Do you cook with your gf?

Do you cook with your gf?

that is a fake smile, if that is your roastie op I suggest sleeping with one eye open

>gf

qt eyebrows

>eating at panera
literally why?

fuck you

my nig nog

some weird cutie sister band: who exactly is she??

Why would I cook with some stupid whore? it's not my job to feed her it's my job to fuck her she has no place bothering me whenever we're not in the bedroom and I hope she stays the fuck away from me god dammit

That's some Harry Potter looking bitch there

Yep. Pretty fun.

Stop reminding me of how much I regret not cooking for her user.

I avoid my wife, she is starved for attention and hates that I go to the gym or visit my family. Fuck women, just not with your dick.

I would if I had one.

you okay, bro?

To be fair, she is an incredible cook, but a shitty wife. I'll miss her homemade jerky when we divorce.

cuckold in the making

confirmed virgin

She isn't attracted to any other men than me.

You sound very muslim right now.

sure do, I love cooking with my wife. One of the first things we did together when we were dating was cook.

That word has no meaning outside these walls.

Mate seriously, stop fuckin eating out with her and sling her some money to get those fucking eyebrows fixed. They look like they are about to crawl off her face and fuckin level the next three miles of woods.

that word was invented outside these walls, idiot

that word would have existed whether these walls were here or not

Well i do use both hands to cook, so yes.

Breakfast is our favorite thing to cook together

shit taste, her brows are literally perfect

>implying

why are you arguing about her eyebrows when she is faking a smile that hard. if shes looking at you with that smile OP you need to realize it is 100% fake. real smiles come from the eyes, that's a psycho smile.

She should be cooking FOR you, not with you. Drop that hoe.

She has nice teeth, the rest of the package is hideous.

If I opened my door to that Id kick that cunt down the stairs and gutter stomp her till she stopped making noises.

edgy

the dreams of a perma virgin boi

Yeah, but part of me thinks it is currently part of the honeymoon phase since we've only been together for little over a month. I enjoy it though.

my nig nog

Shes so pretty

would you cook for her?
my fellow patrician

She doesn't like cooking with me because I'm a fucking perfectionist and I yell when she does some strange bullshit :(

y-yeah i cook with my gf

Yes, but I mostly cook for her. Her food is great, but mine is just unbeatable.

Also she does the cleanup anytime I cook which is just the cherry on top.

Today I'll have self made pasta filled with ricotta, served with a mushroom, shrimp and sherry sauce. You fucking faggots.

>white flour
>cheese
>sea bugs
I do not envy your meal.

>Drinking from your water bottle at a restaurant
Why?

she is pure and only drinks filtered water to avoid the fluoride

>tfw this doesnt touch me anymore
>tfw you positively enjoy eating by yourself

you are crippling yourselves by longing for something that is just an arbitrary convention.

Free refills

>human companionship an arbitrary convention

My what?

your loving caring gf user
you do have one, right?

We bake together occasionally, but mostly we take turns.

No, but I cook for my bf. When I do, I get to fuck his ass later. When he cooks for me, the opppsite happens. I love it ;)

hot :3

Used to a lot before she passed away. Now I'll cook for others, like my roommate, but not with her.

sry user ;_;

Me too.

Yeah, my wife and I cook together sometimes, especially if it's a more labor intensive meal. We're more likely to bake together though, it's comfy.

Godspeed

I have that same water bottle

Dont cook with gf, but cock in her.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Been with my girl for 4 years and I love to cook and she is a shit cook. Knows literally nothing about cooking somehow. I have been pushing her to learn and have watched her make a few dishes now while I tell her what to do.. She is great but it would be nice if she enjoyed it, or at least knew the basics.

Are you guys homos?

no
i dont have one(thank you god)
even if i did(at gunpoint probably) , i wouldnt
all of the wrost foods ive had were cooked by a woman ,other than pre-packaged shit

She looks like HRC

dykes leave

>implying I have a gf

>gf

It's women's work, so she does the cooking.

You are a fag and fags aren't welcome on this site.

We haven't cooked together for so long, I wish I was working instead of being in school, then we could cook more often...

>i avoid her
>shes starved for attention
Youre just making the problem worse you fucking retard.

Me and my wife used to. Now she won't even look me in the eye.

What a waste of trips.

yeah just to be around her

Yes

>Waking up a little bit before her and getting our atole blanco cooking on the stove
>Feeling her wrap her arms around me from behind as she shuffles out into the kitchen in only a sweater
>Drinking it together on the porch and watching the sun come up before I go to work

as someone who cooks for a living, I see that in the kitchen far too many people are either incompetent or lazy. so I cook by myself at home. unless I happen to be dating someone who offers to cook with or for me. but she'll know she better be good at it because I don't hesitate to let anyone know when they're bad at something or being lazy about it. sure it sounds a bit harsh but, if everyone always humors you and says you're really good at something when you're not, well you'll think you're the shit and see no need to try improving

as long as you don't stress her out she'll learn to associate cooking with good feelings.

I try, but I think she gets good feelings for me cooking for her

haha I get it

I do, but our kitchen has a limited space and until now we had only one cutting board and one good knife, we couldn't do much, but the recipes haven't been something that requires two people or is helped by having two people doing it, besides chopping onions and tomato at once for example, and neither takes that much time really.

dad?

I can't cook with my GF she stresses me out so bad

>gets the smallest cutting board, pot, pan etc.. that's way too small for what she needs
>"Oh well, it's cute!"
>always makes a huge mess and can't clean as she goes
>has like 5 meals she can cook decently, predictable basic shit
>still has the palate of a child even though she's 25

The worst though is the first one. She's making a stir fry or something, and she gets the smallest fucking cutting board, makes rice in the smallest pot so there's no room to fluff it, uses a fucking hearing knife to chop all her veggies.. all because "it's cute and I like this one"

Paring knife**

Is she autistic?

No, she has zero training or anything in the kitchen. She's an incredibly talented artist who paints, sculpts, all sorts of shit. Put her in the kitchen and her brain shuts off though. I hate it.

When I am cooking I don't even let her in the kitchen.

She got a taste of that sweet BBC,laddie.

This..only because my wife can't cook for shit

sad but true, those are classic signs of BBC addiction

just met a nice girl recently.

i made breakfast for her. :3 she is from culinary school so we might be cookin stuff for each other :3

How'd you meet her?

Yes. I use my left hand, too.

from a social media site that is dying abit. talked to her there during the start of the year. talking went ok but then i forgot her completetly during the summer. just recently logged back in the site. then i noticed i stopped talking to her without a reason. was pretty pissed at myself. then i sent her a msg and she replied a few days later. then i instantly asked her out for beers. that was a week or two ago. she seems super nice which is my top criterias for gf. now im very happy everyday cos there is the warmth inside cos there is someone in my life

thanks for reading subscribe, rate and share

I'm happy for you, dude

No, she suck at making food, when we started dating she preferred to eat dinner in the bland school canteen than making her own food.

Earlier my girlfriend fucked up a grilled cheese, threw a pan and cried over it breahking
Fucking pregnancy how do you fuck it up that bad

My wife likes the idea of us cooking together, but I'm not so into the reality of it because she's slow and disorganized in the kitchen. So she's always getting in my way and making a mess when we try to cook together. But she happens to be one hell of a baker, so when we divide the labor - she bakes the bread and I do the cooking - things turn out great. So that's usually what we do.