Is marzipan good? I cant get any in my country

Is marzipan good? I cant get any in my country.

it's my favorite sweet

Yes, although I haven't had it since I was a kid

Just make it

It's almond and sugar, isn't it?
How could it not be good.

When it's good quality made with a high almond content I like it better than any chocolate. The cheap stuff can be rather unimpressive though, overly sweet and too little aroma.

Know any good recipes, or is it just literally sugar and almonds?

dunno but consider to make a little batch with vanilla pods maybe

pewdiepies gf??

It's godly. I don't know in which hellhole you live

yes

I hate it. I have no idea why, since it sounds like it should taste good.

I think pic related is superior. Not overly sweet

>OBESE MandelMASSA

It's ironic how only retards use retard wojaks
and it's fucking annoying cancer

Plus rose water. No vanilla, that's weird.

I've once made it myself and it turned out pretty good, not as good as high wuality store bought, though.

Man, i love marzipan...

You simply need almonds (either peel them yourself by boiling them in water and then slipping the skin off or buy the white ones), blend them in a food processor, add confectioners sugar and rose water, knead untill you have a smooth mass.

Form small bites and dipp in dark chocolate, use it inside of cakes or pastry and so on. You'll love it.

I like to buy pic related. I have to confess that i can eat a whole block in one day.

thanks, girl

>mfw

Can't stand it with chocolate. It's the best pure, or baked within puff pastry.

What do you mean you can't get it?

Is it banned?

Works well in moderation with certain things. don't eat it on its own.

>don't eat it on its own.

pussy

Order some online

Get some high quality chocolate with a high cocoa content, preferably dark

In a double boiler if you have one or can jerryrig one, or low controlled heat, melt the chocolate and add heavy whipping cream using a 2:1 ratio

Let it cool for 20 minutes, then into the fridge for around 4 hour, at least until it seems solid enough to scoop into a ball

While cooling, take some marzipan and shape it into a flat round disc. Make a bunch of these.

Form the chocolate into little balls or scoop it into the marzipan discs. Fold the marzipan around it.

Put delicious balls into fridge for about an hour, until they seem solid enough to withstand melted chocolate

Melt more chocolate and dip balls into

Cover with cocoa powder, nuts, coconut flakes, etc. I like cocoa powder because the bitterness contrasts the sweetness of the marzipan well

Back in the fridge until sturdy

Wala, you have truffles to give to people for Christmas so you don't have to figure out what they want

God you're faggot

I wish people would stop typing like this. I actually find it more difficult to read because the format is so distracting.

nice reddit spacing