Jungle Juice/Punch

I'm doing a jungle juice party tomorrow night, any suggestions on recipes?

My usual recipe:
>3-4 handles of shit vodka(no cheap rum because hangovers)
>2 cans pineapple juice(32oz total)
>1/2 bottle of store brand lemon/lime concentrate(8-10 oz?)
>1 can cherry kool aid powder
>1 can pink lemonade powder
>4L 7up
>3-4 gallons of water
>large block of ice

I haven't had any complaints, but I'm looking for something different. Thinking about adding a few 5-hour energy bottles/generic energy drinks

forgot, I usually add lots of sliced up apples, oranges, and grapefruit as well
>Inb4 sameposting

Looks good I use flavored vodka and the cheap store brand fruit punch instead of koolaid and lemonaid powder

I've never used flavored vodka, might fuck with apple New Am. In my experience nobody can tell the difference between the store brand punches and koolaid, and it's cheaper.

Mom and dad must be gone for the weekend

I have a question for the more alcoholic cu/ck/s. I've never had a hangover before. I usually drink lots of water and juice while getting drunk. Do different types of alcohol really make you more likely to have a hangover? Do different types of alcohol make hangovers worse? Do you have any guesses (or knowledge) as to why?

5 liters of vodka?????????

What do you know about good fruit punch?

1 bottle of xanax

Its dehydration that's it

Drinks with more congeners and sugar are more likely to produce hangovers.

When I was in high school, jungle juice was made with nothing but Everclear, kool aid and some water. Who fagged it up with fruit and shit?

I had a buddy that gave me a recipe for this shit that would get you blasted but tasted exactly like lemonade and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Would you guys be able to share a couple recipes with me?

Visiting my younger brother at college, helping him throw a party and hopefully getting some victory lap ass
6-7 liters
The hangover from a 25$ bottle of vodka is significantly less awful than one from a $12 bottle of rum-artificial flavoring, low quality ingredients, and cogeners fuck you up along with dehydration

not sure how it works, but the fruit somehow sucks up all the ass flavor of cheap liquor. Also improves presentation adds maybe 3$ on total cost

>Post a Reply
I've been making my own ginger beer, do you think it would be good to add a liter or two of that?

Still sounds faggy to me

why not just have a big tub of everclear then if anything that makes it taste less awful makes you think about fucking a dude?

>>Post a Reply

Sounds like a waste

Me and my frat bros used to mix jugs of everclear and frank's red hot before our weekly bros only fisting parties

Probably. Might try ginger ale though.

I thought jungle juice was a catch-all for a mixture made of the remnants of drinks at the bottoms of cups from previous parties, saved in a bottle over the course of a year or more until full.

The most prptip you will ever get is to make it strong and add a ton of splenda. There is no better way to mask the alcohol.

Holy christ that's heinous

Yeah and then see how many are dead of cancer at your 20th college reunion

We used to collect all that crap after parties back in the 9th grade but we'd distill it rather than drink it as it was.

That's a lot of work for maybe 5-10 bucks worth of booze mixed with flat soda

Just add a bottle of Everclear

>those browning apples on the top
Within the first hour, I imagine this is absolutely covered in fruit flies.

Toss in some rohypnol and you're good to go buddy

>40 oz of tequila
>Tin of frozen lime margarita mix
>12 case of corona
>mix w/ ice and serve in punch bowl

sounds good

>Caution made with Everclear
Nigger what the fuck?
This bitch has no idea what the actual fucking point of jungle juice is.

From hunch punch to sneaky tiki dang

It's not entirely, actually, science still hasn't figured out what causes a hangover except lots of alcohol. It's literally just physiology and some unknown factor. Being dehydrated will make it worse, but it's not the cause of it.

I think it's supposed to be more of an enticement than a warning.

>drink alcohol and get dehydrated
>ouch! hangover
>drink alcohol and stay hydrated
>hooray! no hangover!

Guess i'm the foremost expert on hangover science now.