Caught one of these tasty fuckers yesterday

Caught one of these tasty fuckers yesterday.

For me it's venison. The meat of kings.

Other urls found in this thread:

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diabetes/overview/preventing-problems/low-blood-glucose-hypoglycemia
youtube.com/watch?v=uEkcisg7zwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me, I'm going to process nearly the entire deer into sausage and pepperoni next time. Something heavily seasoned. These fuckers taste like sagebrush.

Venison is literally garbage on its own. For me, it's venison mixed with pork and pork fat.

MURDERED. You didn't catch that deer, you MURDERED it.

>You didn't catch that deer, you MURDERED it.

spoken like a true european gun hating housewife.

I merely harvested it. no different than chopping own a tree to build a house or plucking basil leaves to make pesto.

The only time I had venison was when I went to New Zealand, it was pretty delicious. Is there anywhere you can get good venison in Sydney?

that's a dandy lookin' one OP, remember to cook up them mountain oysters

>the retard who doesn't understand the word "caught" is also a reddit spacer
This story just gets better and better. Also, what kind of a faggot rides around the woods in an ATV on a hunting day? You seem like a garbage sportsman. You dad was probably garbage at it too.

>he also MURDERS trees
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>a garbage sportsman
>he caught more deers than you
ha rekt

>reddit spacer falls for bait

hunting seems like a lot of work.

>whiteknighting for another male
Looks like you didn't even have a dad. If you had, he would've taught you why what you did is unacceptable among men.

Is that your mobility device, OP? Nice one, how fat are you? Have you ever considered the fact that anyone driving such a vehicle will automatically look like a complete incel?

I need to get a few of those, been putting it off due to laziness and a dislike for river crossings up to my waist.

It's not. These faggots just sit around in tree stands and wait for shit to walk by. Then you have super queers like OP who aren't even man enough to drag the deer out of the woods on their own. Fucking soyboys.

Its easier to dress in full camoflage, sun screen, load your rifle, and just drive to the gas station and buy beef jerky and beer and shitpost on Veeky Forums all day

>Considers that whiteknighting
You seem confused and repressed.

For me it's the fish, the best and tastiest form of protein.

This, up in northern Wisconsin me and my buddy used to laugh at all the cooks from Chicago driving these to the bar.

>drag the deer out of the woods

Why do that when you can quarter it up and stuff it into a backpack? Most states only require the head and cowl for checking in. If you are DIY then dragging the entire thing in for 100% processing would be fine. Even then a nice game cart is a back saver.

You seem to think this is a discussion or a debate. You broke the man rules and now you need to turn in your man card. What's that? You never had one to begin with because that's something a father passes down to his son and your father was absent every day of your childhood? Not my problem.

I wonder if my vizsla mutt could hunt something
>tfw will never find out because i'm a bong

do you use dogs to hunt OP?

>anyone driving such a vehicle will automatically look like a complete incel

You've never seen a 4-wheeler before? They are cultural status symbols in most places like that. Not having one can usually mean you don't get laid. Similar to not owning a truck. I personally dislike ATVs because they are noisy and fuck up the land and cause erosion. There's nothing quite like laying in the brush at 4am when suddenly 15 ATVs start roaring all over the woods as faggots go to tree stands.

Where is that? I live in wv and see deer every day and none are that dark brown.

Here, you gut them in the field and skin them later. If you're so concerned about your back, maybe you should be home cooking with the other women.

>get called a fag
>say "no u" because that's the kind of banter single mommy taught you

Sorry, is there a problem? Did you skip breakfast and are having a sugar crash?

>Acts retarded in public, mad when someone calls him out for it
>He talks to himself by asking and answering his own questions.
Hoo boy

Is playing the question game your last line of defense? Are you going to get in the kitchen and cook me bacon like a good girl after this post?

Not even man enough to end sentences definitively. You almost seem european.

Great another poster with daddy issues. I'm going to be confiscating a lot of man cards today.

>what kind of a faggot rides around the woods in an ATV on a hunting day?

the kind of faggot that rides his ATV on an ATV trail to where he dragged the deer from the hunting woods.

do you carry your groceries home by hand or do you put them in the back of your subaru?

>You dad was probably garbage at it too.
My dad has PTSD from getting shot in vietnam. He has no interest in carrying guns in the woods. I'm sure he would have been an excellent sportsman though. His platoon mates tell me he could really slay the cong. 0/10 try harder

very outdoorman of you, riding around on a fucking ATV like a cock sucking faggot

Protip: I'm the one who confiscates man cards. Pointing out that the limpwrists here didn't have fathers isn't indicative of me having daddy issues. The fact that you'd imply that indicates you're gay as fuck.

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diabetes/overview/preventing-problems/low-blood-glucose-hypoglycemia

>Argumentative or combative
>Changed behavior or personality
>Trouble concentrating
>Irritable

Someone needs a snack.

