Be me

>be me
>guest staying at my house
>I ask him what he would like for breakfast
>he asks if I have cereal
>I say no, I don't have children, it's just me and my girlfriend here and we're adults
>he looks at me oddly
>says that lots of people over eighteen eat cereal

I'm in the right for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartlabel.kelloggs.com/Product/Index/00038000143670
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right if you're only talking about sugary cereals, but get something like pic related and it's pretty good

holy fuck you're retarded kek

Cereal for adults. I approve.

Unfortunately, he is correct. Most people don't have time in the morning for breakfast. It's either starbucks or equivalent, cereal bar and fruit, skip it entirely, or cereal. Of these, cereal is the easiest option while still tasting somewhat fresh and satisfying.

Of course, it's not really all that fresh or all that satisfying, which is why I have no cold cereal and wake up a few minutes earlier to make steel-cut oats and eggs every morning before work.

Nothing wrong with a bowl of cereal when you're in a hurry. Don't be so elitist.

Toaster strudel, bro!

I eat cereal on the regular. Cereal advertised for kids is still fucking tasty sometimes. Sometimes I want shaped marshmallow bits in my bowl.

If I wasn't a poorfag I'd probably get cereal for the convenience, but since that shit can get expensive I just make do with oatmeal and bananas. Been doing that for 4 years now, and you'd think I'd get tired of oatmeal, but nah. That shit is pretty good.

dont try to look like an adult while posting an animu pic user

Most people would call that too time-consuming.
Also, if the issue being discussed is maturity, toaster streudel isn't going to be putting any big boy points on your man chit.

>in a hurry

are you also incapable of following a schedule, just like a child? I wake up early enough to prepare whatever I desire.

I don't doubt that it's tasty anymore than I doubt tag is a fun game. A fun child's game.

Guest was in the right, user.
He'd be perfectly justified in beating you to within an inch of your life and claiming your gf in front of your broken body.
I can almost guarantee now that you've made your 'no cereal' status known, a bunch of techno savvy, muscle bound bros have tracked your ip and are converging on your location.
Better stock up on some Captain Crunch.

the raisins make it kids food

>eating breakfast

Mm wanna pet that kitty

I'll have some banana milk, please. Use water as the base. I've seen too many people drink from their cartons and I don't want to risk it.

How far up are you in your ass that you reject food for its association with children? Maybe stop breathing entirely to avoid any connection whatsoever.

>I'm in the right for sure.
You are.
You are also an autismo fuckwit.

>posts chinese cartoon girls
>complains about childish behavior

>not doing gigantic 600g carb refeeds using only cocoa puffs, froot loops and milk
never going to make it

>doesn't keep a box of cap'n crunch, cocoa puffs, lucky charms and count chocula for when he invites adults over for pajama party sleepovers

I'll bet you aren't very popular.

This, if he wasn't posting anime itd be reasonable to believe him but as it stands he looks like he's 20 and role playing as some le sophisticated adult ps anime is mature

Just have bread and caffeine like a fucking adult

>most people don't have time.

most people don't make time. wake the fuck up and treat yourself to a nice meal.

Love this picture thank you for share.

Rei is normalfag tier.

I generally keep some around for when I head into work early to workout, but it's bran mixed with some fruit. I'd have my usual egg breakfast, but it doesn't sit well on my stomach after a workout.

You're not retarded, just slightly autistic.

Got oats, OP?

Part of the larp. Gotta be subtle with those triggers.

>friend of mine is weirded when he doesnt see a microwave oven in my kitchen
>nor macaroni or pasta in my cupboards
>not to mention noodles
>and the only rice i have is basmati
>not even bread anywhere apart from some crispbread past expiration date 2~ years ago
>also freezer is full of vegetables, berries and shrooms instead of frozen pizzas and meat
>no aromat
>only salt is sea-salt in crystallized form
>no tabasco,texas pete, not even sriracha
>only hot spices are dried chilis
>no ranch or other dressings
>not even fucking mayonez
>just a tube of sinep
All my friends are literal manchildren.

Are you telling me? I make breakfast every morning.

Anime is aimed at adults
Why do you think it airs at otaku oclock at 3 in the morning

The fuck you just eat raw broccoli

I eat cereal.
Usually Cornflakes, (or porridge in the winter), but sometimes I treat myself to a bowl of Coco Shreddies, Weetos, or Krave for a chocolate hit.
Then I sometimes have a Banana afterwards.

