What's the best smelling easy recipe I can make?

What's the best smelling easy recipe I can make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fart soup

vanillin + water

bacon sandwich

Curry

smegma

Bread

Caramelized onions, and by extension french onion soup

This.

>tfw learned to chop onions so finely they literally melt upon cooking
I used to think chopping onions into small cubes was stupid but i just didn't cut em small enough!

Though is till do half-rings more as that's a lot quicker and fits most foods better that aren't sauces or soups.

you played kingdom hearts too? loved that game, that's some cool fanart

>chop onions so finely they literally melt upon cooking
Sounds like a good system.

Bake one of these frozen pies.

Beef stew

Shut Up that game sucked so hard

Pasta putenesca

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc how can you think this isn't cool?

Anything slow braised in wine gets my nosedick hard

faggot

Tinned sketty on toast.

Oh shit you got me

Fry off some onion and bacon.

Add some garlic

Olive oil in a pan get it good and hot medium heat, add garlic, add onions, Rosemary, thyme, fennel swirl it around and be generous with them they are your main flavors. Add in some ground pork, diced jalapenos and bells (you add them in there so they retain a bit of texture not much but they won't be goo like the garlic and onion and chicken livers that have soaked in milk overnight. Hit the pork meats with a healthy glass of red wine and lower to a simmer. Cook as low and slow as you can until meats are browned and fully cooked. Pulse them in a blender and mix in with rice you have made pork perloo and a bowl is a complete meal for a week, cheap, nutrition dense, protien dense and tasty as hell will make you kitchen smell super excellent as well.

opening a bottle of fine rum.

Had me up until
>Pulse them in a blender

Refined patrician tastes

a sugar and pig fat broth

he said ground pork, so it's supposed to be like a meat sauce. the blending is just to smooth the texture, you could skip it if you really wanted to

Pancakes

Take garlic
Take butter
Fry anything

WaLa