At least four of the greatest intellectuals of the 20th century were members of nationalist / fascist parties

At least four of the greatest intellectuals of the 20th century were members of nationalist / fascist parties.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't know there's a wordfilter changing "communist" to "nationalist / fascist".

four? that's a pathetically small number. great jewish intellectuals must outnumber great fascist intellectuals by like 50:1

and they still lost the war with all those high iqs? wowe.

i know one of them. who are the other three you're referring to? legit curious.

>One observational basis for inferring that Jews have high intelligence is their prevalence in intellectually demanding fields. While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent,[2] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century,[2][3] 25% of Fields Medal winners,[4] 25% of ACM Turing Award winners,[2] 9 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Jewish ancestry.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>great jewish intellectuals
Lol. No such thing. Jews are propagandists to their core, not intellectuals in the European sense, because jews aren't actually interested in intellectual endeavors.

k bro

imho the relationship of 20C intellectuals to fascism is top-3 most interesting/non-fuckface philosophy questions you can think about
>and probably 21C as well
>tfw bannon counts but he's laying all his cards on the table & maybe this is why he can't get along w/trump
>tfw who gives a fuck tho let's talk intellectuals & nationalism/fascism this could be good
>tell me about the waters of your homeworld muad'dib

I had hopes for bannon, but my problem is that the sheer incompetence of the administration outside of himself, as well as his inability to create theory like Dugin, are lowering my expectations.

ah yes, the sad squeals of the losers. fascism was obliterated, jews dominate, and yet you claim that it doesn't count because jews are "only pretending to care". what a biting critique! were your nazi idols "only pretending" to hang dead from trees when the great march of jewish bolshevism ground them all into dust? were their wives and daughters only pretending to wail in despair as the victorious red army left them beaten and raped in the mud, the very soil you were supposed to draw your strength from now absorbing their tears and blood? the pathetic finale of your five minutes of fame never fails to bring a smile to my face.

>mho the relationship of 20C intellectuals to fascism is top-3 most interesting/non-fuckface philosophy questions you can think about

must be boring

Name one good communist writer. Just one. Auden doesn't count, he renounced communism in the 40s like every other sane person.

Bannon is a Moldbugian formalist.

william morris

yup. i think it's the same thing. that's why it's hard sometimes to look away from that shit. the US isn't built for dictators. trump is as close to a dictator as bannon is ever going to see in his lifetime, but

a) red team/blue team, and
b) trump tweets things.

also

c) jared/ivanka/w/ev.

bannon is legit Interesting but i think there's just too many cooks in that kitchen. even trump must be frustrated sometimes. and he's playing against putin, who is probably 6000 miles above sea-level when it comes to this stuff and doesn't have the same kinds of issues to deal with.

not remotely. i mean i guess it could be for some. but if the whole thing is economics - or at least, a very large & influential part of the whole thing - then fascism/top-down state capitalism is always going to be a kind of a question.

i mean yes ofc it's good not to lose your shit and to be able to think about the good, the beautiful, the true, ethics, all of that. i just have a kind of an interest in this stuff.

i mean ffs bannon wrote trump's inauguration speech and basically directly quoted bane. this isn't exactly mike myers/dr evil.

nationalism is a rising thing. land tweets about it all the time. the chinese are getting hip to it. the russians are hip to it. the eastern side of europe is getting into it. italy/germany is becoming divided. and trump is obviously who he is b/c of it. these are interesting times.

i'd agree. but would bannon pass all of moldbug's tests? it's probably too risky for moldbug to say, i guess. in the public mimetosphere you don't always want to talk about this stuff.

fascinating. just so fucking interesting.

This post is a good representation of the sick mind of the jew. Take a good look, white people, these people are not like you, they are at their roots psychopathic.

>must be boring
>but if the whole thing is economics
>whole thing
>boring

>bannon is legit Interesting but i think there's just too many cooks in that kitchen

Not only that, but modern mediums of information are so much less Veeky Forums. Imagine if he was having a polite public letter debate in the Times of yesteryear with Obama and Sanders on the nature of anti-establishment sentiment in the US

You act as if jews have their position due to their own strength and determination. It's actually their low-cunning and manipulation of stronger (though spiritually lacking) states.

I've seen equally revolting posts in every thread I've ever wandered into on /pol/. If Veeky Forums posts can be held as "representations of the sick mind of x ethnic group" then give me 10 minutes on /int/ and I'll prove every ethnic group on earth should be purged.

there is nothing psychopathic about killing your enemy and taking his woman as a prize. the greeks sang great songs about the honor and glory of this, you might have heard of them. the fascists thought they were strong, but they were actually weak. even in their own twisted little minds they understood, in the end, that they deserved what they got.

you're just repeating yourself, again claiming that your catastrophic loss "doesn't count" for arbitrary reasons. tell the two million german women lying raped in the mud that they've actually won a moral victory for fascism!

>boring
ok. drill down a little deeper then. go into psychopathology land. which is aesthetics land. which is meme land. which is ??? land.

capitalism a thing. the spice must flow. everything connects on planet meme. that is the world we live in. capital/tech/politics/you name it. personally, cannot unsee. as soon as money gets involved, *in anything,* shit gets real. now you get all your Because Reasons reasons. which means it's always a good time for heidegger, lacan, deleuze, girard, whoever.

t. confirmed continental fuckface wonk. who wants to *un*-wonk. because it's like staring into the matrix except that there is no chosen one. just a lot of chickenheads running around who *think* they are the chosen one. sometimes they trick The People into believing them. thereafter much politically mimetic fuckery follows.

all this shit runs on money and, i claim, all this shit runs on memes, simulacra, aesthetics, art. which means it runs on dat meatbag psyche. which makes it all interesting. super-interesting.

this fag is a little bit *too* interested in it and it ruins his life. fwiw.

pic rel. you gotta love him.

>Not only that, but modern mediums of information are so much less Veeky Forums. Imagine if he was having a polite public letter debate in the Times of yesteryear with Obama and Sanders on the nature of anti-establishment sentiment in the US

be still my beating heart. this would be quite a thing. b/c what you're saying i think is true: in many ways it might be said to proceed from a *failure of media responsibility* - fox began as the media arm of the republican party, and was before that just old-school conservative talk radio. it was never held up as a credible news source, but *viewers still tuned in anyways.*

CNN has picked up that trick now. this i think is an almost irresistible problem for media guys. everybody wants a nice, smooth, even transmission of The Message, w/ the correct garnishing of commercial breaks in between, whether it's cheeseburgers or orthopaedic shoes. everybody wants the Spice to Flow.

the problem is that the Spice includes, IRL, both money and memes. and sometimes the circuits get mixed up with each other.

The difference is that those are outliers and with jews it's very much a part of their collective nature and identity. Jews are a desert band of genocidal vagabonds.

>this fag is a little bit *too* interested in it and it ruins his life. fwiw.

exactly. boring. debord knew this and killed himself. warhol knew this but instead got interested in shoes then had some fun. boring/fun. stop starting at the soup cans.

The level of mental gymnastics one has to be playing at all times to be an unironic /pol/ack fascinates me

I'd just like to highlight this poster again. There's a reason jewish machinations have led to so much death and why they're disproportionately involved in what in European nations is considered immoral behavior. They are semites, like arabs, who also engage in very sick behavior. It's a genetic, mental disease they carry.

Dubs confirm. It is imperative that a clear distinction be made between a Jew and a European.

Sure Jews have been "great" intellectuals since WWII. Very good at subverting Western Civilization that is. About time everyone educated themselves on the Jewish question. With the internet at your disposal there is no excuse to stay ignorant