Can Veeky Forums provide me good books to read for Neocons?

Can Veeky Forums provide me good books to read for Neocons?

Yes, Veeky Forums can.

Thank you, that's all I needed to know.

/thread

Why is Wealth of Nations a neocon book?

PNAC is a white paper you could read.
Soldiers of Reason by Alex Abella - history of RAND Corporation covers some history of neoconservitism as an intellectual movement

>good books to read for Neocons

Neoconservatism - Justin Vaisse

Underrated

>being a neocon

/pol/ despises neocons more than leftists do

/pol/'s policies are pretty neoconservative.

dis

No they're not. They're isolationistic anti-Semites who hate immigration. Literally the opposite of neoconservatism.

All of that except isolationism applies to neocons.

/pol/ is also not isolationist. They want to make everyone live they way they do or they have to die.

They love fake Jews (who are white) but hate ethnic Semites (especially Arabs).

>All of that except isolationism applies to neocons.
A movement started by Jews who vehemently support Israel and have a libertarian view of immigration are the same as a group of Nazi-LARPers? Are you fucking retarded?

That sounds about right. The Nazis were made by the same people. /pol/ is also real Nazis and largely made up of the global elite.

Nice one tardo.

Nice trips, Jimbo.

Most of neoconservative "intellectuals" such as David Frum, John Podhoretz, Max Boot, Daniel Pipes, Bill Kristol and so on are Jews who strongly oppose heavy restrictions on immigration. The only neoconservative "intellectual" I can think of that isn't a Jew and who doesn't oppose Trump-style immigration policy is Douglas Murray.

Nobody is checking these trips nor recognizing that this is perhaps the authoritative history on the neoconservative movement. Doesn't Irving Kristol, father of Bill Kristol, ring a bell for anybody? Fucking /pol/tards can't even recognize something that they'd probably like to read.

>/pol/ isn't satire

But /pol/ h8 muslims so many unknowingly support US/UK/Israel wars of aggression

Capitalism

lol

By that logic it's also a liberal book

Leo Strauss

These sound good thanks. Any more actual books?