Is anybody else's guilty pleasure those trendy millennial food channels like First We Feast, Munchies, Bon Appetite etc...

Is anybody else's guilty pleasure those trendy millennial food channels like First We Feast, Munchies, Bon Appetite etc.?

Nope

Yes but no guilty feelings, they're genuinely entertaining most of the time

I don't know if it's trendy but "You Suck at Cooking" embodies a lot of the right sorts of humour.

I sometimes watch Hot Ones for the masochistic pleasure of watching that dorky host and also because some of the guests are cool, like Henry Rollins for example

Sean Evans is a really good fit for the show's tone and shit imo

I also like him mentioning that DJ Khaled is a pussy in just about every episode

This shit too

First We Feast has some kino food videos. I liked Munchies before it became "The Action Bronson Channel", that guy is an insufferable prick

there are more episodes of hot ones with khaled in em? I fucking hate that turd
sean evans is a killer host though
he always seems really well prepared for his guests and seems genuinely interested in them

It's fun how you can literally see him get fatter by each episode

>there are more episodes of hot ones with khaled in em? I fucking hate that turd
Nah, he usually just mentions how he tapped out after 3 wings whenever guests ask him if anybody has ever quit.

No, but I like Martha Stewart and feel no guilt

First We Feast is pretty good though. It’s modern, contemporary, topical, and hip, but it stops just short of up its own ass, ironic, and pretentious like most of the shit VICE churns out.

Holy shit how haven't I seen this before

I watch all of them without any guilt, because what kind of faggot feels guilty about liking something

Yo, some of you guys might remember me posting in another thread, but I previously worked for munchies, and I do a lot of food freelancing for companies like bon appetit, munchies, I haven't done stuff yet for first we feast but I know some of the people there, AMA if you guys have questions, suggstions, or want to call me a libcuck!

You ever meet Matty Matheson while you were there? Does he actually act like how he acts in the videos or is it just a character?

Matty is straight up one of the nicest dudes I've ever met, kind to everyone on set, he comes from a really working class background so he feels way more humble and chill than most celebrities I've met

Have you met Brad from bon appetit

Yep, he is super cool, definitely one of the nicer hosts I've met and one of my favorite people to work with at Bon Appetit

Is he interested in having a new best friend, nothing sexual

Dude I fucking wish, obviously things aren't going great if I'm it's Friday night and I'm on Veeky Forums

my only guilty pleasure is Veeky Forums

Make up videos are my guilty pleasure

just making this post because otherwise I'll never remember to remove that stupid name
I've managed to devour all the videos. Fantastic material.