>when he invites adults over for pajama party sleepovers
Goddamn do I wish I had the friends to do this.

I like Cheerios or Grape Nuts with some fruit

>cheerios
How? They taste like cardboard. Even plain oatmeal has more flavor.

Sorry that your life is so boring and predictable. Some people have jobs that require them do more difficult hours, not everyone is ok with an office or service job.

>putting mushrooms in the freezer
rip my dude

I like having Grapenuts in my yogurt.

Fuck yes

you can scramble an egg and butter toast by the time it takes water to boil for your coffee

Do you really think that someone who eats cold cereal for breakfast is boiling water for coffee?

>he drinks coffee
You're like a child

>if you have time to make breakfast, your life is just boring bullshit!

I haven't truly had breakfast in probably 10 years, makes me wonder what I would be like if I did.

I guess not, probably buys Starbucks on the way to work
I'll tell you what annoys me more than people who own cereal, it's people who pay money to eat cereal in a cafe or diner

You misunderstand, I don't deliberately dissociate with certain things simply due to being adult, it's just natural that over time you mature and you don't notice until someone asks for an object you haven't had since at least puberty.

I'm not sure I've seen cereal in a cafe or diner. Maybe I just never noticed because I never looked for it.

That's what you think.

It does take certain kinds of adults to be into it, but it's damn liberating. I swear we'd be a lot better off if each of us just occasionally regressed to sharing silly, innocent childishness like pajama parties with that underlying subtle, sexual tension that accompanied adolescence. I guarantee big pharma wouldn't be happy because people wouldn't need their soma.

Some restaurants exclusively serve cereal, you can tell them apart because they always go out of business.

>OP calling other people children for eating cereal
>posts anime

guess who the real child is in this thread

anime is mature

>wake up earlier
Fuck that shit. I’m already giving myself a hard time just being awake before 11AM.

Did he flop his dick on your steak after that?

>implying
I can pretty much guarantee my life is more interesting than yours, breakfasts included. The fact that you follow a schedule so perfecrly that you don't plan for the eventuality of a morning rush means you're either a neet or have a 9-5.

so glad i don't have to ride the go bus anymore

If you just plan on using them in a soup it would work.

>making coffee with boiling water

You are both right. Lots of people over 18 eat breakfast cereal. But a lot of people buy it so they can get some food into their children quickly and easily before getting them off to school. Breakfast cereal as we know it today is a creation of the American Midwest, particularly Michigan where Kellogg had his quack sanatorium where Post worked for him as a cook. Also General Mills is headquartered not that far away in Minnesota. How normalized breakfast cereal will be to you as an adult could depend on how much influence that culture has on you.

shitloads do, its the sign of a good cheap to medium tier restaurant. its there for kids and autistic people/kids who refuse to eat anything else.

sugary cereal are for kids, I do eat yogurt and granola a lot though.

>eating breakfast
>not doing omad and fasting regularly

You thinking is stagnant and my life is a wonder of interest. Just recently I've had the adventure of the accidental acquittal because I made a joking suggestion to a friend and he seems to be following through with it and then there's the girl who I was going to make her dress as Asuka and bang her and then she dyed her hair blue so I figured Rei would be fine but now it's purple so you know what that means.

Eggs are a man's breakfast. I agree with op.

You sound like a horrible person and I doubt you have any friends that actually like you.

Sounds like youre just so upset that you missed out on your childhood that you are disassociating anything to do with kids because it reminds you of your negative past as a kid, and are telling yourself that its 'maturity' keeping you from those things when really you shouldnt judge things on what you consider childish simply because of what companies force your opinion for you, and that you shoulf choose to dislike something simply because you dont like it. If you were judging a couple cereals that you personally do not like i could see your opinion but when you mass stereotype them all like that it simply shows youre the real immature one here. Try not to be offended by my post, actually sit there and try consiering my opinion, i may be wrong but most likely not far off either. Sorry to hear about your poor childhood man. :( Good luck user brother in your quest for 'maturity'.

I for the life of me cannot understand why anyone does anything but maximize the amount of sleep they can get in the morning. My alarm hits, I leap out of bed, I piss and shit while reading the morning news on my tablet. I take a 5-10 minute shower depending on how groggy I am.

