How do you guys feel about this guy? I dig the simplistic style and explanation

How do you guys feel about this guy? I dig the simplistic style and explanation.

youtu.be/aPde98NbJ0s

>dude powerdrill lmao XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love him. Legit unpretentious.

a little too hipsterish for me but he's okay, i've tried some recipes from him and they turned out really good.
i abhor his accent though, all french accents suck.

I like him. I've learned some pretty cool shit from his channel.

Lovely fella

his ramen series is pretty cool, not a fan of the accent though but he can't really control it.

Fucking fag. Probably a fucking jew, too.

I'm not fond of his personality but the food stands on it's own so I check up on the channel every few months for things that look good.

Posters confirmed for having a small dick

I find his personality or persona or whatever to be spergy and autistic. As I've been that and seen that I don't like him all that much

Insecurity confirmed

this

>French
I like him though, really enjoying his ramen series.

he's okay
i prefer him over that retard DJBBQ

I hate him becasue he's acts happy and thats reddit

i like him, what can I say. Next time i'm in france, i'm going to meet him up in the local cafe

How have I not seen this guy before?

If you watch any Serious Eats or Bon Appetit video, this guy always shows up in the recommended list.

He's always in the reccomendations, with the same type of baity titles and stylized thumbnails.
Always a picture shot from above or he's kneeling, always showing his hands up front so they look enormous, hipstery organic hand picked filters, colors and glasses, edgy kitchenware.

Dude is a legit cook. Also edit is entertaining. And thats why im on interwebs! To be entertained!

Why are there fake wrenches stuck on his cupboard

I really like his videos, got into him from his bread making series from looking up how to make sourdough and have been enjoying his content so much.

Great channel. Saw I think the mundus aromaticus video by recommendation and has become probably my favorite cooking channel. I like that his videos are more technique than recipes.

As half-French (and the other half is Anglo), I don't consider him French at all so it bothers me that he poses like a true Frenchman (he's not). His accent is horrible, he's forcing it.

OP, fuck you for posting him on Veeky Forums. There's no need to get these whiny autists involved in one of the few fun channels left.

>fun

"zany exaggerated faggotry" is only fun if you're a toddler who treats youtube like television and watches all the ads like a good little boy.

Why on earth wouldnt he be french?

>typical Veeky Forums contrarian autism
like clockwork

>being over the age of 9 is contrarian

Go be underaged somewhere else.

presentation is kind of annoying, but I don't blame him...he's gotta make those jew tube bux.

that kitchen is amazing. I watch him sometimes to just imagine how amazing it would be to have a workshop kitchen that is enormous.

I know people need to have a style but the jokes and pixel gaming stuff is just detracting from the pretty pleasant video. The cooking part is nice, the explanation of ingredients is nice, jokes suck.

>jokes suck

Have you ever seen a cooking show where the lameass jokes were humorous? I sure haven't.

I'm a fan. Particularly enjoyed his pizza series and sourdough series.

Probably voted for Macron, but cookwise it is pretty interesting

I started making sourdough because of his videos, but I ignored all his recipes and read bread forum websites instead.