from Italy. They attended the best schools and lived in increasingly beautiful homes. But (her) father was difficult. He collected guns and used them to intimidate the children and their mother. When she was 12, her father decided her nanny wasn't needed anymore. He began to enter her room at night and that was the end of her childhood. By age 13, he was regularly raping her at least three times a week.

>The audience--including Tipper Gore, Abigail Van Buren, Quincy Jones, Sherry Lansing, Norman Lear, Marsha Mason and Susan Dey, to name but a few--seemed to be holding its breath, holding back tears.

>(Her) life became a mixture of shame and fear. . . . Her father told her they had been lovers in a previous life and that he was preparing her so that when she had a boyfriend or husband she would know what to do. But there were no boyfriends. (She) was never allowed to date. She was allowed no activities outside the home. She had become her father's captive. As (she) neared the end of high school, she began to dream of escape. She knew that if she did not leave the house now, she would be there forever. She packed her bags and told her father she was moving out. He called her a slut and a bitch. And he looked at her and said, "Take that whore of a sister with you."

no meat or cheese in your culture?

Makes tons of sense when you consider she was likely abused.

>OP I had to search keffir, what does it taste like?
It honestly has a taste very similar to yogurt, but in liquid form, sort of like a smoothie. It's slightly effervescent because it is fermented and is very good for your gi track.

that gochujang isn't more widely known/utilized is a goddamn crime, honestly

it's just spicy fermented bean paste right?

I like how "Korean food" basically just takes already established chinese and japanese cuisine and then merges it with other western shit lol

I would penetrate her with my penis, If you know what I mean

As does every cuisine in some way or another, they borrow base recipes -- modify to their own tastes and create something new. Filipinos also steal a ton of Cantonese style Chinese food like pancit canton and certain bbq pork is a direct rip off of char siu.

Plus this is fucking everywhere in the west, look at the ungodly trainwreck that is American-Italian food...

I've added a bit to a roux then made cheese sauce for Mac & Cheese with it and it was great.

EVERYONE FUCK OFF

GIADA IS MY COOKFU

by the sound of it shes everyones cockfu

I-I wasn't looking for a cogent response, user. I just wanted to make someone mad. Very good points though.

Although I think some Italian-American food is redeemable. Chicken franciase and chicken parm are great. It's probably been around for so long that it's comfy now for us. Probably how flips feel about spam products.

I am Korean ethnically and I unironically have oregano on pizza and hummus on sandwich (I use hummus instead of mayo). Also, I always try every kebab/shawarma restaurant whenever I move to a new place and I think Lebanese makes the best kebab/shawarma

Gochujang really isn't a bean paste; it's mostly a combination of Korean chili flakes and glutinous rice meal/flour.

Shit, that sounds delicious; might have to steal that idea going forward.

>oregano on pizza and hummus on sandwich

Is this weird?

Chinese food. Not the slightest bit asian but man do I love chinese food.

>chicken parm
It's actually British, not Italian.

Dried oregano on pizza is an excellent choice, as is hummus on sandwiches (mayo sucks desu.)

Yakisoba

god tier

>gochujang, kalamata olives
Good taste user.

If this was reddit and I was a redditfag, I would have upvoted your comment.

Huevos Rancheros.

I have it at least once a week.

Italian deli sandwiches. All of them.

who hurt her? :'(

she was dropped on the floor as a kid. as a result shes only 4 feet tall.

Her dad sexually abused her

Quit being so mad you’re waifu has tasted all the sausages in the store.

Then she fucked them

I’m Indian and I mostly cook Italian, Mediterranean

i like canned aerosol cheese. can't find it in Mississippi for the life of me.

who the fuck stays mostly within their ethnicity/culture tradition?

no one. it's a shit thread. /b/ and /pol/ are bleeding.

Squeezy-cheese is good on one dish and one dish only: On Johnsonville brauts, with saurkraut and brown mustard. That shit is straight divine.

gtfo, i never thought of actually using it for cooking. thank you. i will seriously do that. it'd be just as good as cheddarwurst or what ever cheese impregnated brats, right?

Not in where I live (SoCal) but Koreans rarely try this

Oh yea. Tbqh, Tzatziki on sandwich is great to

I'm an Irish American and eat a lot Mexican food.