How do you impress a girl who's favorite food is peanut butter crackers? I need to come up with some Chopped type dish

How do you impress a girl who's favorite food is peanut butter crackers? I need to come up with some Chopped type dish

Buy a really nice car.

>make peanut butter crackers
>chop them up
wa la. Chopped type peanut butter crackers

Peanut sauce over roasted veggies as a side to an individual, Christmas cracker-shaped, garlic compound butter chicken pie.

Peanut
Butter
Cracker

Fiddle faddle or peanut brittle. And get her a coloring book and enroll her into the 1st grade

>wa la

Cover your penis in peanut butter and put it between two crackers.

Christmas crack

Show that bitch a magic trick.
Bitches love magic tricks.

she sounds like trash

Probably lives in a trailer.

is she 13?

She's actually a stage magician.

Sort of, she travels a lot.

>not knowing really common French expressions

lol you must be American

see

(you)

Not knowing that people on the internet make fun of voila by spelling it wa la

>How do you impress a girl who's favorite food is peanut butter crackers

are you that desperated for a fuck?
hire a hooker that isn't a disgusting hambeast

deconstructed peanut butter crackers

Honestly just make pepperoni or plain cheese pizza, pasta or chicken strips and fries for her with peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter cookies for dessert. She is probably a picky eater and won't want to try regular food that adults like

Spin a glowstick in your fingers. She wont know whats happening

Stop courting ten year olds

N-n-no

Am I crazy or does it seem like a lot of chicks these days really don't know how to cook? Seems like the majority of people who bring homemade food for lunch break at school are the guys, most girls just go buy something in a store or a restaurant.

Fry white bread in butter.
Chop peanuts
Mix chopped peanuts with creamy peanutbutter
Spread mixture on bread.

Top with more chopped nuts.

5* chef

Fuck her and get married.

wa la

I just saw a chick proudly post a picture on her instagram of her dinner consisting of fast food chain cheese pizza, french fries and ranch.

>dating a stage magician whose favorite food is literally salt on cardboard
You tell her to fuck off. Now you fuck off as well, kid

Many people in general don't know jack shit about cooking or using spices. A variety of reasons exist for this.

Why would you date a girl whose taste is that basic? Two of my good friends have serious relationships with girls who think american chinese food is too exotic, and I don't know how anyone stands it.

This. Do this.

Peanut butter chicken skewers. Make a big platter of em. Cuddle by the fire and tell her how great and powerful you think she is.

Children can't give consent you sick fuck. Quit trying to get into a 12yr old girls panties.

Just give her a bone to chew on and scratch her behind the ears dude. You don't have to be a TV chef to make your dog happy.

Come on down to AL where it's encouraged. I'd recommend peanuts in coca-cola if she likes peanut butter, OP.

- Peanut butter smores
- PB, crushed graham crackers, marshmellow fluff sandwich
- PB, crushed graham crackers on ice cream
- any of the above with bananas

just ask yourself what goes good with peanut butter. Aim for sweet

>not knowing one of the most common Veeky Forums memes
>not knowing a meme that isn't even 5 years old

Jack off on peanut butter crackers.

I wish I had a great and powerful magician to cook for.

A travelling magician you say? She sounds Great and Powerful.

>How do you impress a girl who's favorite food is peanut butter crackers?
Are you a babysitter?

Turn her on to the perfect medley of peanut butter crackers paired with orange juice. She'll love you forever.

OP here, she is also fond of cinnamon nuts, maybe some kind of dish that combines them with PB crackers?

She IS great and powerful

Spaghetti Carbonara is my go to simple dish for picky eaters.

Pecan crusted salmon on a cherry wood plank if you wanna try something nutty.

TEACUP!

You beat the shit out of her and then rape her. That is what modern women crave most

I’d say that’s an ugly stereotype of Southerners but consudering Alabama is about to elect a dude who molested teenaged girls to the Senate just because they’d literally rather have a child molester in office than a Democrat, well I can’t say shit.

Wait really? What is the name of that convicted molester?

>How do you impress a girl who's favorite food is peanut butter crackers?
By being a doctor, or liking the same music as her, or taking her on a great first date, or being able to speak French, or...

Cletus

You need to be black or brown for that to work though

A girl I work with brings in stuff she cooks and bakes all the time.
I legit got a boner when I took a bite of her banana bread after she told me she baked it last night.

I'm just gonna marry me a nice southern woman in her 50s. They know how to cook.

The sort of young women who bake and are in general worth marrying are usually a pain in the ass to deal with, insecure and needy or have a religious family, etc. You're better off just getting a cute 2D waifu and using the money you save to make your favorite foods all the time.

That stupid ass dog kek
Fucking pixar thought this half assed bullshit looked good. Lmfao those eyes jesus christ retards lol black people too

dogy

My 2d waifu Pinkie Pie likes to bake and is somewhat insecure and needy and has a traditionalist family

doug jones

>Day 3
>They still have not realized its a troll pony thread.