Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MM_Q0nfaG0
youtube.com/watch?v=LSYJUCpdHa0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPWuK0275Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=w7RTrmE9hRw&list=PLD0727533454F070C&index=9
youtu.be/JmY08X_4Bnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a rational animal

How does every adaptation manage to get away with turning him into such a Chad when he was originally barely a step up from /r9k/ personified?

Do Nosferatus control the media?

youtube.com/watch?v=_MM_Q0nfaG0
thread theme

A man is a male human. The term man is usually reserved for an adult male, with the term boy being the usual term for a male child or adolescent. However, the term man is also sometimes used to identify a male human, regardless of age, as in phrases such as "men's basketball".

Like most other male mammals, a man's genome typically inherits an X chromosome from his mother and a Y chromosome from his father. The male fetus produces larger amounts of androgens and smaller amounts of estrogens than a female fetus. This difference in the relative amounts of these sex steroids is largely responsible for the physiological differences that distinguish men from women. During puberty, hormones which stimulate androgen production result in the development of secondary sexual characteristics, thus exhibiting greater differences between the sexes. However, there are exceptions to the above for some transgender and intersex men.

among other things, some french dude

What has he got?

god damn...
I miss castlevania boys

Featherless biped.

A pitiful pile of MEMES

Vampire Killer > Bloody Tears

>Do Nosferatus control the media?
Someone please make for me a Noseratu Happy Merchant. Please.

Wrong.

>vampire killer > bloody tears
cannot into

youtube.com/watch?v=LSYJUCpdHa0

*plucks chickens in your path*

step aside plebs, the REAL best song is coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=OPWuK0275Sc

NOW WITH THE RIGHT REACTION PIC

HAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?? THIS SOUNDS LIKE ELEVATOR MUSIC

I thought your other image was better. It was like the Tower of Babel would need the world's longest elevator ride to get to the top

Oh.. yes. Nice connection there user.

Have a nice day.

Apes that are aware of the fact that they'll die some day.

>originally
You do know Orlok is also an adaptation, right?

BEHOLD, A MAN!

that's not the original you DIP

WHAT CAN CHANGE THE NATURE OF A MAN?

my diary desu.

That's not even the best song from that game faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=w7RTrmE9hRw&list=PLD0727533454F070C&index=9

everyone BACK the FUCK UP

REAL MUSIC COMING THROUGH. MAKE WAY, BITCHES

youtu.be/JmY08X_4Bnc

Cambocombo?

No shit an unlicensed knock-off isn't the original, but the point I thought I was getting across was that Orlok far closer to Stoker's Drac than most modern adaptations, certainly at least in contrast to Castlevania's.

strokers drac was suave, fag.

What makes a hero?

Since it's semi-related, whoever that faggot was that told me not to bother reading Interview with a Vampire is full of shit. I started it last night and the writing is good and I liked it instantly.

Stoker's Dracula was only "suave" when he was masquerading as a nobleman with some long and dignified bloodline to impress Harker, but even throughout that whole ordeal it was made pretty clear he was just some disgusting undead fuck who was nostalgic for his glory days. Even when he was de-aged by the time he got to England, he showed no charming qualities when he was having his way with Lucy (and then later Mina), his mannerisms lent him closer towards a feral rapefugee who wanted to taint himself a new harem of waifus like the side hoes he ditched in Transylvania.

He is but a reed, the most feeble thing in nature, but he is a thinking reed

Coppola's is alright. Well, at the start at least.

This really updated my journal

Yeah, Anne Rice is one of the best genre writers. Anyone who tells you that her stuff is bad probably doesn't even read. Interview with the vampire is a comfy read.

I remember, that in the books, whe acted somewhat weirdly, but I don't remember him being retarded in the social sense.
He was a manipulatin and shadowy figure.

Yo, as an aside, the Netflix show turned out better than expected.

watched the first two EPs, some animation was really good and some wasn't. during that raining blood scene I kept think about.. tears of blood. Im hoping it will be used???
will look into this

Van Helsing did refer to him a couple of times as having a "child-brain", but I think the context of that was meant to be some inelegantly translated Dutch metaphor for being unable to love, or have access his human intuition or something.

My guess is that he meant his impulsive and selfish nature

>Rational

Man is just the smartest animal. Far from fucking rational.

Right.

A lucky fool

a good video game, so not Planescape: Torment

By rational animal it's obviously meant an animal with the faculty of rationality, not an animal that always acts rationally. Quit being an edgelord

Fucking Diogenes always ruins everything.

Castlevania 2: Lord of Shadows was meant to be an unheard of dark horse and that was reasonably recent