If you had to go a whole year eating exclusively at one of the places in pic related, which would you pick?

If you had to go a whole year eating exclusively at one of the places in pic related, which would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

niashanks.com/teacher-lost-weight-eating-mcdonalds/
strawpoll.com/8dc4af9h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In this scenario, do I care about my health at all?

subway, checkers, or taco bell

The one that gets robbed the most so I can try to be the hero during the robbery and get killed ASAP

Subway, even though it would be my last choice on that list if I had to eat just one meal. For a year, I'd need some variety and subway has the most of that out of these choices.

Checkers is fucking expensive but at least you'd survive. I'd have to say Bojangles, Wendy's or McDonalds in that order if I had to choose favorites.

Wendys probably. We don't get most of the US shite in Canada.

Wendy's.
>Baked potatoes
>Chilli
>Salads
>Frosty
>Sandwiches

Let's hear both answers if they're different

McDonald's salads aren't bad, and their burgers aren't as greasy as Wendy's.

Subway is the only choice if you don't wish to die

>see supersize me

popeyes

>supersize me
>blatant vegan propaganda where he purposefully chooses the worst food items imaginable
McDonald's has healthy and filling options.

No they don't

I'd go with hardees because because they have the better breakfast items, and I like the lunch/dinner items a lot.
I wanted to pick checkers, but the whole no breakfast items would get boring after a few months

subway

lots of customization options

Popeyes or Pizza Hut
Never had in n out or hardees but if anyone here actually picks mcdonalds they should neck themselves

Oh shit you sure showed me there.

in n out has the best food, but i dont think i could handle the limited menu. I'd go with taco bell. affordability and variety.

Taco Bell.

I'M

THINKING

ARBY'S

>Choose In-n-out
>Don't live by it
>Die of starvation
I win

My nigga

wh*te "people"

Subway. I love sandwiches. Most variety. I would pretty much never eat here outside of this challenge though.

Wendy's second place. I like the spicy chicken sandwich.

lol

I hate to say this, but I will: this. A year's worth of food from any of these places would ruin your health, but ordering right you could probably do the least damage to yourself from TB, even though it'll taste like shit.

Taco Bell
then when i get bored of it, buy some Taco bell and trade it for some burgers or fried chicken at one of the other places

I Never ate there.... But would bet it all on in and out burger.

Unfortunately, probably Subway for variety. My second choice would be McDonald's though, since it hits a decent blend of being a favorite fast food place and some kind of variety, with some things like salads or grilled chicken I could eat.

It's not on the list, but my #1 option would definitely be Del Taco.

Normally I'd say In-n-Out, but Wendy's actually has some variety in the menu so I'm not eating the same thing every day.

Either Subway or McDicks since they'd have variety to stop me going nuts plus having some at least moderately healthy options so I wouldn't go full hamplanet over the course of a year

>2+2=7

>actually 2+2=4

>oh shit you sure showed me there

Seek mental help

Wendy's

Culvers if it is an option.

it's my favorite fast food but get ready to eat the exact same thing every day.

If anyone actually wants to survive, El Pollo Loco or Hardee’s.

Bo time every day nigga

this is the only choice

SARAP

Taco Bell

I'd rather shoot myself.

pollo loco i guess

Sonic has the most varied selection so I wouldn't get bored as quickly

Pizza hut or subway because it's so fucking expensive here

Taco Bell. You can get a decent amount of vegetables in burritos, and the menu has a fair amount of variet. Plus, their breakfast menu is literally Elder God Tier. Even the coffee is pretty decent.

I love Culver's but you must have a death wish.

Dem cheese curds and custard hnnnnnngggg

yes,and also the most chance of surviving the year.

wendy's because its usually white customers who don't talk too much in the restaurant

all subway has is onion, lettuce, tomato, peppers, olives, fuck it's subway they're the only ones with decent selection FUCK that's ass

I have not had El Pollo Loco, but I think Subway gives me the best chance at survival. If i'm only going once, I would pick In-n-out as I'm an eastcoastfag and only get In-n-out when work sends me to the west coast. Otherwise I would pick Bojangles. The correct answer is Boston Market desu. They have healthy, nutritious, "fast" food and enough variety where I (probably) would not shoot myself.

You can live off beans and rice alone. Taco Bell has that and veggies. It's a no brainer.

they also have spinnich, pickles, cucumber, jalapeno, and bannana peppers. They also have some lean meats. If you want some variety of sandwich toppings, go to Which Wich.

Wendy's cause quality chili and salads for when I'm tired of eating like shit.

my nigga!

Subway at least wouldn't kill me if I make decent choices every meal for the year.

What you're doing here is actually a fallacy called straw man. You were asked for evidence for as why the documentary is not a propaganda, and you answered with some math equation as if what you speak is an absolute truth. There are diet stories that actually proved to be successful that weren't funded by McDonalds. niashanks.com/teacher-lost-weight-eating-mcdonalds/
So, in this case, you're looking like the guy without winning argument.

