/Bar-S general/

/Bar-S general/
>that first Bar-S hot dog of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck I think I'd honestly puke if I had to eat another one of these things. Same thing with white rice. Living alone changes a man.

25 cents? You think I'm made of money? No thanks, not until they go on sale

Got a roommate who eats bargain bin hot dogs on white rice with soy sauce.

Thanks, to that user that suggested I slice a Bar-S into medallions and mix with Spaghetti-o's.
Thanks also, to the user that reminded me that beanie weenies are a thing.
You two made Bar-S dogs palatable, and saved me a trip to the grocery store.
That's more than anyone else has ever done for me on this damn site.

My dad buys these. One of the many reasons I cannot respect my own father.

Coneys require the cheapest, greeziest of hot dogs, and only Bar-S will do for this purpose

i only buy hotdogs that are 1 cent per dog

Just made Chef John's franks and beans today at 3am. Ended up not having to drive in to work today, so I have a big ol pot of beans and nothing to do. It's gonna be a good day.

i pray for your asshole

It's all blood and oil anyway. You'd be surprised how you stop caring after a while.

sounds like authentic flip street food

>not eating a hot dog that contains a combination of every kind of meat known to man, and some unknown
it's like you faggots can't even into value and complex flavors

exactly
baka

Your life sounds bangin'

does gwyneth paltrow know about these

yes but that greedy bitch is trying to keep them a secret so she can have them all to herself

They're good sliced up and pan fried then mixed in boxed macaroni and cheese. Bonus: add diced onions in the pan with the hot dogs, add bacon bits at the end.
They're good sliced up in a big can of Bush's baked beans. Bonus: add bacon bits.
They're good sliced up mixed in with two boxes of scalloped/au gratin potatoes. Bonus: add bacon bits

>cheaper NOW than in 2004 when I worked for skuzz mart
was .32 cents.
>what in the ever loving fuck is in those things?
They also have nasty ass bologna that says "thick" on the pack. We say thicc. keke

can you make jerky with these?

y...y...you monstre

>hot dogs

I used to hate on ameribros a lot but now i really just feel for you guys.

Here's a pic of Uruguayan sausage with chimichurri.

Maybe you could just look at it and pretend you have that while you eat the hotdog with relish or whatever.

At least those are cheap as fuck though, I could spend a quarter paycheque on nothing but those and have food for nearly a year.

mmmmmm id fuck that

i bought a package of the bacon once but only so i could use a couple strips each day to keep meat bees away from my camp by giving them something more interesting

It's an improvement. I get paid the same. I get up around then anyway.

Haven't seen that one in a while.

That sounds pretty good. Don't have any macaroni, but it's cheap and obtainable anywhere. I've got two more dogs to go so this helps me out. I already fed the buns to some squirrels.

Holy shit, I came. Thx. Recipe so I could do it on my own?

but after all that, you still live in the third world.

fresh parsley, oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cilantro, oregano, mix that shit all up in a bowl or something, refrigerate for a few hours or so. If you want it flaky like in the pic, just use a fork to mix it, but mix well regardless. If you want a more pasty and saucy consistency, use a blender.
As for the sausage, I just buy them at an argentinian or uruguayan butcher, they're essentially the same thing, uruguay and argentina share strong culture ties, especially foodwise.

I live in canada faggot. My minimum wage is higher, standard of living is better, and crime rate is lower than your country.

>My minimum wage is higher, standard of living is better, and crime rate is lower than your country.
Yes, but you live in Canada.

Mhmm, that light smokey blend of processed pork and chicken.

sometimes I let them overcook in the wave so they come out flayed open and crispy; pure flavor town my friends.

>general

while you're struggling to get by with such gourmet hotdogs i can live free and easy by spending just a quarter a day

this
when will gourmetlets learn?

>tfw poorfag
>unironically buy and eat Bar-S hotdogs

Please stop bullying guys it really hurts. You make me feel ashamed of buying them but I'm too poor to afford anything else.

I at least think their bacon is pretty decent...

nobody is making fun of you, Bar-S hotdogs are great for all economic situations, whether you're just trying get enough to eat or you're trying to save up for that nice boat

this. we're all having a good time

Why does this read like a cheap advertisement?

