How do I make root beer

How do I make root beer

fart underwater.

sasparilla root and sugar. also, mdma, aka ecstasy can be synthesized from that root. this is why sometimes the powder tastes like rootbeer. the moar you know.

Steep sasparilla roots. Add sugar. Add water. Add beer yeast. Ferment. Bottle with a bit of sugar. Wait 2 weeks. Drink. Curse, retch and vomit. wala

Why would i vomit

Basically make a hot-infused sugar syrup, add brewer's yeast, ferment, and bottle. It's super easy to do especially if you ferment it in a plastic pop bottle or similar- once the bottle is rock hard, it's done. No guessing, no exploded glass bottles.

Traditional flavoring of root beer is sassafras and sarsaparilla, along with anise, clove, cinnamon, vanilla, and often black birch, licorice root, cherry bark, and/or wintergreen. Note that if you do use licorice root you can add a little less sugar- proper licorice root is naturally very sweet.

sarsaparilla and sassafras are not the same thing

You're right. It was sassafras used to make MDMA. Good catch.

Divide a beer by itself.

Just buy some Bangs. Oliet Bangs if you want to lose weight.

So should I buy some soda in plastic bottles and re-use em?

You need sassafras root. It causes cancer.
That's why most root beers taste like garbage. They either don't have it and substitute with a fuckton of molasses or use carcinogen-free sassafras and ends up being expensive.

Also unlike most other sodas, root beer doesn't require you to have a carbonation mechanism. Its recipe is actually derived from regular beer brewing but modified during prohibition. Just use a little brewing yeast and leave in a dark place. Don't wait too long or it'll become alcoholic.

>Don't wait too long or it'll become alcoholic.
So are you saying that if you're into that sort of thing go ahead and wait more?

No you retard that equals 1, that's not how square roots work

But beer is #1 because it's the best. So dividing by itself is the same as taking any principle root.

No because it'll be too bitter with all the root beer ingredients. If you want to brew beer then brew beer with beer ingredients.

>It causes cancer
Only in extremely high doses. That FDA study gave the rats the equivalent of something like 40 root beers a day

THEN WHY DOES MDMA TASTE LIKE ROOTBEER

Damn. I didn't realize root beer was a measurement.
Is this an american thing?

waste of satanic quads by obsessed retard who can't surmise that 1 root beer means one serving of root beer

It's part of the imperial measurement system that a couple 3rd world countries hold onto.

Says the butthurt gaylord who can't take an obvious joke.

All root beer tastes like toothpaste to me, from the cheapest swill to the fanciest artisan shit

Is this really abnormal or do you all just LIKE drinking liquid toothpaste

You're just drinking shitty root beer with too much molasses/vanilla extract and not enough sassafras.

I've had expensive ones too though, how fucking fancy do they have to be to be good

It's not (necessarily) about price. It's about brand. The best I've had was Texas something, I fucking forgot the name of it, but Sprecher's root beer is up there. Dad's Root Beer is fucking disgusting though.

What country are you from?

Might have been Henry Weinhard's gourmet root beer. Drought style head. Fucking best.

You're European.

sqr(beer)

one part root

one part beer

What kind of root

Make sure you use aged thyme to get it that classic taste of Bang's™root beer

>Bang's

Used to make it all the time when I was a kid.
>>Hires root beer extract
>>yeast
>>sugar
>>water

You'll need a big container to mix it
Then have some clean bottles and a bottle capper
Wait a few weeks for it to age
Profit

>root beer extract
get the fuck out

>

You know that says Barq's right?