Feta cheese

name a better cheese than feta. pro tip, you can't.

Fetas good but has limited range, melting cheeses are superior

Considering no one (else) has responded, either you are undeniably right or you are dead wrong and no one takes you seriously enough to bother arguing

Mozzarella & Parmesan are better
t. Greek person

mozzarella is only good on pizza

american, blue, brick, brie, camembert, caraway, cheddar, cheshire, colby, cottage, cream, edam, fontina, gjetost, goat, gouda, gruyere, limburger, mexican, monterey, mozzarella, muenster, neufchatel, parmesan, pimento, port de salut, provolone, queso anejo, queso asadero, queso blanco, queso cotija, queso seco, ricotta, romano, roquefort, swiss, tilsit

Teahive, chevre or liverot are all better in different ways hell Haloumi is a better brined cheese if you are sticking to the same category. Feta is only good with olives or the company of Northeastern Jewish girls and maybe in a salad.

burrata is the queen of cheese

Fucking love putting feta on pizza.

op here. i love pizza with feta, garlic, artichoke and spinach

feta is great with spaghetti
9 of 10 from your list aren't

Feta and beetroot salad is absolute god tier. Add some walnuts too.

literally any goat cheese.

>Gruyere
>Leerdammer
>Cheddar
>Any goat chese
>Ricotta
>Swiss mountain cheese
>Edammer
>Brie
>Gorgonzola
I could go on.

Bulgarian feta master race

Eh it's ok when I need to add a salty slightly sour flavor to a dish. I don't subscribe to ranking cheeses in general because they all have a perfect use and pairing, but feta is not one that gets a lot if run in my kitchen in general. I don't tend to cook much in the Eastern Mediterranean tradition tho.

Brie and crackers checking in

Ain't nothing betta' than feta

Smoked Gouda is literally the goat of cheese and if you disagree I swear I'll find out where you live and punch you.

>OP asks for reasons
>you post cheeses
>one of them is {American}
Good job, user!

>OP asks for reasons
>name a better cheese than feta. pro tip, you can't.

literally came to post this

are you retarded