Why is alcool taste so bad?

why is alcool taste so bad?

alcool is poison
mix with juice to say fuck you to your body
it is what i do

Only drink fireball until you cant feel taste or smell anymore

SIT IN THE DARK AND PONDER HOW I'M FIT TO MAKE THE BOTTOM FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR AND WE ALL FALL DOWN

YUH

That's actually an interesting and hard to answer question. "Alcohol is poison" doesn't really explain it. Lead is poison but it tastes sweet, which is why young children and infants have a tendency to eat paint chips containing lead (and that's the primary reason lead paint is considered bad).

I really like to drink alcohol, but one sip that goes down "the wrong way" can make me feel like I am gonna puke instantly. There's really something about the taste and sensation of alcohol. I wonder if it has anything to do with the tendency of alcohol to evaporate very quickly (that's why rubbing alcohol is used as a cleaner, for instance). Maybe it "burns" the throat because it is constantly boiling away? I guess it's also a powerful solvent, like drinking turpentine would probably be about as painful as drinking grain alcohol straight.

Why does a decent band have so many underage fans? was it viral marketing on /mu/? hella never had the same fanbase.

I mean Hella is a completely different kind of music. Death Grips is pretty much the only Zach Hill project I don't like.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

It bonds to the sweet receptors on your taste buds and temporarily inverts them.

Younger people are usually more open to new or experimental music vs older people who usually stick to what they already know.

GUILLOTINE

Because you’re baby.

>Hella
>not new or experimental
???

moth grips lol

hehe HAA

It's a wonderful and difficult thing to answer questions. "Drink is a poisonous thing" is not enlightened. The chef of alcohol is sweet sweet, which causes young and young to eat crayons containing blue (and this is the main reason why the paint is bad to be).

I like to drink alcoholic beverages, but one teaser goes down the "wrong path" so I can feel that I'm getting out of it. There is something about the taste and feelings of alcohol. I wonder if there is anything about alcohol as fast as possible (so alcohol is used as a mood, for example). The throat will probably "burn" because it is usually abandoned? I think it's a very powerful thing, such as drinking grapes that may seem to be as painful as drinking alcohol.

Is poison

Girly drinks taste good tho.

Amazing, you put my post through machine translation or something. What a world. Why would anyone do such a thing?

Tastes good to me

why is death grips sound so bad?

>boohoo im a big ass white moth
'ayoo hol up, gib me dose money huwite boii'
>oh fug

>Maybe it "burns" the throat because it is constantly boiling away?
Kind of. One of the best tricks for drinking hard shit is to inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth after the sip. The vapors are what cause you pain, so getting rid of them quickly is key to enjoying the experience.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense! I'll give that a try.

As a fan of death grips since ex military, I've never heard hella. Poor marketing I guess. Not accessible enough

is this image real?

I'm the opposite. I've been listening to Hella since 2004 and I was shocked to hear Death Grips was a Zach Hill project after years of brushing them off as some kind of new age hipster shit.

depend if you dress up as a girl