Thoughts on this? I got some from a dollar store the other week

Thoughts on this? I got some from a dollar store the other week.

Note: I live in a country with a limited range of hot sauces, I've heard Frank's or Louisiana are the best but alas :'(

Tapatio is a good, solid hot sauce. Equal to Valentina, but not as good as Cholula.

That stuff is alright but Cholula is fucking king.

Cholula is not hot sauce, hot sauce needs spice and cholula is more akin to ketchup or "seasoning".

You better be Mexican to make a comment like that!

I always thought it was cool for Bob Saget to pose for the picture on the Cholula bottles

Peruvian, so possibly that explains a natural tolerance to the sauces pussy boiz like you think are hot.

You may be able to handle very spicy hot sauces, but you south americans don't have the natural tolerance to things like sausage gravy like we do in the US.

>spiciness is the point of hot sauce
The point is to taste good, you flaming faggot. If it happens to be hot or mild, it doesn't matter as long as it tastes good.

no thanks

Tapatio and Valentina are best.

That much is true, but during my time in the US i discovered an absolute love for the McRib sandwhich, why is that not a permanent menu item.

Plenty of sauces taste good, plenty of sauces are hot or mild, some of which are not "hot sauces". While its classification is "hot sauce" Cholula fails to do anything but taste good. Which is why I personally have trouble considering it a "hot sauce"

Do the McDonalds in Peru have different menu's? It hardly is available in the US but I can only imagine what a McDonalds down there offers.

It happens to be fairly similar in some ways. Although much more fried chicken related items, more like KFC. Tons of salsa/guac and HUGE PORTIONS OF MEAT, a Big Mac with 4 patties, a Double fried chicken sandwhich you get the idea. Its all shit food anyways

Not bad, good heat... but this has the perfect balance of flavor and heat

KRYSTAL
R
S
Y
S
T
A
L

>MFW the Peruvian McDonald's is more American than American McDonald's.

what makes valentina better than any other generic hot sauce?

This is the GOAT

They have this at this best Mexican restaurant in the county where I live. Shit is intense but delicious.

Tapatio is good on snacks. Its not good on actual food.

is better on food.

Tapatio and Valentina are excellent for the price. Tapatio is better though. Neither are top tier 'hot sauces' though
McRib fluctuates with the price of pork.
When it's cheap, Mickey D's buys a shit ton of it and makes sandwiches.

Tapatio is god tier on eggs, beans, and cottage cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

i like the texture of valentina slighty more than tapatio but they are both great for how cheap they are. i use them on eggs mostly. cholula is better on actual mexican dishes like tacos, rice and beans, burritos etc.

I like it better than Cholula.

How does this compare to their normal red sauce?

You're not funny, kid. Back to schloddit!

This was funny.

this is all i buy anymore.

Lel enjoy your chemicals and conservatives, in Mexico we MAKE our sauces, at least i do, nothing beats puya sauce or molcajete sauce.

that is the cheapest shit ever, like $1 / liter

This was neither funny, nor unfunny. It was just normal.

>Louisiana
Who the fuck told you that?

and you can use it like a metal cleaner solution :D

Tapatio is a good starter sauce if you have zero tolerance for heat and just want flavor. It's on par with Cholula for a mild sauce, and still 10x better than Frank's or Louisiana or Tabasco.

hotter and no tomato flavor.

pic related, my current go to. It's like liquid fire but still has a decent flavor. Tabasco is too weak for me, although their habenero sauce is sort of an interesting Jamaican fruity flavor.

shit maybe it works better than evaporust

I hate this normie meme, but I have to admit it does look like him.

Tabasco is a starter-level sauce in terms of heat. It's nice and vinegary and most normies will think it's hot.

Louisiana is trash. Frank's is good on chicken as a sauce base but it isn't hot at all.

Salsa’s in Leonardtown?

This Chi-town cooking group I'm in

step 1. taste it
step 2. generate thoughts?????
step 3. kys

Finland?

Cholula es mierda

You're waifu es mierda

Why are you on this board?

The green one is hotter, the red one tastes better.

Fuck it, I laughed

Best new hot sauce I've tried. Really nice flavor and one of the hottest Melinda's makes.

>Texas Pete Hotter
Nigga I love that shit. I use to keep a little bottle in my lunchbox at all times for work

nah, Cholula is greasy and tapatio is watery. black label valentina is breddy gud for mainstream hot sauce.

it's totally underrated, and it's only like 2 bux at the grocery store. pro tier A+ hot sauce

the jolokia sauce is one of the best there is

joe rogan loves this sauce

he also loves covering everything in handfuls of jalapenos, mayo, and badly cooked literal piles of eggs. opinion discarded.