Abortion pizza

What's the worst pizza you have ever seen Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From places I've ordered from, probably an area chain called Seasons Pizza. Complete Ass. The cheese was like a rubber sheet.

Their cinnamon roll bites were pretty good though.

Pennsylvania here, will confirm they are terrible. Don't know if it'd say worst, but def wouldn't order from there unless I had no other options

My friend's father once ordered white clam pizza with no cheese. It consisted of dry bread, chewy clams and parsley that flew off the pizza as soon as anyone exhaled

threadly reminder that pizza is anything served on a plate as long as that plate is made of bread, don't (You) me

woops I slipped here's your (You)

This was just barely edible.

This would be edible if it were cooked properly, still trash though.

SURREAL

doesn't look bad to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
Can you beat this shit?

this one picture has made me laugh harder than anything else I've ever seen in twelve years on Veeky Forums

UMA

You've been here 12 years and never seen that. That's the impressive thing.

nah I've seen it before, I just felt like sharing how much I love that pic

Some shit that came with unheated pepperoni in a separate plastic cup.

a kid i know who worked at a pizza place told me they used to make a pizza with the leftover ingredients (because policy was throwing every leftover, it was forbidden to use them the next day) at the end of the shift, they called them "dead kid pizza" and they looked like someone sacrificed a chicken for satan over a pizza

Frozen pizza from... uh, don't remember the shop, Tesco maybe.

A pathetic, unappetizing circle of very pale white dough, very conservatively sprinkled with cheese-alike (I mean, you usually sprinkle more basil on pizza than that one had cheese). Two thin slices of pepperoni. Not even a hint of any tomato sauce or spices.

In year 11 in high school, a friend and I took Food Technologies as an elective. That's the fancy name they give to Home Ecc in VCE/Senior year levels.
We did this because we thought it would be a bludge (an easy class) and also we figured that we'd get to eat the shit we cooked.
To cut to the chase.
>Friend decides to make "Cookie Pizza"
>Was just suppose to be a large cookie, with candy toppings to make it look kinda like a pizza
>We hang out, talk and generally fuck about as he makes and cooks it
>Comes out of the oven
>Doesn't look like the way the recipe describes
>Should be cookie like
>This thing is soft and kinda gooey
>Looks like shit
>Fuck it, let's try before we trash it
>BEST FUCKING THING I'VE EATEN!
>BEST FUCKING THING FRIEND HAS EVER EATEN!

>A few weeks later, hanging out at friends house
>Decides we're going to make another Cookie Pizza
>FUCK YEAH!
>Follow the recipe more closely this time
>It's cooked
>Looks like how the recipe describes
>Actually looks really fucking good
>Tastes... like a cookie, not bad, but not that great either
>Try again
>Accidentally burn second one
>Third time, decide to deliberately under cook it
>Too gooey, tastes like shit
>Back in the oven for a little bit
>Comes out, too cooked and still tasting like shit
>Tried a few more times over the following months
>Could never replicate what we achieved in Home Ecc

what the fuck

Any pizza with corn on it

Swedish pizza

There was this small place in Rome which sold slices, and I decided I wouldn't get a boring ham & cheese or whatever, so i got a mushroom one. It was like 50g of random mushrooms and some disgusting creamy sauce. Made me wanna throw up. It was really cold as well, except for the dough for some reason. Fucking expensive too. Fuck Rome

I like swedish pizza

did it look like this

Bone appateat fucker.

There's nothing wrong with a kebab/gyro pizza, but I tap out when there's corn and peanuts and shit on there.

Pineapple actually goes okay on a barbecue chicken pizza.

No, the dough was a lot thinner. I guess thicker dough would've made a whole jar of mushrooms easier to eat

Thanks for keeping the meme alive. SURREAL.

One time when I was little my granddad bought a freezer pizza from the Indian rez (live in rural washington) while he was buying cigarettes. Fucking terrible.

I think worst actual pizza was one that was supposed to be high class neopolatan style, but they just topped the fucking thing with arugala without wilting it at all, or even tossing it with oil, so it was just raw arugala on top of a dry pizza.

This fucked me up.

That sounds pretty good, but the cheese would be better.

YAMERO

Sounds delicious.

pizzas are open face sandwiches confirmed

sauceless-cheeseless is actually GOAT with a touch of olive oil, some salt and rosemary (roasted on it)
gotta be fresh and good quality dough though

Honey pizza

you mean bread and oil?

not exactly though
the dough isn't the same and the pizza oven gives it a special flavor and consistence

Yeah, I'd like me some sour rye soup pizza.

Papa Johns is undisputedly the worst chain pizza.

(You) forgot to include bread bowls for chicagoans

Nigga stop making it look like this is what all swedish pizza look like. Literally never seen this shitty bought pizza ever.

