Give me one good reason why you aren't eating pizza today

Give me one good reason why you aren't eating pizza today.

Because I'm 11 days into a planned 14 day potato monodiet to try and reset my crippling addiction to pizza.

I inject pizza into my veins rather than eat it. I want to die.

I have leftover za that I will eat for dinner.

It's raining and I cba waking to the pizza place around the corner, and there's no one who delivers here because I live in bumfuck nowhere

Too busy eatin that pussy

>actually taking diet advice from a self-admitted insane carny
well, good luck to you anyways

Diabeetus

broke

I only have 10$ in my bank account :(

Because I’m vegan, and you should be too, asshole

that's no excuse. go get a slice.

I had pizza yesterday

Thanks for the reminder, later i will be dining on a real tiefkühl pizza

I had pizza yesterday

I'm not fat.

I just ate a $1.23 totinos pizza with some gouda and parmegiano grated on it. I feel full.

Because I'm eating pizza Sunday

I'm eating pizza this very minute

Go to Little Caesars dude. And get the Buffalo Ranch sauce, trust

Those are always surprising filling and yummy. Good job.

I was just thinking about getting one on the way home from work.

Pizza, a big salad, and a movie. Sounds bretty gud

I have eaten a large pepperoni pizza with double cheese every single day for the past 30 days. I want burgers and onion rings today

sounds comfy 2bh

Just stopped in to Pizza Hut. Pizza isn't great but the waitress I flirt with to get free wings is here.

because in celebration of the cold weather i'm having a crock pot full of chili instead

Eating dominoes at work. Employer always feeds us on inventory day.

I'm on keto and too many leftovers. Next week I look forward to baking perpperoni, cheese and 'mato sauce with a few dollops of ricotta.

I work at a pizza place, I'm sick of it

But I am. Eating pizza and playing vidya living the comfy life this weekend

Trying to lose weight

>Ranch with pizza
This should be a crime.

currently cutting

gives me diarrhea

t. buttmad coastie

Who here /Pizza Place Slave/?

The taste of pizza gets old after a while but it's free so I still eat it

I ate half a pizza today

Because I've lost a lot of weight while managing to keep drinking copious amounts of alcohol every friday. Today I found a pair of tight fitting jeans I ordered 2 years ago and I couldn't even get them past my calf, I still didn't think they would fit but I tried them on and they fit perfectly and I even needed to find my belt. I didn't really see myself losing the weight apart from a few people telling me but that pair of jeans really made me fucking happy, so tonight I'm having 8 pints for dinner and I'm getting wasted and then keeping this up until I look like what I looked like before I was an alcoholic. Fuck pizza and fuck gluttony. Excuse alcoholism though.

Retired from that shit. Permanently, hopefully. Last time I pizza slaved, we had these douchebags that had been working there longer than me that refused to close. Bitches wanted to work primetime, but it was me and one of other guy stuck there til 2:00am washing dishes and risking getting shot delivering a $8 order of chicken wings to the fucking trap house. Fuck all that. You want primetime, you wash some fucking dishes, you spineless, dickless, gutless greedy pieces of shit.

Mummy wont let me

i am literally poor and can't afford it

gunna order a pizza tomorrow when my GF comes over.

Stop being fucking poor. If there isn't anything like being mentally fucked or disabled there is no reason you cannot stop being poor. Life is a buffet full of vultures, you just have to TAKE your share.

Picked up one of these fake-ass DiGiornos for 2.70 the other day. Probs gonna have it this weekend.

did you get that at Aldi? if so it's just as good.

>stop being poor
And that is why I have been studying like a madman to improve my skills in addition to applying for jobs as well. Don't worry user, I am not that kind of faggot who waits for handouts, it is just that being poor for a long time sucks and can take a toll on you.

