Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

You were for making this thread.

You

the pizza looked fine. Not amazing, but fine. I thought Gordon was being unfair. he said it was 'swimming in grease' or something but sausage is an inherently greasy topping. it's easy to go 'oh fuck me, look at this, what a disaster' and make it look like a valid criticism without saying much.

I actually really like Gordon's cooking videos and instruction because he obviously has serious passion for what he does, but this segment was really contrived.

>the pizza looked fine.
Until you look closely at it and realize the crust is still doughy, and it's far too greasy (grease is literally draining off it).

There isn't a single episode of KN (US edition) where the food is average. Sometimes there is only one piece of item he likes and it's not even made by the chef anyway, so he can shit on the management and chef.

>thin crust

there was one or two, the one that I remember is the black lady who was cooking out of her house and niggers were taking advantage of her

You are for making this thread.

>t. american

we can't taste, smell, or feel the texture of the food, and even with decent resolution (better than most youtube videos) you can't really really tell how greasy or whatever the food is.

They obviously play up the drama as much as they can, but he does the show to try and save people dreams/retirements. half the time they are being take advantage of by entitled shits or suffering from kind of depression. a lot of the time they are fuckwits that just need to be yelled at, just like all the the other snowflake shitheal millennials our culture creates

which episode?

No one. Celestina is cute and has huge tits.

There was nothing wrong with the crust.
You must be one of those beta fags who likes "thin" crust "pizza"

that was a UK episode

THAT PIZZA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING THIN CRUST YOU MONG

>fine

YOU'RE IN DENIAL

The one where he's pretending to be unable to eat a normal sized burger is even worse.

>omg look at this fuckin' reality tv show omg i can't stand how fake it is

>just like all the the other snowflake shitheal millennials our culture creates

What are you talking about
I don't recall a single episode where the restaurant owner wasn't a fucking boomer or gen X'er

>cover a pizza in cheese and fatty meat
>it has a lot of grease on it
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT???
this is completely valid though

Maybe don't use so much cheese and degrease the meat first then?

well not gordon ramsay. that pizza looks disgustingly fatty.
>inb4 YOU WIPE THE PIZZA WITH A NAPKIN
no, you get a quality pizza instead

>degrease the meat first

The producers of the American kitchen nightmares.

I love British kitchen nightmares. The American one blows. Great, and I mean G R E A T to watch when you are hungover tho.

Honestly, the pizza is this ep did look like shit tho. Thick, shit dough, and "sausage is a greasy topping" is bullshit, you precook sausage when it is a pizza topping.

I pity americans who think pizza dripping greasy is fine, they probably never had an actual good pizza in their lives

You know it's okay to like both, right?
I have an authentic pizzeria down the street, my town has a hyped up hipster pizza place and brewery, and there's a local place that serves super cheesy greasy pizza like in OP. I go to all three of them because they're different styles of pizza and I like them all.
>waaahhhh your style of bread, tomato sauce, and cheese/meat/vegetables isn't what I like!!!
Fucking fight me.

>cover a pizza in cheese
There's no excuse for caking a pizza with an entire block of cheese. Less is more.

yeah the pizza was insane. too much man

If a place serves a pizza like that they're probably using low quality ingredients because their customers are human bovines with no regard for actual taste. I've never had a pizza with a thick layer of cheese that didn't taste like rubber.

I don't live too far from that pizza joint. Never been though.

why didn't the head chef dab it off with some napkins before dispatch?