>one coworker adds more ranch after cooking often
>"you haven't ever had a ranch pizza user? really?"
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bet you suck ranch off a cock tho OP you giant faggot

that sounds great
i bet if i worked in a restaurant i'd get bored of the same old shit too and try something different
in fact i would guess that's exactly how a lot of great foods got invented

I've had ranch-based pizza before. It's not good, but it's not terrible either. I love the taste of ranch on fries and tendies, but pizza is taking it a bit too far.

I've done a 45/45/10 ranch, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce mix for pizza before, but I don't know what it'd be like with just ranch.

please fucking stop it and go back to redddit with your 45/45/10 bullshit as if anyone in the known world has measured out 45% and 45% and 10% instead of just dumping half and half and adding a bit more of something else.

people like you are the cancer that is killing everything in this timeline.

holy shit buddy settle down

nice cat, it would be a shame if someone were to kick it into that fire tube

>I'm better than you for disliking a salad dressing associated with rural German-Americans
t. jew

What a comfy pic
Shut up nerd

>tfw we have no ranch here and I'm curious as hell about it.

Well, if that's what they're into, whatever, I guess.

please don't
as a burger i can confidently tell you that there is nothing redeemable about ranch dressing, it's just sweet shit ladled onto everything else

ranch is irredeemable for anything other than a chicken wing dip

how fat r they?

Is she 11 or 35?

It's something you could make yourself, it's basically a cream dressing flavoured with onion powder, garlic powder, dill, black pepper, salt and some other stuff. When you buy it at stores it's usually somewhat sweet as well.

... implying that matters down in ol' Mexico

it's just buttermilk and sour cream with black pepper and parsley in it. Fat people LOVE it. It's a great way to take otherwise healthy food and slather it in liquid saturated fat.

also correct on the sugar, most of the premade ranch dressing has HFC in it.

if she's got 2 outfits like that I'm assuming 11, but the 1000 yard stare implies she's seen some shit
>mexico
oh, well no doubt she has

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

Dude, garlic ranch sauce on pizza is fucking GOAT.
Yeah, it's more fat, and if you eat it all the time you will probably shave a couple years off you life, but fuck me is it the best.

Seriously, at least try a couple bites.

>sweet shit
Ranch is savory, what the fuck are you talking about?
>AS A BURGER
A burger who doesn't know what ranch tastes like?
Doubt it.

she looks like she'd let you ranch up her taquitos, if you know what i mean

commercially produced ranch has sugar in it. the main flavor is sour/tangy, but they definitely add HFC, just like every other garbage tier processed food.

I love ranch so much. I put it on everything and sometimes just eat it with a spoon

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother.

Veeky Forums needs country flags for these posts

Remember that burgers only eat sauces that come out of bottles and the only legal preservative for bottled foods there is sugar.

Indeed! It's a mystery what country she might be from.

Wherever it might be, I'm sure people from there must be quite well received whilst travelling ^_^

kek