Foods you haven't eaten in a while thread or foods you feel like cooking

Foods you haven't eaten in a while thread or foods you feel like cooking

yogurt with honey?

been on an 800 calorie diet for a long time and the thing I miss most is really low quality, greasy general gao's chicken
I don't know how to count the calories in it so I can't eat it :(

how much weight have you lost?
I use to be chubby as a youngster. When I was 18 I got crohns and lost a lot of weight. so I haven't looked at calories in a while
shrimp and steak fajitas

went from 214 and I'm currently at 120 but I fucked up my relationship with food and now I'm terrified of gaining it back even though I'm 30 pounds less than my goal weight so I continue to eat my 800 calorie per day diet

I'm not trying to be rude, but are you eating out of a dog bowl?

Surely you don't need to count calories anymore. You must know how to eat properly by now.

You might have anorexia.

Post feet.jpg?

Same here man, chubby as a lad, lost weight on my own though. Put a bit back on and got crohn's at 19, lost a lot again (beyond what I would have wanted). I'm on medications again though (age 28 now).

You might be right, but I don't want to self diagnose
what why

Someday I'd like to stop counting calories but I am worried about overeating

Oysters from San Fran

They were so sweet and buttery.

I feel bad about derailing the convo so heres
the GOAT seafood
fish and chips with a side of coleslaw

You will slowly starve only 800 though. A normal amount, just to keep yoir systems functioning is aroind 1500. Your body will eat itself ovr time, so at least start adding in some healthy foods.

Just don't go over 2000, and get some regular excersise. If you start to gain a little pudge, take a look at your diet again, or up your excersise slightly.

>I'm currently at 120 but I fucked up my relationship with food and now I'm terrified of gaining it back
that sucks user. why not allow yourself one cheat meal a month? go to the chinese buffet and get your tso's on

Bacon burger mac and cheese. I make mine with 3/4 Gouda and 1/4 cheddar, it's extremely rich and especially great to eat before a hardcore alcohol binge.

Is Tso pronounce Tao or what? I never get it right.

goddamn sorry about shit spelling. Im sitting in the hospital room bored as fuck, but its hard to focus

Where I'm from we say Gao, but it's usually pronounced
Tsao
(like ts-ow)

or Tso (ts-oh)

800 is pretty low, mate

that's my plan, I'm just not really sure how to start
part of me wants to just stop counting all together and quit dieting cold turkey, but I'd probably overeat and gain weight if I did that so I'm planning to slowly increase my intake to somewhere between 1500 and 1700 and then do that for a while to get used to how it feels and slowly stop counting.
I'll do that in January though because Christmas is going to throw a wrench in any healthy habits I try to establish
I didn't even notice the spelling man, youre good.

Why are you in a hospital room

i ate 2000 cal per day and lost 40 pounds. Took some time, sure, but it was not hard at all

Too many days without my thyroid mediaction.I giess my doctor retired or switched clinics, so they couldnt do a refill intil I got an appointment, but they couldn't do an appointment until monday. Meanwhile I'm playing phone calls trying to just talk to a nurse and see how serious my symptoms are, and finally got a hold of someone at a different clinic who told me to just go in to the ER and get it taken care of.

Fun fucking day off, let me tell ya.
That sounds like a wise plan friend.

Tried sushi once,the raw fish had the texture of biting into a tongue when I tasted it, never ate it again. I'm I really missing out?

I could care less how the correct way to say it.
I've always pronounced it so's, with a long O

you COULD care less?
so why don't you?

you're at the perfect weight to get on hrt and become a girl

kek I actually wanted to for a while but eventually grew out of that

>wanted to be a girl
>tries to man up
>gets girl skinny but doesn't know why
you know why. it never goes away. it chases you your whole life and then it catches you when you're 60 and you become Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner
fight it while you're young, don't let it chase you your whole life

>biting into a tongue

Raw fish is not hard and rubbery. If anything, it should have been like biting into a pussy.

Hairy and scratchy?

No, now your thinking of cat penis