Then it's pants, shirt, brush teeth, and off to work. I sometimes have my off-brand Keurig make a cup of coffee for the drive, which takes about as much time as getting dressed. 30 minutes alarm to car door.

I wouldn't blame anyone for adding 5 minutes for a bowl of cereal, but making breakfast and cleaning up each morning and meandering around? Fucking why? There's nothing to do in the morning but dread work.

Fuck off Rice Krispies were on sale that day.

I don't shit properly if I don't eat a bowl of muesli every day.

Some of you people are so fucken insecure about your lives. Grow the fuck up.

I don't eat cereal often but do recognize its benefits and acknowledge that certain cereals are highly nutritious.

'

Thanks, FDA!

Riboflavin
Pyridoxine hydrochloride
Niacin
Reduced iron
Thiamine mononitrate
Folic acid

Thanks for supporting good nutrition!
Thank you for the federal law prohibiting the production of wheat or rice products without adding these chemicals.

I know the government owns the lab that produces 99% of the bags sold in the US, but it's not like we guys think you want a monopoly on poisoning your country's citizens.

The wheat manufacturing process can be a daunting one, what with having to remove the wheat germ and feed it to livestock before replacing the removed b vitamins with chemical mockeries of themselves.

We just want you to know we love you, FDA, thanks for keeping us healthified and what not.

>Riboflavin
>Folic acid
>Pyridoxine hydrochloride

My god, you're fucken stupid. It's clear that you don't have professional background in these matters.

>naturally occurring vitamins are removed
>ie: wheat germ
>feed it to the animals
>replaced with chemically synthesized versions of themselves
>25%+ of a bag of flour is powder chemicals
>the US government manufactures all of them
>federal law states that if a facility processes over x tons of flour or rice, these chemicals have to be added

I'm well educated about this. Does this seem necessary to you? What about when 50% of your diet is food containing these chemicals? Is it natural to remove the b vitamins and replace them with chemicals while our livestock eat the meat off the wheat?

i'm sure your facebook is full of this.

How has no one mention that Kellogg was a eugenicist and invented his cereals to keep poor people down?

>jesus christ theres vitamin b in my food, fucking government

pCitation Needed]

>take yogurt out of fridge
>spoon some into a bowl
>cut a banana with the spoon, put it in the yogurt
>top with granola
>cinnamon if you want cuz it's tasty

Takes a minute and a half

He was forced to add chemicals when the "enrichment program" began. It was law. They barely eased up on it but smaller manufacturers still make pure wheat products, however difficult to find in the US.
I'll eat spaghetti with one ingredient, not one ingredient and five chemicals, and you should consider doing this too.

I never eat breakfast. Anyone who does is either obese or skinnyfat. Prove me wrong.

Those prepackaged muselis aren't much better than cereal to be honest.

A proper breakfast is steak, eggs, potatoes and onions. Breakfasts like that put a man on the moon and won the west.

I like groping a man's nuts to get yoghurt

If you think that's bad, look at what goes in vaccines

Exactly. Avoiding chemicals is crucial.

Make sure to alkalize all water to remove FDA chemicals.

not only are you rude, you are ignorant and arrogant. i'm sure you will not have him as guest again

t. 26y/o eatin cereal cuz it's convenient

>a fucking Reifag
Figures.

If anyone here is looking for Veeky Forums cereal that doesn't taste like ass, consider Kellog's Special K protein cereal:

smartlabel.kelloggs.com/Product/Index/00038000143670

Not priced obscenely high, and has good macros. Personally, I like to crush it down with my hands and mix oats in before filling up my bowl with 2% or whole milk. I'll usually have a dollop of peanut butter with it too. Tastes great, and really filling.

They have some cinnamon chunk cereal under the same label, but the macros are worse, and it's a bit sweet for my taste. Not as filling either, in my experience.

continental breakfast has cereals
eating cereals is old as fuck

stop trying to make "breakfast cereal is for kids" a thing, it won't happen

>Europeans

H O U S T O N
O
U
S
T
O
N
All Rei posters are cute girls, right?

these are delish

tis image is hilarious

That's cereal, tho

It's hospital food.

It's literally a recipe of fruits, nuts, grains and berries concocted for hospital inpatients.

>fresh and satisfying
>fucking cat food from a box
"No"

Have you eaten cat food before? Serious question. Stupid exaggerations don't convince anybody.