Describe the taste of coffee without using the word coffee

Describe the taste of coffee without using the word coffee.

Shit. It's shit.

Bitter, slight sour.

"ash water that you just have to learn to like if you don't want to keep putting on 10 pounds of month drowning it in creamer or worse yet drinking soda"

Marisa's cunt after I filled it with my potent radioactive jizz.

roasty

Sweet and bitter burned beans

bean shit

Earthy, dark, rich, biting, full, warm, aromatic, gravelly

it tastes like how it smells

Skunk ass

dirt, earthy, like mushrooms but a liquid

like my dogs ass

I love being reminded that there are manchildren who don't enjoy the taste of coffee, but force themselves to drink it so that they seem "adult." Just keep drinking your shitty Monster energy drinks and eating jolly ranchers or whatever the fuck your mangled tastebuds prefer. If you don't like the taste of black coffee, please stop drinking it in any form.

Monster is such a shit tier energy drink.

Now, when it's fresh out of the can and ice cold, Nos Energy is the nectar of the fucking gods. Granted, I'm pretty sure each can takes a year off my life but whatever.

Describe the taste of a peanut to someone allergic to peanuts that has never eaten a peanut without using the word nutty or comparing to other nuts.

Sweet and buttery tones to an earthy bean-like flavor overall.

Describe the taste of Cilantro to a soap-taster without using the words "green" or "coriander."

get a load of this dickhole
you must be so fun at parties my dude

Some of us don't drink coffee. Some of us catch a whiff of that boiling liquid shit you seem to be so found of and say "I'm smart enough not to ingest this rancid black piss masquerading as an essential morning beverage". We. Drink. Tea.

What kind of coffee are you referring to? Folgers is fucking battery acid, but there is some god tier hawaiian stuff that makes my dick throb.

bitter and burnt like water infused with wood that's been charred in a fire. there are hints of a kind of nuttiness to it, and sometimes there's the ghost of a hint of sweetness to it (if you haven't taken in any sugar for... months really).

grass, it tastes like really shitty spicy grass.

roasty toasty and slightly bitter

fucking this, coffeefags are insufferable

It tastes like the scent of stink bugs when they spray you.

>Describe the taste of coffee
From where?
Processed how?
Roasted how?
Brewed how?
My light roast Abakundakawa tastes nothing like my dark roast mokha bani.

Tea tastes worse than coffee when you compare them on low or medium tiers, but good coffee and tea are both great drinks for different reasons

>We.Drink.Tea.

soyboy detected

How are your actual breasts doing?

>without using the word coffee
You can't, because nothing else tastes like coffee.

Fresh like like mint but not nearly as strong almost like mint muted by chives or another oniony flavor

Tea tasted like leaves rotting fucking leaves
Rake the leaves up in your garden wait about two to three weeks to bag them in the middle of the biggest warmed pile of fermented leaves is some mushy ones take them and blend them up compact them in a ball and soak in lukewarm water for 3-5 minutes. That is what tea tastes like.

So... far more appetizing than coffee?

Minty onion or oniony mint. Hot damn! That perfectly describes the flavor of cilantro. You got it, son! (Not sarcasm. I'm legitimately impressed. First time I've seen a "describe something" accurately described)

Like burnt rye bread turned into a drink

Imma desc a normal salted roasted peanut

Salty mealy texture with toasted flavor and a woody aroma

Vibrant mild springlike flavor with parsley mouthfeel with an appropriate fresh aftertaste

>tfw cilantro tastes like soap to me, but jokes on them I like the taste

it's bitter, burnt bean water. you have to add sugar to it to make it palatable, or chug it down to be a "man" until you get used to how much it sucks

liptonfag setected.

Does anyone drink coffee with sugar but no milk?
It tastes awful with only sugar and black is much preferable.

I read the mint onion post before this one and it didnt really click in my mind. This post is more acurate. I hated cilantro when i was young because it was kind of forced on me with "white people" baja tacos, and by that i mean baked chicken or talapia with all the traditional fillings for a taco. But when you have a real mexican street taco, in tijuana or lesser wilmington where i live, i wouldnt dream of eating a taco without it. Some things we cook with are just garbage when used in the wrong application.

A warm roasted armoa that fills the nostrils with a semi astrigent smell.

The taste is like blackened velvet, not the whiskey. But real dark deep black velvet.

slightly/almost burnt.

Honeslty I can think of no better word than
the freshest thing you could eat.

crisp and fresh, sweet pepper celery

Burnt chocolate.

Bitter and dark, just like my soul.

I drink black coffee slowly and enjoy it. Too bad you have an immature palate that at the hint of some bitterness can't appreciate the subtleties of coffee, user. Do you contort your face and ask for milky when you are offered coffee?

turns out it was a dull, unoptimized piece of crap

scamming gamers goes both ways of the policital spectrum

If you bought that edgy attentionwhore of a game you deserved to get scammed.
Did you really see that and think "this couldn't possibly just be a quick cashgrab based on controversy"?
Bet you bough Goat Simulator too.

Covfefe

no, I actually warned people about political buying, they called me SJW snowflake

who is laughing now?

t. Retard that burns tea

burned cocoa beans with dried fruit and acid

Sour like life

fpbp

I love the bitterness of coffee, especially after eating too much candy. When you're feeling sick from too much sugar, nothing balances your body out better than a cup of pure black coffee.

Soap and tea