Best books about the Holocaust?

I've just discovered Anthony Hecht, and besides from the fact that his poetry is phenomenal, it made me realize that I don't really know much about the Holocaust. What should I read to educate myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres11/Hitler=SS.pdf
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres/jours.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

primo levi's if this is a man is good, and for history read raul hilberg

shoah the movie

Fun fact about the holocaust:
Back in the days of Yahwism, a common type of sacrifice to God called a "burnt offering" was also referred to by the Hewbrews as a "holocaust". Really makes you think of the metaphoric imagery involved in the """Holocaust""" with a capital H.

Six million burnt offering sacrifices.

It didn't really happen.
Whatever you do don't read anything by Jews they're notorious liars

Man's Search for Meaning is pretty interesting.
I like Night, Book Thief, Anne Frank, Mein Kampf. Super generic stuff but none the less good.

Maybe read
David Irving, Nuremberg: The Last Battle (1996) ISBN 1-872197-16-7

If you want a fair historical take on events

Hecht was white and literally fought in WW2. If anyone knew what really happened, he did.

Did Six Million Really Die? The Truth At Last
by Ernst Zündel probably worth a look too

Primo Levi is really goddamn good

>Anthony Hecht
Hecht is a Jew not a White.
Being a soldier in a war doesn't make you an expert on that war

>Mein Kampf
>good

Also check out Eichmann in Jerusalem, it doubles as philosophical enquiry and journalistic account of the trial and the bureaucratic mechanism of the death camps.

>most heroic man that ever lived
How can it be anything less

Jewish lie upon Jewish lie.
Just make sure you hear the other side of the story

>most heroic man
>killed himself

I know you are baiting for (You)'s, but here is one for you nonetheless

Honestly Mein Kampf is still interesting considering who it was written by. You kind of get a tour of the mind that was behind what created the Holocaust. It's shitty, Hitler is shitty but it's still interesting and worth. (Even though it's slow as shit)

Eichmann in Jerusalem is interesting too.

The most fair and balanced account from the Jewish perspective I've read is The Holocaust Industry.

Lol if you want something unbiased, you may as well open a textbook because pretty much everything you read is gonna have opinions and bias.

>autistic ,flat earth tier ,sourceless infographics said so ,so it must be true

Go back to sleep peasant

good night

The Holocaust is one of the most researched and documented events in recent history. There is no question that it happened. There are literally threads everyday on Veeky Forums btfo retarded stormfags about it and the vast majority of scholarly works written on it prove beyond doubt that it happened.

you are an expert?

If by 'researched' and 'documented' you mean whiny Jews writing history books and collecting cheques as reparations then yes.
If you mean bodies, gas chambers, paper trails then no.
Furthermore there's plenty of suspicious evidence to poke holes in the official narrative

Lmao, stormfags... like clockwork! You stay "redpilled". The rest of us will enjoy reality.

Laughter and slurs are what irrational people use in order to justify biases.

Go watch 'F for Fake'.
Then realise what you just said

Yes, of course it can be interesting. It's a must read for people who are interested in the epoch, be them neo-nazis or not.

But it still is a shitty book

Read Hans Fritzsche. No, he wasn't a Jew. He was a Nazi, a protege of Goebbels. Start with Sword in the Scales. Even the most diehard Nazis couldn't deny what happened. Also try The Destruction of the European Jews by Raul Hilberg. Hilberg was a Jew, but the book is over 1000 pages of detailed and meticulous scholarship. He even blames the Jews for not putting up a fight against the Nazis instead of glorifying them as victims.

Stay away from pop memoirs and historical novels. The Holocaust happened, and it happened exactly as you were told it did. No fact has been exaggerated, but the liberal media just loves to emphasize the crimes of the sore losers of history and ignore the crimes of democratic and Communist countries. This doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

No one denies the genocide happened. The term holocaust denier is used to strawman those who dare speak about the lies and exagérations. Research the holocoaster if you want an absolutely unbelievable story that you're legally forced to believe.

The official death toll in auschwitz has gone from 4 million to 1 million while the total remained 6 million all along

Hilberg's book was absolutely eviscerated by Jürgen Graf's The Giant with Feet of Clay.

My suggestion is Germar Rudolf's Lectures on the Holocaust. By far the most realistic book on the event. Veeky Forums is an intelligent board (I hope)

Y'all need to go here

>bureaucratic mechanism of the death camps
Based on Eichmann's confession by torture, not any actual camp records or administrative documents.

