How can I improve?

JESUS CHRIST WTF IS THAT.

bullshit.

With practice and dedication. :)

Use a baking sheet, make them all the same size

Try not cooking

Why the fuck is the sheet so dirty.

Clean your kitchen.

It doesn't even look like its cooked how do you manage to do that.

check'd

Well the good news is you can't unimprove any more.

Have you tried baking the cookies?

How do they look Veeky Forums

fuckin lol

They look surreal.

Looks like your recipe has too much flour in it. Here's a better one:

>1 stick of butter, softened on the counter, not melted
>if it's salted butter, you're good. If it's not, add 1/2 tsp salt
>Add 1/4 cup of white sugar and 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
>stir that shit until the butter is all the way mixed in and there are no lumps.
>add one large egg and 1tsp vanilla
>mix that shit again
>in another bowl mix 1 cup of all purpose flour with 1/4 tsp of baking soda and 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
>slowly mix into the sugar bullshit about 1/4 at a time
>aww shit now it looks like something edible
>add chocolate chips to taste. I find the recipe will hold a little over a cup of chips before it starts to get a bit too crumbly, but I usually eyeball it.
> refrigerate 24 hours for best results, but if you're impatient like me, stick the bowl in the freezer for like, 20-30 minutes and preheat your oven to 350* F.
>greased CLEAN cookie sheet. Make your chilled dough balls about the size of a good, hearty meatball, or about 2" x 2" x 2" and about as far apart from each other and the sides of the sheet
>Cook each batch for about ten minutes. If you're making multiple sheets at once, switch the rack their on halfway through
>enjoy your delicious cookies and don't waste any more ingredients making fucking monstrosities like that, OP.

Could have used more chocolate chips, otherwise they look good

>even amounts brown and white sugar
isn't that going to make the cookies really really chewy

Gives them a good flavor and makes them a little chewy, but the butter helps the bottoms crisp up. So you've got crispy edges and bottoms with a chewy middle. They're very good IMO. My roommates loved these when I made them.

The rack is meant to cool them off on user. Not cook them on