I want to propose to my girlfriend with a book instead of a ring, any book recommendations?

I want to propose to my girlfriend with a book instead of a ring, any book recommendations?

The marriage plot

i'd chose a book by someone who didn't write most of his poems about his wife while in exile

Why don't you write the book user? Or at least a short story.

Get her a ring.

write her one you beta fuck

Don't be cheap and buy her a diamond.

>I want to propose to my girlfriend with a book instead of a ring, any book recommendations?

If you're sure she's a keeper, there is only one real option

There's something creepy about that "Marry Me" written like a death threat, and it's not even necessary,

>cancer in the ring
like pottery

Kama Sutra bro hu hu big lingam up in da yoni hole

>proposing in a John Green book
that's some next level shit taste

> centre of the ring
> cancer

That's a bad omen if I ever saw one.

poorfag

stop building your life around books you fucking nerd

The 120 Days of Sodom

Gone Girl.

I'd say Crime and Punishment or War and Peace.

This.

But for fuck's sake user, as a married man I implore you to just get her a fucking ring.

>getting married
stop

Lord of the rings

I plan to get her a ring for the wedding, just proposing with a book. Thanks man, I'll try writing a short story and post here for some criticism.

Will try to write. Hopeful you guys give me some good feed back.

How poor are you

Get her a copy of The Bell Curve

You should really just get her a ring. You can still do the book idea if you want, but have a ring ready for her too.

she's going to say no, because you are a cheap ass

>offering someone to spend the rest of your life together with a cheap ass book instead of something more valuable

Propose with a ring you fucking idiot jackass. You don't understand how important this is.

this is a stupid picture if she was that easily triggered she wouldn't have made it as far as brigadier pudding and katje

Maybe something by him, user.

Schopenhauer
On Women

I like the way you think, anons.

I remember that part in The Long Ships when the lustful magistrate tells the story of how he fucked married women after he had read Ovid's Ars Amatoria, which was apparently so potent poetically and erotically that he could never stop having lustful thoughts after having read it.

My point is, OP: don't let her read Ovid, or she might start desiring other men.

I recommend you to go with a ring, even if it is just a silver one w/o diamond.

I proposed with a tiny stone that I could afford with my humble 800€, so you can too.

(she said no)

Write a short book but really really yes but get her a ring!! She might say yes right away but she will be wainting instantly a nice ring too

But really really get her a ring*

This.

Otherwise, your letting some other guy cuck you with words...think about that.

This is such a tasteless and trash way of proposing. Good god, someone please tell me this autism is fake and not real..?