Het achterhuis
Eichmann in Jerusalem
Modernity and the Holocaust
Israel, the Holocaust, and Anti-Semitism

abram leon - the jewish question

an economic history of the jews from antiquity up until the nazi pogroms, the writer died in the holocaust, so it doesn't deal with the genocide directly, but provides a good explanation as to why antisemitism returned to western europe in the early 20th century

>Veeky Forums is an intelligent board
Veeky Forums likes to think it's an intelligent board.

Anything that can answer pic related tbqh.

Yes it is a insightful read, short too I read it in less than 3 hours I think. I loved the chapter on the greedy jews in New York shaking down the greedy Swiss bankers for "Nazi Lewt" ,was good theatre.

Holocaust Handbook series. amazon recently stopped selling the series for political reasons.

It's a big deal.

The Holocaust Industry

your retardation deserves to be ridiculed endlessly

French readers can read this great comic (better than Mauss): vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres11/Hitler=SS.pdf

and these fantastic memoirs of a lad having pot-freedom fun: vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres/jours.pdf

Gerard Menuhin - tell-the-truth-and-shame-the-devil is pretty good he is something of a Jewish-German nationalist who seems deeply compassionate and humanitarian.

I really don't know whether the holocaust happened or not. I'm willing to accept it either way. Nobody is pure and so I'm sure the Nazis did some heinous things but one thing I am sure of is the viciousness and adeptness with which the Jews lie. I have seen it and I have experienced it and so I wouldn't put it past them to have managed to fabricate all sorts of evidence in favour of a genocide against them. Honestly, they are masters of deception (not all of them, there is still such a thing as free will) and very intelligent, that I am sure of. Hopefully, one day the truth will come out.

Jews have a kabbalistic relationship with the number 6 million. They were pushing and whining about the 6 million long before Hitler was even on the scene so I have a very hard time believing these jews about any aspect of this story. These people seem like pathological liars.

I'm very interested by this, have you got any sources or further reading which expounds on these questions?

check out this
you can ignore the biblical overtones that he puts into it every now and then (although even I'll admit that they're interesting to a certain degree), but really think about the points he's making
when you start to question the narrative it all comes unraveled, you just have to be willing to pull on that loose thread to begin with

oops, forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Thanks, I don't mind the Biblical undertones at all, I consider myself Christian and I am very interested by the stark contrast between the psychopathic God of the Jews in the Old Testament and the God of the Christians and think this distinction is very relevant today.

nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

pic related

Wow, check out the industrial meme machine of the hasbara these days.

The best books on that topic will never be published.

This plus Arendt and Richard Evans

didn't take long to attract knuckle-dragging retards.

If you want a short take down on the /pol/ memes, here:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

Also try reading Arno Mayer's Why Did the Heavens Not Darken? The "Final Solution" in History
>Mayer demonstrates that, while the Nazis’ anti-Semitism was always virulent, it did not become genocidal until well into the Second World War, when the failure of their massive, all-or-nothing campaign against Russia triggered the Final Solution. He details the steps leading up to this enormity, showing how the institutional and ideological frameworks that made it possible evolved, and how both related to the debacle in the Eastern theater. In this way, the Judeocide is placed within the larger context of European history, showing how similar ‘holy causes’ in the past have triggered analogous—if far less cataclysmic—infamies.

The Book Thief is a children's book. It was awful.

wow, check out this non-argument

Go back to /pol/ dimwit

Martin Gray - For Those I love
dude;s a badass.
mounted a contraband ring from within Warsaw's gehtto, getting in and out several times a day. got caught, escaped from the train to the camps. caught again, deprted to Treblinka. Participated in the ghetto uprising, escaped when it fell, joined Ukrainian resistance before his unit was incorporated in the Red Army. Entered Berlin as a captain of the Red Army, at 19 years old. Then went to USA, became a millionaire from scratch

>Alyosha, is it true the Jews kidnap children at Easter-time and slaughter them?
>I don't know.
>I've got a book here, in which I read about a court case somewhere or other; a Jew first cut off all the fingers on both hands of a four-year-old boy, then crucified him against a wall, nailed him down with nails, like on the cross, and he said later, at his trial, that the boy had died a quick death, in four hours. That's meant to be quick! He said the boy kept groaning, groaning all the time, while he just stood back and admired his handiwork.

> (OP)

>The most fair and balanced account from the Jewish perspective I've read is The Holocaust Industry.

Yes, I agree with this.

The idea that questioning what really happened in the Holocaust somehow makes one less than intelligent is simply a sleazy tactic and a lie. The Jews who push the standard Holocaust narrative (and of course not all do) simply go for the throat immediately. Which is because they're very often witless imbeciles who are unable to defend altogether valid questions. Anyway, the Norman G. Finkelstein book is good and worth reading, and as likely to piss off shrieking kikes as it is braindead /pol/sters. Personally, I like him.