Everyone in this thread start behaving and getting along with each other RIGHT NOW

Hey what's up with the ATV in OP's pic? Anyone else see that? Ha bet he's gay for his dad.

>ou broke the man rules and now you need to turn in your man card

>the kind of faggot
Faggot is right. Didn't need to read further.
>My dad has PTSD from getting shot in vietnam.
Sounds like a pussy. None of the vets in my family gave up hunting. Guess it's a low test thing.

>fat faggot went to the store in his big ass SUV to get some chocolate milk, microwave dinners, and tendies
>comes back to shitpost in a hunting thread and complain about ATVs

>isn't indicative of me having daddy issues
No one said it was...

>The fact that you'd imply that
I didn't? Don't be so paranoid.

Why are you posting from the kitchen instead of fixing up my bacon?

>No one said it was...
>Great another poster with daddy issues
If you can't bother to follow simple conversations, maybe you belong back on facebook.
>I didn't?
That's not how question marks are used. You don't attach them to a sentence when you want a faggy upward inflection on your voice. They're literally only for questions.

>bacon

So, you did skip breakfast.

Don't you dare mock him or he'll put you in man prison. Then the larping will get weird.

No, I'm ready for second breakfast and you have a female brain, so it's just convenient that you're here to cook.

my step dad takes his to a amish place that mixes it like that, he ordered most of it as summer sausage with jalapeno and cheddar added. I think he took in 22 lbs. of meat and got back 39 lbs. of sausage. cost was 100 dollars. fucking tasty on some ritz crackers
there are so many wrecks involving deer, just imagine what it would be like, if it wasn't for hunters controlling the population. you should be thanking OP
thank you OP, nice looking deer

I don't use dogs for hunting big game. I've hunted over a vizsla for woodcock and ruffed grouse. Was a ton of fun and very humbling. Also hunted over spaniels for pheasant and quail. Upland hunting with dogs is a bit like golf. Lots of walking and joking with the other gentlemen, except you shoot at birds instead of hitting a ball.

This is in Massachusetts. I thought he was weird looking too. He's a 4 year old with shit spike antlers and according to my game camera he wanders around mid-day. I targeted him to come out of the gene pool in September because he's obviously retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEkcisg7zwA

You're obviously responding to different posters. Again quit being so paranoid.

>having to make up fictional scenarios in a completely desperate attempt to salvage your pride after being told you're a lazy fag instead of being praised like you thought you would because hunting is the only pseudo manly accomplishment you can cling to
Nice Veeky Forums image folder you have there. Very manly.

>there are so many wrecks involving deer, just imagine what it would be like, if it wasn't for hunters controlling the population. you should be thanking OP
not to mention the lime disease epidemic. Cheers OP. Enjoy your backstrap

It's time to stop pretending now, Liam.

the real irony is that OP isn't even the one who posted the gif. As OP, i can verify.

>there are so many wrecks involving deer
Bad drivers deserve to have damaged cars.
>the
>i
Verification from a nigger aren't worth much.

I was waiting at a stop sign behind two other cars when a herd of deer ran through the area. One smacked right into the side of my truck door. Luckily, the dent was huge and easily popped back out instead of one of those little ones caused by a hoof. Like the ones I got on my hood when a deer jumped over a fence on an embankment and landed on my hood.

The rest I've hit, I made sure to hit hard enough to kill and toss in the back.

>Verification from a nigger aren't worth much.

>calls a person a nigger
>sounds like a nigger because he can't even english

the irony is strong with this one. Nice deer OP. Congrats. I wish i had the time to get into the woods myself.

>mancard

The autism is strong with this one

>reddit spacing
You realize this is an auto loss for you, right?

What a nice little story you just made up. You should consider a career in the language arts, Sally.
>OP pretending no one realizes he's congratulating himself and this whole thread is almost entirely Veeky Forums unrelated and the only reason he posted it was because no one in real life cares about what is in reality a non-accomplishment which real men don't feel the need to congratulate themselves about

Which brings us full circle to:

>whiteknighting for another male

...Why did you say this?

>...Why did you say this?
1. That's not how ellipses are used. You need to go back to school and pay attention this time.
2. Because a grown man is perfectly capable of arguing for himself, and if he's not, he deserves to fail. You don't get to argue for another man just because you want to suck his dick or single mommy didn't teach you how men are supposed to act.

>he's congratulating himself
Apparently it's forbidden to post food/dishes you're proud of in Veeky Forums
>and this whole thread is almost entirely Veeky Forums unrelated
He posted food and followed up with plans for eating it. Damn you're dense.

Which brings me to my point: you were responding to different posters.

OP here.

There's hunting and there's waiting. Hanging a stand in a random tree and getting up in it hoping a deer walks by within range is waiting.