>tfw haven't eat a Bar-S hotdog in a week because of the memes

It's intentional.

but srsly bros don't let anyone make you feel that way. it's not our intention

>25c
Are these made of sawdust or what? How can they be so cheap?

I know.

Which is why it hurts. No bully please.

Nah these threads are hilarious. I shitpost too. Still makes me feel shame. I'll just save up an extra dime to buy a more fancy brand once a month. I'm not made of money so I'll stick with Bar-S for the rest of the month.

Penis and buttholes. Colon, organs, skin, eyes etc

all-natural farm-to-table organic grass-fed though

Highly unlikely. The animals in Bar S dogs are probably chained and in restraints and have feeding tubes in their throats

>Penis and buttholes
Sounds pretty erotic desu.

Bar-S hotdogs are a natural aphrodisiac and a great start to any date night.

I have never heard of this. Quick rundown? You all seem to know quite a bit.

Do this. Slice them up and pan fry them. The frying gives it a much better texture than the gross tube of meat they usually are. Same with SPAM if you have it. Makes it more like bacon.
I throw them in toasted bread with mayo, lettuce, and cheese. Makes a poor (very poor) man's BLT.

>Hot dogs are cheaper than the bread

Unbelievable.

A hotdog for those of us who are culinarily minded as well as economically minded.

>that first Bar-S hot dog of the day
How many do you plan to have?

Bar S are the epitome of the gustatory experience for the economically challenged who are looking to build strength to meet the travails of homelessness.

uuuuum so Timmy...
youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

One too many

SPAM is actually not cheap. It's almost $3.00 for a tin. I mean, that;'s not expensive, but its reputation for being a survival food is inaccurate.

>Bar-S
>too many

>btw I'm a guy XD
no one cares, fuck off back to /v/

One is already too many, I'd rather eat a possum straight from the side of the road

get out

That $3 tin is about 1000 calories and has an enormous shelf life. That's pretty good considering it also has a lot of nutritional value.

Oppossums are vermin, and only suitable for eating in burgoo.

This.
I start to feel like I've been poisoned after I eat a few of them and the texture is unbearable, like eating a tube of wet sawdust

>like eating a tube of wet sawdust
What did he mean by this?

>"Hubby and the kids love it!": The post

I hate retarded posts like this. Do you think cheap/easy/unhealthy food doesnt exist in all countries? Do you think fancy food doesnt exist in all countries either? Like somehow Americans are unable to acquire exactly what you have on that plate just because we happened to discuss hotdogs?

Pretty much exactly what I said.

Yeah, the shelf life is a decent perk.

>ruined white rice for himself
that sucks mate, thats a fantastic thing to eat.

but ya i ruined hotdogs for myself as well. no big loss though

I buy the bologna occasionally, but mostly to fry in the morning. Especially when camping.

>not wrapping them in crescent roll dough with cheese slices put in
what the fuck are your dads teaching you Veeky Forums?

shut the fuck up you're gonna make the price of these go up if enough people know about this

That actually sounds decent.

I've only bought these once. Thought the one dollar hot dogs at Aldi were the bottom of the barrel, as in cheap and not tasting of anything but salt and vaguely of meat, then I had Bar-S. They were like a slightly exaggerated version of what I just described. Typically see them for a dollar, and walk right by 'em. If I did actually see them for a quarter I'd grab a few packs for sure though.

Don't feel ashamed. At least you're not eating unseasoned rice and beans every day.

often times with bar-s you are in fact eating a possum straight from the side of the road

stupid roastie

there is nothing wrong with serving simple natural roadside meats

oh so that's the reason why my hotdogs suck
i've been eating bar-s weenies & bacon since i could remember, never tought of them as hobo teir food and my mom used to buy them a lot for parties and such.
desu i had to wrap them in bacon to make them taste good.
but fuck you, bar-s bacon is the shit.

when you're eating them just remember they cost 3 cents a piece

>tfw i've eaten 18 Bar-S hotdogs and realize i've spent less on them than on a single mcchicken

25 cents for a whole packet of hot dogs

think about that good daddy

also tasty as fuck

Poverty and/or a lack of cooking skills. I knew a foreign exchange student who ate literally nothing but hot dogs for six months. It didn't end well.

Kind of but not really. I take care of my elders on a limited budget and cook all the dinners for them, and they all love all of those meals, as do I.

Suicide?