>McDonald's has healthy and filling options.

What a great restaurant

>Taco Bell
>Subway
>Carl’s Jr.
In that order, not listed is Bush’s Chicken, which I’d have as my pick

Fairly certain I'd only make it about five months before having a stroke if I picked anything other than subway.

mcdonalds because they have the biggest menu, most consistent quality and have decent coffee

Subway all the way. You can make new combinations of breads, meats and sauces. Not to mention that it's more "healthy".

Taco Bell has the most variety of tacos, burritos, nachos, crunchwraps, vegetarian options, dollar menu items, etc. That's the best option.

Great, I can recombine crappy bread and skimpy turkey-based meats, and only have chips as an option for a side item.

El Pollo Loco, I guess. I have to eat a ketogenic diet for medical reasons. I think this is the only shitty fast food place on the list that wouldn't kill me from malnutrition. They actually have steamed broccoli on their menu. Huh. I'd get pretty fucking sick of grilled chicken, salads and broccoli though.

Sonic, because I already do eat there everyday

I'll be the one that says Hardee's because I knew an older couple that literally ate there 3 times a day for as long as I knew them.

Same here.

Well earned digits.

Arby's changes their promo items pretty frequently so probably that and their shitty deli items are still better than subway.

definitely hardees, no contest. high-end for fast food, and they never get your order wrong like the usual places.

Arby's

Subway is a very close second.

>IN-N-OUT
Amazing once in a while but the lack of variety would be hard for a year.
>Hardees
aka "nigger burger king"
(see pic related)
>Taco Bell
maybe
>Arby's
I've always been disappointed by Arby's
>Wendy's
The chili is the secretly awesome menu item. But the quality of the jbc has really gone downhill lately
>McD's
Honestly, I think I'd probably go with McD's

Subway.

Incredible hulk is actually healthy, so you won't die as quickly.

I'd usually say Hardee's or Bojangles' since they're some of the most decent fast food places around, but I tried El Pollo Loco for the first time the other day and I have to say it was pretty damn good. I also liked that the chicken itself was cooked in front of you and the decent variety on the menu was nice. So right now I'd probably go for that, especially considering I can get at least some vegetables with it.

Everything else in that image is hot garbage. I might have listed Popeyes up there too ten years ago but they've really gone down the shitter. Chick-fil-A would also get an honorable mention but the menu is so small that I'd go mad if I had to eat there every day.

Sonic or MCD's based on variety alone

On top of that, several tried and we're unable to recreate his results based on what he purportedly ate for the time he ate it. They experienced slight changes but nothing nearly as drastic as what's shown in the film. I enjoy McDonald's but I also enjoy that movie even if it's bullshit.

Pollo loco, honestly. The girls who work at the one near me are cute and nice to me. Also they have the widest range of healthy-ish things I actually like to eat.

Hey man subway can be good as fuck. The way they prepare the food is okay but if you had access to their whole kitchen you could make all kinds of dank ass shit

You could make all kinds of dank ass shit at any restaurant if you were the one using their kitchen. That defeats the point.

I choose suicide.

This. The menu prices are decent. BK is ok too but the salads are much worse.

My typical McDonalds order is healthier than the usual Subway order (ham and egg footlong).

El Pollo Loco

Fucking love their tortilla bowls and the fact that most of their meals are just salads. Plus really good chicken and salsas

>all these people saying 'Subway for variety'
am I being rused? Do I just not go to the right Subways? Explain what variety is at your local Subway.

I'd probably choose McDonalds just because they have a separate breakfast menu with some variety, and a bunch of seasonal promotional items to mix things up.

El pollo loco or wendy's
both have plenty of variety

Here fanboys
strawpoll.com/8dc4af9h

Sonic. It has the best burgers I've had at a fastfood.

I'd probably pick CFA, but from that list it'd probably be subway. They have the most diverse selection I think and actual vegetables

Sonic, it has the most variety. It's also more expensive but I could just live there in my van to save money

Subway so I don't die or become enormously obese.

If I said "fuck it let's eat like a pig for a year" it would have to be Wendy's. Solid menu overall and their burgers don't taste like shit.

Taco bell bitch

>there are anecdotes of a guy losing weight on a caloric deficit

Retard

taco bell for sheer variety

>mfw your too poor to even buy a pizza

""McDonald's has healthy and filling options.""

Nope, there's is NOTHING healthy at McD's. the garbage food capital of the USA

>shitty homophobe tier
>trying to be edgy
Into the trash it goes.

a totino's party pizza is like $2-3 at worst

Half that shit isn't even fast food, retarded yank. And everything you put in the "never been" category is decent to great.

>Celeste tier pizzas are really pizzas, user
Who are you trying to kid with this bullshit...
They are all fastfood you idiot.