Actual hunting is a lot of work. Scouting woods, planting food plots, charting nut trees, figuring out fall and winter patterns, game cameras, figuring out wind and weather patterns. Also getting to know the resident herd, targeting specific animals that are genetically inferior or beyond maturity. Its a couple hours a week spread out over 7 or 8 months. It all comes together for just a few moments when i actually make a kill - the killing part is just 1% of the actual hunting.

but hey, for guys that only get a few days off and only have access to public land, hanging a tree stand and hoping a deer comes by is perfectly fine. I'm not about to judge.

>Apparently it's forbidden to post food/dishes you're proud of in Veeky Forums
Stop being willfully ignorant. This is just some kid who wanted to show off to all his gay friends on Veeky Forums that he got a deer. There's almost nothing cook related about the thread other than OP regurgitating the stupid McChicken meme because he thinks board culture is something other than shitposting that belongs on /b/. Maybe the "plans for eating it" should've been in the OP instead of after. You realize he only did it that way because he needed to bump his pathetic attentionwhoring thread, right? Even his plans were completely non-descript. "i make sausage and pepperoni durrr". Also, why are you arguing for another man? Haven't you seen how poorly that worked out for the other limpwrists in this thread? Are you so weak inside that you can't possibly imagine another man being able to argue for himself?

>Ranty and longish
This post made me hungry for some tender lamb.

>look at all the prep i do before i sit around in my tree stand a wait for it to walk by!
If it's that important to you, why is the deer in OP shit? Story isn't adding up.

i know, rite? reading is hard for us blacks

>Even his plans were completely non-descript. "i make sausage and pepperoni durrr"
OP here - i didn't post this. that was another person saying that venison doesn't taste good so they have the butcher make sausage out of it, i think. Do you need a hug tho? you seem a little angry.

If you really want to know my plans, I'll let it hang for a few days as long as the weather stays cold, then I'll cut it, portion it and space the eating out over the next 10 months, save for the celebratory feast when I invite friends who like venison but don't have the time or patience to hunt. the backstraps are best served seared rare with some kind of berry reduction, or rubbed with a coffee based or juniper based dry rub. In my humble opinion, the neck roast is truly the best part of the deer. Slow cooked like a pot roast, but without the fat and grease. Yummy.

Don't be so hard on yourself :)

not him, but you did murder it, white trash. own up to it.

Oh he didn't just murder it

I clearly said earlier in the thread that i targeted this male in September. he's 4 and is only a spike. He needs out of the gene pool.

We all said things earlier. The shame of the matter is that what I said was true.

Cool. Now print it and frame it.

>Cool.
Neato, daddy-o! Such a phlarp old word you're using!

Counterpoint: you're a vegan shitposter.

it really is sad to be hiking along a nice trail when suddenly it meets up with a 4 wheeler/ dirtbike trail and it becomes an ankle deep torn up eight foot wide mud pit for the rest of the way

OP is proven a wannabee outdoorsman/hunter on 4 counts: 1) Uses a mobility scooter because he's too lazy to use his fat flabby legs 2) Uses a gun instead of the skilled oudoorsman's tool, the bow 3) Takes a photo of his kill just like it was babby's first deer and he's just gushing with pride 4) Fails to field dress the carcass for transport.

I'll bet you take it to a processor too, lol! Come back and see us when you grow up.

ugh i hate myself for taking the bait, but

1- do you drive to the grocery store or carry your groceries home by hand? What about computing? I see you're using a computer, when pencils and paper are available. What are you, some kind of pussy? I dragged this deer nearly a mile to the established ATV trail. Dragging it another two miles would just be stupid when I have a perfectly good ATV to carry it.

2- I actually shoot a Bowtech CPX, but this deer was shot with a muzzleloader. Neither qualifies or disqualifies a person from being a skilled outdoorsman. Again, you're typing on a computer. Why don't you use a pen and paper? oh right, you're a hypocrite.

3 - when you're going to criticize somebody, try to spell 'baby' correctly.

4- it was field dressed before I dragged it to the ATV trail. Perhaps your keen powers of observation missed the blood on the blue tarp.

Better get back to carrying your groceries by hand, bub.

babby's first day?

>Being this self-conscious about manliness.
You seem bothered

I fondly remember going over to my friends house and eating grilled venison chops. Maybe you guys live in fucked up environments.

This guy gets it. When I harvest my weekly 30 point buck I don't even bring knives with me because I field dress it and cut it into steaks with nothing but my dick.

babby

Uh oh, sounds like your vagina is acting up again. You know the one between your legs in place of where a penis should have been.

>sounds like your vagina is acting up again.
>You know the one between your legs
>Because location varies from person to person

I heard sometimes it's behind the knee

>falling for it
check
>roddit spacing

check

>being defensive
check

Nice take.
I've yet to see a real big deer. All we get here are roe deer, foxes (a lot), and the usual boars.

>using a computer is equivalent to driving a loud, obnoxious, rut making, flora/fauna destroyer

t. flabby babby

is your dog ok mate