ITT: brainlet filters

ITT: brainlet filters

Scopenhauer's On Women
Mein Kampf

Go away Scruton

Hegel

Anything by Aristotle. Love it when brainlets fresh off of Plato think they've got philosophy down pat and are subsequently annihilated by one sentence of Categories

When will this meme die? Hegel is literal nonsense

the third critique is pure genius

This was me 2 years ago. I first read some Plato and thought it was incredibly simple. Spent the next 6 months struggling and studying Aristotle. After revisiting Plato recently I've gotten so much more from it. It's really amazing how you can delve deeper and deeper into his dialogues the more you learn throughout life. Truly some of the best works ever written.

>Spent the next 6 months struggling and studying Aristotle
So you read basically nothing?

high school algebra

Using brainlet

Evola.

Aristotle uses very technical language about a lot wide variety of subjects, but Plato's works are of a higher literary and intellectual quality.

My diary desu

unsupported statements

Mah boi Lacan

>i don't understand it so it's wrong

wow... so this is the power of reason

On women??????
That's one of the most straightforward things I've ever read

>It's really amazing how you can delve deeper and deeper into his dialogues the more you learn throughout life
Really? Give me some concrete example of an insight you've gained into them through reflection on your life experience.

Looks like the filter worked

Being and Time

Sitting and thinking without distractions

Not him but there's a general consensus about this user

I'd be willing to bet money on nobody here being able to read Women and Men. There's no reading guide, so you're on your own.

user literally the only thing you need to do divest yourself of that opinion is actually just take a few hours and 20$ and just read the first couple pages from the phenomonology of spirit from the beginning, slowly, underlining and taking notes. You probably think it's nonsense becuase you flipped to a random page and saw being-in-and-for-itself and shat yourself but if you start from the beginning it's really not that bad. Currently on section 489, I started three weeks ago and it's going really well. There's so many resources online and so much profit to be reaped from actually reading Hegel, the only reason not to is either being mislead about the difficulty by the internet pseudointellectual milleu or being an -actual- brainlet.
Join me in the glory of the Absolute, user!

Yeah, Aristotle is generally considered to be on the same, but slightly lower level as Plato. Pure aesthetic seems to be what you're going for when you make such bold statements about Aristotle's superiority.