Veeky Forums what are your recommendations for dinner if you’re having a date?

Veeky Forums what are your recommendations for dinner if you’re having a date?
Bonus points if it makes the girl horny as fuck

>dating

Some people still hold out hope? Thats adorable.

Tapas and finger foods bro, but only if the chick is cool. If she's cool about getting messy with her fingers, then that's the chick you want to bang.

mcdonalds, bro

AYCE Chinese buffet. Impress her with your stomach capacity.
Bitches wont be able to resist.

I hate women

Steak and lobster. Tell her which wine to get that will pair well with it. It doesn't really matter which wine you chose, most people wouldn't be able to tell what goes best with what, but it will seem impressive. Also offer to pay for her part of the meal but refuse to tip.

This comic illustrates precisely why eating on a date is so terrible. You are forced to choose the most bland, clean, and "safe" food or else you'll look like a hog or have bowel problems later in the night. It's just not worth it.

Somewhere that serves light or small options, tapas/dimsum/charcuterie/cheese boards etc so you don't feel food gross afterwards on the off chance something does happen, preferably a little more on the upscale side but not so much that either of you end up feeling weird and out of place.

Food doesn't make people horny, taking care of your physical self(hygiene, clothes, etc) and being interested in them as people outside of sex has a better chance of that because then you don't come off as just desperate and thirsty which women are particularly good at sensing. Keep it breezy.

I have literally never worried about this. Ate heavy Italian and drank beer on a date this evening.

Tips include not being a pretentious dick (always a risk for me) and coming up with decent conversation.

Do it at home.

Select an easy protein, I usually go for salmon/chx breast/filet etc...you will pan sear and oven roast the protein.

Next pick an easy veg/starch combo. I like to do an Dijon asparagus potato salad

Now , while you prep dinner start a Convo over a bottle of wine while you show off your skills.bonus points if you get her involved with the prep work. Teach her some stuff and she will never forget you.

By now you should be ready to finish/plate dinner and open your second bottle of wine.

Really important, do not forget to work clean,and not wreck her/your kitchen.

If you can't seal the deal after doing this,you are fucking autistic.

McDonald's
Sharing a 6 piece nugget is straight out of a romance novel bitches love that shit

I hope you don't think dinner will mean she'll put out.

why would it mean that? btw I hope you don't think I'm paying.

None of this shit would work on me. I'm a pretty decent cook myself so it wouldn't impress me.

>Bonus points if it makes the girl horny as fuck

Just go to a bar

sushi is my standard, followed by Italian for the pleb nearly underage girls ive taken out who don't like sushi.

no, paying her means shell put out

Women are fucking obsessed with god damn sushi, you literally cannot go wrong by taking a date there.

there was a study that said you are more likely to get a second date if the first date is to a sushi joint. not kidding.

Just a bottle of the house red to be going on with, mate.

Wine, always wine.

>mate
>the house red
>to be going on with

JFC all these noobs. taking a bitch out to somewhere fancy BEFORE youre actually dating makes you look like a try hard.

this guy gets it

go somewhere casual, like a bar where theres lots of people around and its not quiet and awkward. get some appetizers. somewhere fun and different, not some shitty local bar or the run of the mill irish pub.

if youre not too autistic that she doesnt flee with terror and decides to come home with you, nobody wants to fuck on a big full stomach full of food. a little picking on food, more booze.

or this is also good if you dont live somewhere shitty. SMALL PORTIONS.

what a stud! wow! bazinga!

2 100 dollar bills.

Women are whores, They want money.

That girl isn't good enough for him.

Where the hell do you think you are?

Casu marzu. One taste and she'll immediately fuck you until your dick explodes.

Proof: my dick is exploded. Would post pics but blue board.

>tfw I can literally eat anything without ever having stomach problems

Sux 2 b u

That's pretty bit entree LOL more like a main course!