Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmhV7h0IPRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_IvB01nQ3ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chicken paprikash
borscht
stroganoff

t. American

It's called creme fraiche are Americans really so stupid they need to call simple word by a description?
>inb4 Americans call sausages salty beef sticks
>inb4 Americans call chips, potatoes wedges
>inb4 Americans call soft drinks, fizzy soda pops
>inb4 Americans call chocolate, creamy sugar bars

Americans don't eat pork sausages because their government and corporate masters told them that's evil

Sour cream and creme fraiche are similar, but not the same thing.

Europeans don't eat pork sausages because they're not halal.

I was going to think it was a funny post until I realized it was reddit spaced and now I hate it

10/10 satire

Trying too hard to fit in on Veeky Forums is reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=XmhV7h0IPRQ

>Guys do I fit in yet?

Creme fraiche isn't sour cream you stupid fucking frog.

nobody in spain uses sour cream, and we only use cream in italian and french shit

Poland here.

Add blackberries, blueberries, strawberries or raspberries (one type at a time)

Add sugar.

Stir, squashing a little so that plenty of juice mixes with sour cream but fruits remain mostly whole, and sugar dissolves.

Godly dessert ready in like 2 minutes.

Also, if you have pierogi with some fruits: heat some butter, til golden, add sour cream and sugar, use as sauce on the pierogi.

In general, wherever you use yoghurt as food ingredient, use sour cream for superior results.

Thank you, that sounds great!

Marinade for chicken or pork.

with nachos

with pancakes or hashbrowns

>tfw an american calls choco fluffer-grahams "s'mores"

Also, you're obviously American. We don't don't say 'soft drinks.' Americans do. We either say 'squash' or 'fizzy drink' but not 'soft drink.'
And yes: I know 'fizzy drink' sounds stupid as fuck.

was reddit around in 2010?

Another use for sour cream is for potato pancakes.

They are pretty similar to American hash browns - but I believe more flavorful.

Grate two pounds of potatoes (depending on preference, large or small eyes - or be lazy, toss them in a juicer, then mix the juice and the chaff). Add two eggs, some salt, and (while stirring) enough water that the mix is... about as thick as sour cream.

Heat oil in a skillet (enough to cover the bottom plus a little more), put two scoops (a heaped spoon) on two sides, spread into two flat "cakes". After half a minute or so loosen with a spatula, letting oil under, and when brown starts showing on the sides flip. When nicely browned on two sides, remove from skillet, resupply oil, fry next two.

Serve with scoops of sour cream and either salt, or sugar (salty version is more popular).

Or alternatively, make them large enough to cover whole skillet (cover the skillet for a moment to make the top solidify enough to make flipping easy) and fill with goulash, folding in half with goulash inside, adding scoop of sour cream and goulash sauce on top.

result

is that what this is?
my friend sent this to me at 3:00AM with no explanation and then claimed he was asleep when it was sent

These are very food and I used to eat these as a child. Alternatively you can make something pretty similar called "pomme paillasson" which is basically just a big potato pancake. I recommend using Jacques Pepin's method and having it with smoked salmon, sour cream and dill or chives. Here is the video. It's the first recipe he does

youtube.com/watch?v=_IvB01nQ3ss

>These are very food

Strangely alluring. Would hammer.

You use enterfagging as you would use capslock or smileys. Both are allowed if you are not retard about it. And all of them are shit if you are attention whoring - too lazy to post an image on the fucking image board, but still want the attention.

You add sugar right in the can and eat it by spoons.

Btw this is how you test if the sour cream of your glorious country is shit or not.
Well no there's an easier way, whiff the freshly opened can, if it smells like a margarine is shit garbage made out of dried whey and weird fats, for plebs and greedy fucks. Tasty sour cream smells nice.

>simple word by a description
>creme fraiche
This is how I know youre a troll.

this.
aw yiss.

what is a typo

what is fucking autism

kys

You have to understand how it's funny in the context of talking about food, retard.

Use sour cream instead of butter and milk in mashed potatoes and mix some chopped green onions as well. Gives you the same texture as regular mashed potatoes with a different taste and a few less calories, if that matters to you.