Dubs confirm you're alright. Don't worry, I was poor for a very long time, I came from more than nothing, only one in my family who had never been in prison. I did the absolute opposite of what everyone told me and I struggled, fuck did I struggle, at times it seemed like I had made the wrong choice but I kept going on and now I'm living in the most expensive part of the city I reside in, don't answer to anybody and I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Good luck, user. I hope you succeed, and remember when it seems like you're losing, if you really believe yourself just don't give up.

>and remember when it seems like you're losing, if you really believe yourself just don't give up.
I always keep telling this to myself but hearing it from a person does sound different. Thank you user, I will keep pushing till I am successful or dead. Nothing in-between.

I had one and it's pretty damn bad. I've never had actual difiornos for comparison though.

yep, good to hear.

Haven't had the rising crust DiGiorno. I've had this though and it was pretty good.

>till I am successful or dead. Nothing in-between.

That's the right attitude. When you finally get on top promise me you'll try a glass of chivas and pair it with some stilton. I know it's retarded but I'm wasted and I really love whiskey and blue cheese.

i could really go for a pizza tonight

pizza is life

I've lost so much weight and feel so much better overall from just going vegan that I don't think I'll ever look back even at my goal

Wife made garlic bread and mushroom creamy soup, maybe I will order a pizza on sunday, I honestly have satisfied my cravings of pizza last month, plus she's not really into pizza unless she cooks it

Put all my money in BTC and can't cash out because the exchange is down

You have to go way out of your way, and actually go sit down in a restaurant if you want good pizza where I live, and I'm too tired and broke for that.
Why is the pizza on the right cut like that?

those are cheese dipping sticks

Papa Johns Cheese Bread are crap, they are just small pizzas with no sauce.

if you're going to Papa Johns at least get the proper Parmesan Breadsticks.

So dipping stick are just pizza that got cut into stripes?

Haha oh wow.

Buy high, sell low

pretty much. and you dip the sticks into marinara rather than having marinara on the pizza.

they're pretty good actually.

You're right, blue cheese obviously superior

>its raining
>the one local joint that has a cheese pizza that I like , doesnt have delivery
>sudoku

Already ate one yesterday, aka le cheat day.

>snow storm predicted in my area tomorrow
>pizza joints will likely close
>my saturday night pizza binge is at risk

Frozen pizzas are better than a lot of places

>ranch and pizza
You should be exterminated

Because my tummy is upset >:c

I did eat pizza today, though.

I'm observing the Fast of Saint Philip

i'm making my own at the moment, but i havent decided the ingridients yet.. suggestions are welcome!
>mozzarella, arugula and olives are at the ready

Because I have to wait untill 8:20 when it will be ready, because even though the owner is extremely autistic, it's possibly the best pizza on the west coast.

Alabama pizza express customer detected

>tfw my food for the day was a banana, a tuna fish sandwich, and a 6er of PBR
It's like 1800 cals but I get the feeling I maaaay have a disorder

>snow storm
>frozen bizza
I don’t even know if you made that joke on purpose but lol

I'm eating Chinese oxtail?

Because I'm eating teriyaki.

>that crust
Where is this from?

Jokes on you, I'm eating a pizza as I'm reading this thread.

It's very high in calories and would be difficult to fit into my diet plan.

i am though

>he doesn't know she's trying to make him leave

i actually got some papa ginos tonight thanks op

I just ate a Holy Pepperoni pizza and now my stomach hurts from all the tasty grease.

because im broke

I did. I ate an entire tonys frozen pizza out of a cardboard box. In like 4 minutes.
Honestly I like them more than digiorno at this point.

I'm too poor and cheap, plus I already made some pizzadillas yesterday.

Looks like pizzahut's stuffed crust. It's actually the only good thing they have. The sauce, cheese, and topping are frozen pizza tier though.

I'm still drunk from last night. Lost my job a week ago because corporate life is fucked. I think I'm going to get pizza tonight. Unfortunately, pizza isn't killer here but I'm gonna find somewhere to snag it. Could be nice. Idk. Still drunk and fucked up in the head. What toppings should I get? I usually got sausage and peppers or something similar.

i ate pizza last week. i like variety in my diet tbqh