I love pizza so much. I have eaten it every single day for 3 years ever since my mom died...

I love pizza so much. I have eaten it every single day for 3 years ever since my mom died. It is the only thing in my life I have left to live for. I am obese, short, completely bald, ugly and I have developed breasts, but every time I hear my doorbell ring and the pizza delivery man has my double pepperoni with extra cheese and jalapenos, I smile and it's the only moment of the day where I feel happy and excited. Pizza brings me happiness. What has it brought you?

it has brought me a lot of happiness too OP. But I like the happiness I get from trying to make my own pizzas too.

A full stomach.

Making your own pizza is the best though.

If I was not such a lazy piece of shit and had a better oven I'd definitely do so

I used to make my own crust and learned how to 'throw' a pizza. Now I make day to day pita pizzas cause they're easy.

It brings me diarrhea most of the time.

that's alcoholism. carbs and cheese bring constipation.

Too much fat can give you diarrhea tho

yeah what this user said
fast food pizza is so greasy, that it causes a horrible experience on the toilet

Pizza is sooo delish tho

>love pizza so much
>papa johns

When I use to eat pizza all the time I rarely moved.

Pizza makes me really happy as well. It's one of the only foods that can make me forget my troubles completely, at least for a bit. Going to lots of different restaurants and chains, and trying all sorts of pizzas is really fun. Sometimes the only thing to look forward to is the pizza you'll eat for dinner.

Make it yourself then. I am tonight

you sound fat

This, the only good thing about Papa Johns' is the pepperoncini and the cup of garlic butter

That's just the fat blocking your ears.

after my mom died I ate pizza and quesadillas for a whole Summer, OP. Now I can barely eat any cheese without mind blowing constipation. Stop now, OP. Save it for special occasions or an occasional treat, or you'll ruin it for good.

I suggest learning how to make a satisfying bowl of spicy chilli, that's pretty fulfilling too.

I used to make my own body and know how to 'dump it with pizza. So I made pizzas pizza because it's easy.

me and my gf eat pizza weekly but i'm confused by people who order people

digiorno cheese is literally better than any delivery pizza and it's like 7 dollars. freschetta is also better than any delivery pizza and is also like 7 dollars

>i'm confused by people who order people
their called cannibals user