Are these actually from Sweden or it's just a joke about multiculturalism?

both

kebab pizza is goat though

Oh, no.

pineapple pizza, fucking shit.

Thank god I'm white and was born in the south.

Pizza hut is pretty awful. Oily, too much bread, not enough toppings, bland flavors across the board.

First one is fucking shit.
Other one is known as kebab pizza, which is kind of standard pizza.
They look more like this, WITHOUT the excessive amounts of sauce. Too much is disgusting.

>anything served on a plate as long as that plate is made of bread
>posts bowls made of bread

I asked nicely, here's your (You) back.

WRONG.

Right

St Louis style "pizza" is pretty bad. I'm not sure provel cheese is really cheese. I've also noticed that throughout the Midwest pizza parlors will typically use provolone rather than mozzarella. Yuck!

Well, provolone is a great cheese, and does go well as a topping on pizza, but you're right that it is by no means a suitable replacement for mozzarella.

my sides

Topper's Loaded Tot-Za.

It's buon apperitif, shithead. Learn french, at least the food terms

>work at pizza joint
>Mexican woman comes in 5 minutes til close
>Orders a pizza with 'za sauce
>asiago cheese (usually we do provolone because mozz burns too easily)
>Pineapple
>Anchovies
>Feta cheese
>Mfw

Rate my pita-pizza/10. Please.

Seen?

Caesar salad pizza. In reality, it tastes just fine, but such what a weird thing to do.

You guys know that pizza is a UNESCO designated article of intangible heritage now, right? Unless you're following the 120-page guidelines, using specifically formulated crust, mozarella di bufaloni, and sauce made of real tomatos della marzanno you;re breaking the law.

when I was like 9 I went to a scout meeting/birthday party and all the pizza was raw
they took it back and complained and got new ones or finished cooling them them while we all waited for an hour at the park picnic area and drank all the soda because we were hungry

U.N., you got a problem with that? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh! wait a minute! You don't have an army! So I guess that means you need to shut the fuck up! That's what I would do if I don't have an army, I would shut the fuck up.

Fuck off mate.
It's fucking cheese on toast.
Just cos some greasy Italian twats got all autistic about their bullshit means fuck all.

YAMERO

A dead baby on a flatbread in the former Yugoslavia, some old woman still moved the poor thing and took the bread though but that's Muslims for you.

thats a tumblr meme

People have claimed that my favourite topping combo is the worst they've ever seen, but nobody who's actually tried it thinks it's gross

>Pineapple
>Bacon
>Green Olives

Sweet, fatty and briney. That could work. What kinda cheese do use, user? What about the sauce, sweet or spicy (or both)?

Regular pizza mozzarella and regular tomato pizza sauce

It could probably be improved, honestly it was the result of trying to order pizza with my pregnant sister who had weird cravings and we had to compromise on toppings and it ended up being delicious.

Why are there like 3 pizza threads in a row?

Actually when you think about it, those flavors do work well together.

pizza is the official food of Veeky Forums. we voted on this where were you?

A friend of mine got served this, pineapple, banana and tomato. No sauce. And applied a liberal amount of mayo to try and salvage it.

The standard cheese pizza from shitty place called GoodFellas Pizza. I feel bad for the deer that ate the scraps I threw out.

>green olives
>baily pic
as if you couldn't be any more of a faggot

>And applied a liberal amount of mayo to try and salvage it.
Why did he think this would help?

He likes mayo.

wala

>tfw mother is a fucking AWFUL cook
>but we are Filipino so she is deluded like all of us and thinks she is an amazing chef
>probably have seen some of our cooking here
>anyway, for some reason she loved the movie Scarface
>every saturday we had to sit and watch and eat her home made 'scarface pizza'
>this pizza was fucking disgusting
>you might think it would be sugar or something to represent cocaine but no
>her favorutie scene in the movie was the one where he laughs at his wife for being infertile
>so she made the pizza based on infertile womb and called it 'Elviras Womb Pizza'
>crust very thin and cooked 'to crispiness' (burnt) to represent a burnt out womb
>extra tomato sauce to represent miscarriage blood
>tomato sauce spiked with 4 or 5 tablespoons of sugar (cocaine) and half rotted grapes (alcohol) for the causes of her rotten womb
>no cheese because an infertile woman has no breast milk
>only toppings are raw cold ham (to represent the police tony had to deal with) and a half ketchup half pureed banana solution (not to do with movie, just her special sauce)

man it was fucking disgusting.

>He likes mayo.

>He likes moeshit.

In Lexington? But that's like, the only edible pizza in Kentucky!

In some Scranton, PA suberb

I desperately want this to be true.

Nice one, dude. You really got me.

>squeezes bags of goo for a living

why did you cut the olives like that.

Why wouldn't I?

That picture has been around before tumblr even existed.

I've had honey on pizza and it was really good. Wasn't anything like that though.