Cooking longer makes it softer

>cooking longer makes it softer

what the fu/ck/

There is nothing party about a Totinos pizza experience.

Can someone explain why it tastes like garbage but still tastes great? It's the same thing with McDonald's.

Ain't no party like a Totino's party, cuz a Totino's party is a celebration of miserable, poor, broke-ass loneliness!

i literally left it in the toaster oven for 25 min which is DOUBLE the amount it says but it was flimsy as fuck

how is this possible

They represent despair like poptarts

broiler.

no the crust on the bottom was flimsy, not the top, the top was fine

Turn it upside down then broil

it's called melting

It tastes OK. McDonalds tastes OK. if you can afford better food it tastes much better. Being poor just sucks.

It's not at the proper temperature? Or you're cooking it on a baking sheet, which makes it steam on the bottom. Cook it directly on the rack.

>Can someone explain why it tastes like garbage but still tastes great?
It's an acquired taste (for better or worse)

Turn your oven on and it will get crispy like mine, retard.

TOTINOS pizza when cooked longer, GETS SOFTER

it literally says it on the back of the directions

FOR SOFTER CRUST COOK LONGER

how the fuck is this possible

I imagine that eventually it will turn into charcoal and therefore be harder. Time to experiment user :).

i dunno about the pizzas but pizza rolls are acceptable party food

Well duh, if it goes from frozen -> thawed it DEFINITELY gets softer

only true if you're retarded about it

IT SAYS FOR SOFTER CRUST PUT IT ON A BAKING SHEET AND COOK IT LONGER. IT TAKES LONGER TO COOK ON A BAKING SHEET, AND PUTTING IT ON A BAKING SHEET MAKES THE CRUST STEAM UNDERNEATH. COOKING IT DIRECTLY ON THE RACK TAKES LESS TIME AND LETS THE STEAM OUT AND AWAY FROM THE PIZZA, RESULTING IN A CRISPIER CRUST. IT'S NOT JUST COOKING IT LONGER THAT MAKES IT SOFTER, IT'S PUTTING IT ON THE BAKING SHEET.

Here's how you do totinos pizza.
>preheat oven to 450F with rack in the middle
>remove pizza from freezer and doctor up with what you'd like
>place pizza on middle rack and set timer for 12 minutes
>remove bubbly, crispy, chemical formulation to rack for 5 minutes
>douse with hot sauce of choice
>quarter, eat and weep tears of joy at the perfect flavor and texture and cry tears at the shunning you receive from others

Learn to adapt in the modern world mf.

What happens if you cook on a baking sheet for 2/3 of the time then bake on the last third? Will it have a crispy outside and soft inside?

Wait what the fuck a whole one of these grease disks is only 700 kcal? I haven't eaten this shit in well over a decade but I might just start again now. I remember them being pretty satisfying.

Bruh thats what Im thinking, I came in this thread thinking totinos contributed to my fat childhood, but i could eat like 5 of these and lose weight

It's cheap food so they're going to be using the minimum amount of cheese, plus it has a mozzarella cheese substitute (?) which might be lower in calories.

You'd be surprised at how good they are for $1.23 if you doctor them up a bit. I'm this guy and kind of ashamed to admit I'm a bit of an expert on totinos party pizzas, but there you go.

The real question is why the pizza tastes so bad while the pizza rolls taste so good.

Part of the magic of Totino's pizzas are that you aren't supposed to ask questions.

The baking sheet is what makes it softer, not the longer cooking time. The longer cooking time is to compensate for being on the baking sheet.

I like to put it in my Nuwave air fryer. It makes the bottom crispy and you can actually pick it up with your hands. But I still like ot leave it on the plate and pull off little bites with my teeth and tongue.

The real way to cook party pizza-
>spray aluminum foil with pam
>preheat 450 C
>bake for 9 minutes until mostly soggy but flakey crust
>cheese variety only
>no extra nonsense, just trans fat

Are you really that stupid?
Turn your oven upsidedown then reinstall the pizza into it.
Mongchild!

If you cook it long enough it gets harder than fucking diamond.

Cook it directly on the rack

Stop using pans

This, shit will tear your mouth up

you have shit taste

It tastes good in small amounts once in a while because it's designed to be as savory/salty/fatty as possible pretty much. But if you keep eating it, you'll notice it tastes "cheap" in other ways which starts to be gross.

They are rectangular now and not as good for some reason